Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

200 Million Vaccines is 100 days, Fully Vaccinated people can go mask less, Country moving to be fully opened this year.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

It's because they actually thought Biden would be worse than Trump... so now that reality doesn't line up with their BS narratives they have gone into full on COPE mode. 

in fact, somebody else on this forum immediately tried to declare that the death toll was going to reach "800,000" under Biden, because it clearly looked bad that right as Biden was being sworn in, we were crossing 500,000 deaths that were done from the previous failure in office.

They were declaring "800,000" dead like as if they were fucking BEGGING for more people to die.

And now we this other clown practically BEGGING for people to not take vaccinations in the hopes that we can get another death spike to occur again, because they're clearly trying to find something to bash Biden with.

Pathetic.

On 2021-05-03 at 4:46 PM, jehurey said:

he is actually trying to champion the idea of people avoiding vaccinations.

..........like as if there is a reward in there somewhere, if that happens.

Imagine how stupid and pathetic you must be to actually spend time cheering such a thing.

Imagine how stupid and pathetic you have to be to take what I said and then come to the conclusion that this is what I was saying.

You're an incredibly unintelligent person and you're always trying to start fights with people who aren't even doing so.

No one is championing anything, the fact of the matter there is a massive segment of the population not getting vaccinated, and have no intention of doing so. As a result of this we will never reach herd immunity so the prospect of things opening up like this outlines is completely delusional.

What's also not helping this is the expectation that even after you're fully vaccinated you must still wear a mask. That's retarded beyond belief, and it gives virtually zero incentive to seek vaccination.

This has never in the history of the earth happened, you can be completely healthy and fully vaccinated and yet you are still expected to abide by restrictions which in any other instance would absolutely not apply. It's incoherent and illogical.

Edited by DynamiteCop
5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Imagine how stupid and pathetic you have to be to take what I said and then come to the conclusion that this is what I was saying.

You're an incredibly unintelligent person and you're always trying to start fights with people who aren't even doing so.

No one is championing anything, the fact of the matter there is a massive segment of the population not getting vaccinated, and have no intention of doing so. As a result of this we will never reach herd immunity so the prospect of things opening up like this outlines is completely delusional.

...and you were absolutely saying that with obvious glee.

which mean you were doing EXACTLY what i was saying.

you're clearly not LAMENTING what happens if we don't reach herd immunity

we know exactly what tone you are taking when you desribe this.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

...and you were absolutely saying that with obvious glee.

which mean you were doing EXACTLY what i was saying.

you're clearly not LAMENTING what happens if we don't reach herd immunity

we know exactly what tone you are taking when you desribe this.

You're completely delusional

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're completely delusional

sweetie............you're not a complex person.

everybody on this forum already has you 90% figured out, even the stupid forumites already know how you think.

don't get mad at us because you made YOURSELF into a bad stereotype.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sweetie............you're not a complex person.

everybody on this forum already has you 90% figured out, even the stupid forumites already know how you think.

don't get mad at us because you made YOURSELF into a bad stereotype.

This isn't a debate, you're completely delusional and you see what you want to see to pick fights with people. You are straight garbage.

Edited by DynamiteCop
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

This isn't a debate, you're completely delusional and you see what you want to see to pick fights with people. You are straight garbage.

no, you're a right-winger who entered this thread specifically to want to talk shit and downplay these accomplishments.

and the moment you were challenged you ran and scream like a little bitch.

notice that everytime i am talking about the actual subject............you run away (like a bitch).

everytime. its getting obvious, sweetie.

let me know when you feel like you're capable talk with grown folks.

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

What's also not helping this is the expectation that even after you're fully vaccinated you must still wear a mask. That's retarded beyond belief, and it gives virtually zero incentive to seek vaccination.

This has never in the history of the earth happened, you can be completely healthy and fully vaccinated and yet you are still expected to abide by restrictions which in any other instance would absolutely not apply. It's incoherent and illogical.

You're as dense as a bag off rocks.   Over 200 million people were willing to get the vaccine in less than 100 days.  More people have gotten a shot than those that haven't. 

Once again... of course the smaller number left is smaller.   We will get to over 250 million soon.   Only 7% aren't returning for a 2nd shot.   That's a 93% return rate. 

These are the facts. 

Here are some other facts.  Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear masks outside or around other fully vaccinated people.   So yes there is incentive to get the vaccine. 

The reason they recommend wearing one around people who are not vaccinated is to protect the unvaccinated person because they can still potentially die or have terrible symptoms if they get Coronavirus from you.   While you wouldn't be affected because you are vaccinated... the other person who is not vaccinated may not be that lucky. 

"People who are fully vaccinated they can certainly continue to meet without masks indoors with other fully vaccinated people" 

"The CDC says fully vaccinated people no longer have to wear a mask outside unless they’re in a very crowded setting" 

Edited by Goukosan