Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

200 Million Vaccines is 100 days, Fully Vaccinated people can go mask less, Country moving to be fully opened this year.

Remember when posters on this board were saying "bbbbut what can Biden possibly do differently than the previous administration?" :awww:

When Biden said 100 million in 50 days Republicans said that's not possible..... then when they realized he was going to hit that target.... he started saying "100 million in 50 days is not impressive, make it 200 hundred million and then we would be impressed"

We've now surpassed 200 million mark.....republicans have gone MIA:tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah we'll see, the pool of willing recipients is drying up.

LOL i love seeing this idiot attempt to move the goalposts.

what you are basically saying is that there are dumbass, right-wing holdouts hoping that we get to "herd immunity" without them needing to take a vaccine shot.

..........and I bet that you are one of those people, and you are thinking that its a fiendishly clever plan

"i'll just hold out until June/july, and er'rything will open up, and I won't need da shot. I'm so clever!!!"

it'll also be hilarious when corporations will have the legal ability to fire people if they don't get the shot.

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i love seeing this idiot attempt to move the goalposts.

what you are basically saying is that there are dumbass, right-wing holdouts hoping that we get to "herd immunity" without them needing to take a vaccine shot.

..........and I bet that you are one of those people, and you are thinking that its a fiendishly clever plan

"i'll just hold out until June/july, and er'rything will open up, and I won't need da shot. I'm so clever!!!"

it'll also be hilarious when corporations will have the legal ability to fire people if they don't get the shot.

You're a psycho.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You're a psycho.

You a racist  simp who is increasing losing their place in the world and getting more and more bitter about it.

Go cry about it somewhere else.

I love how I pegged absolutely correct on your "clever plans" regarding avoiding vaccination.

Just now, jehurey said:

You a racist  simp who is increasing losing their place in the world and getting more and more bitter about it.

Go cry about it somewhere else.

I love how I pegged absolutely correct on your "clever plans" regarding avoiding vaccination.

What in the hell are you even babbling about, unhinged lunatic...

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

What in the hell are you even babbling about, unhinged lunatic...

I love how you're even acting a simp.

Pretending you didn't read what I just typed.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how you're even acting a simp.

Pretending you didn't read what I just typed.

What you type is psychobabble. I merely made a statement that the pool of willing recipients is drying up (it is) which makes opening the country up a challenge, and then you went on some stupid crazed rant.

Seek help.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What you type is psychobabble. I merely made a statement that the pool of willing recipients is drying up (it is) which makes opening the country up a challenge, and then you went on some stupid crazed rant.

Seek help.

And I explained what you meant by that.

And you're trying to play stupid.

(because I accurately pegged what you were trying to say)

17 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah we'll see, the pool of willing recipients is drying up.

Thanks captain obvious, you mean the smaller number left is smaller.... wow... profound. 

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Thanks captain obvious, you mean the smaller number left is smaller.... wow... profound

Why are you guys such hostile assholes? Also no the number isn't smaller, there's only 105 million people vaccinated with a population of 330 million. Turn out for vaccination is stagnating, we will never reach herd immunity.

You and Jerry are insufferable cunts.

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why are you guys such hostile assholes? Also no the number isn't smaller, there's only 105 million people vaccinated with a population of 330 million. Turn out for vaccination is stagnating, we will never reach herd immunity.

You and Jerry are insufferable cunts.

over 200 Million have been vaccinated numb nuts.  How is over 200 million (out of 330 millkon) who turned out for the vaccine a stagnation? :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

over 200 Million have been vaccinated numb nuts.  How is over 200 million (out of 330 millkon) who turned out for the vaccine a stagnation? :drake:

Partially vaccinated, there's only been a hundred and five million people who are fully vaccinated. Idiot

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Partially vaccinated, there's only been a hundred and five million people who are fully vaccinated. Idiot

Hey retard, you said the people turning out for that vaccines have dried up.   So far over 200 million have showed up for the shot,  that's a bigger number than who haven't gotten the shot.   People that get the first shot follow up and get the 2nd shot...you do know you have to wait a few weeks for the 2nd shot right? 

Less than 130 million are left to get any shot... so like I said obviously the smaller number is smaller clown 🤡 

Then when you factor in the staggered rollout... meaning not every was eligible at the same time.... that 200 million figure is even more staggering.

Eligibility is now open to everyone so that less than 130 million number will shrink even lower. 

It's only been 100 days bro. 

Edited by Goukosan
11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard, you said the people turning out for that vaccines have dried up.   So far over 200 million have showed up for the shot,  that's a bigger number than who haven't gotten the shot.   People that get the first shot follow up and get the 2nd shot...you do know you have to wait a few weeks for the 2nd shot right? 

Less than 130 million are left to get any shot... so like I said obviously the smaller number is smaller clown 🤡 

Then when you factor in the staggered rollout... meaning not every was eligible at the same time.... that 200 million figure is even more staggering.

Eligibility is now open to everyone so that less than 130 million number will shrink even lower. 

It's only been 100 days bro. 

On top of what I've already said you're not factoring in the people who have not gone back for a second shot and will not. Vaccinations are stagnating and the numbers are declining rapidly

Edited by DynamiteCop
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

On top of what I've already said you're not factoring in the people who have not gone back for a second shot and will not. Vaccinations are stagnating and the numbers are declining rapidly

All that is already factored in.... a little over 7% aren't returning, which means around 93% are returning. 

Over 200 Million went for the first shot, that's almost 2/3s of the country and a 93% return rate for the shots that need two. 

Let me repeat this again 200 million Americans went out and were willing to get the Vaccination in 93 days.... that's just over a 3 month period, we're not even halfway through the year as yet. 

and again yes it's quite obvious that the smaller number of people left will continue to get smaller.   Do you expect that number of people left to get any shot to increase or something? :drake:

he is actually trying to champion the idea of people avoiding vaccinations.

..........like as if there is a reward in there somewhere, if that happens.

Imagine how stupid and pathetic you must be to actually spend time cheering such a thing.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

he is actually trying to champion the idea of people avoiding vaccinations.

..........like as if there is a reward in there somewhere, if that happens.

Imagine how stupid and pathetic you must be to actually spend time cheering such a thing.

It's because they actually thought Biden would be worse than Trump... so now that reality doesn't line up with their BS narratives they have gone into full on COPE mode.