So Returnal is already maxing out PS5 and only runs at 1080p?

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

I have a SSD on my PC too. I'm not impressed.

That's not what you said.  You said people with a One X have no need to get a Series X.  I have a pc as well that I DO NOT use for gaming due to lack powerful hardware such as expensive video card etc..  Of course I have an SSD in my PC just like you seeing that they are quite cheap.  Does that mean that a Series X is not benefiting me in load times over a One X while I'm gaming on console which is my primary mode of gaming?

What was your point?  The next gen games will come and Series X will benefit greatly.

Edited by Spicalicious
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not to be a dick, but why are constantly whining about stupid shit with the PS5? If you are this salty 6 months in, your ass is going to be wide open over the next few years. 

Like did Bill Gates save your village or something? 

My village?

Wtf are you on, you racist piece of shit.

@AlphonseDo your thing. Dispose of him. :pffft:

Edited by MalaXmaS
27 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

That's not what you said.  You said people with a One X have no need to get a Series X.  I have a pc as well that I DO NOT use for gaming due to lack powerful hardware such as expensive video card etc..  Of course I have an SSD in my PC just like you seeing that they are quite cheap.  Does that mean that a Series X is not benefiting me in load times over a One X while I'm gaming on console which is my primary mode of gaming?

What was your point?  The next gen games will come and Series X will benefit greatly.

Well it is nice but I was talking graphics anyway. $500 for faster load time. lol

46 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

There aren't a bunch of PC games that look better than Returnal.  It's in the ballpark of like Jedi Fallen Order with a lot more particle effects and dynamic lighting.

:mj: 

OMFG :rofl: