There is a SW discord?

Im not sure why they don't just come back and post on here, especially given how more laid back the forum is.

Though It was definitely cool seeing nitric and chupa return for a bit but they mostly just engaged in the political discussions, which was unfortunate. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's a leftist cesspool, imagine hanging out with Jerry and Gooberson all the time. That's the kind of people you will find in there.

Lmfao sounds like they owned your ass to hell and back so now you're salty :lawl:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao sounds like they owned your ass to hell and back so now you're salty :lawl:

They tried to ban me for saying Indians, as if that's some type of offensive term. Then the next day to make them look like total retards I was actually in the reservation and took a picture from one of their own trucks which said the Puyallup tribe of Indians.

No one gets owned by people like you, you're all absolutely insane.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Is DarkXero still running it lol... Guy tried to ban another user for "racism" because the guy said he was likely a virgin...

Leftists :mj:

Why is everything left or right to you?  You're obsessed with that shit. 

DarkX issues has nothing to do with his political leanings. 

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

They tried to ban me for saying Indians, as if that's some type of offensive term. Then the next day to make them look like total retards I was actually in the reservation and took a picture from one of their own trucks which said the Puyallup tribe of Indians.

No one gets owned by people like you, you're all absolutely insane.

Haven't you gotten banned from 

1) GS SW

2) This SW

3) Old GAF

4) New GAF

5) Some other random BS site

6) Resetera

Basically almost every VG site you have posted at you have been banned, some permanently too.  If you getting banned everywhere the issue is you bro. 

I'm sure they didn't try to ban you simply for the word "Indian" you're leaving out ton of the context.   

I don't post there but I know those guys Fri SW... the majority of them are super chill. 

DarkX is a clown ass.... but everyone else is pretty laid back. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why is everything left or right to you?  You're obsessed with that shit. 

DarkX issues has nothing to do with his political leanings. 

Dark's personality is built entirely from his political leanings oh, just like you and Jerry. The fact that you're defending him right now is hilarious, because you are him LMFAO

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Dark's personality is built entirely from his political leanings oh, just like you and Jerry. The fact that you're defending him right now is hilarious, because you are him LMFAO

I don't even like that asshole....  I've known him for years before you even came to SW..... me pointing out that his issues has nothing to do with his politics doesn't mean I'm defending him clown. 

Your identity is wrapped up within your political views... so you can think everyone operates and thinks like that.   Not everything is leftist and far right.  

If that were that case Dark and I would be buddies... but we're not. 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Haven't you gotten banned from 

1) GS SW

2) This SW

3) Old GAF

4) New GAF

5) Some other random BS site

6) Resetera

Basically almost every VG site you have posted at you have been banned, some permanently too.  If you getting banned everywhere the issue is you bro. 

I'm sure they didn't try to ban you simply for the word "Indian" you're leaving out ton of the context.   

I don't post there but I know those guys Fri SW... the majority of them are super chill. 

DarkX is a clown ass.... but everyone else is pretty laid back. 

[Raylan]: "You ever hear the saying 'You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day....YOU'RE the asshole.'"

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't even like that asshole....  I've known him for years before you even came to SW..... me pointing out that his issues has nothing to do with his politics doesn't mean I'm defending him clown. 

Your identity is wrapped up within your political views... so you can think everyone operates and thinks like that.   Not everything is leftist and far right.  

If that were that case Dark and I would be buddies... but we're not. 

mind you that the very first thing he uses to describe people is their political leanings.

Whereas 70% of the stuff we make fun of Dynocrap has absolute nooooooothing to do with politics, but rather his general overall stupidity in MULTIPLE areas of intelligence.

He's so stupid, he doesn't even know that he's describing himself.

A psychologist would feel guilty charging him for the whole hour because they wouldn't need more than 8 minutes on this dumbass.

Edited by jehurey