Re8 graphics comparison

39 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm not spending 700 dollars on a system with no exclusives lol

So why did you spend almost $400 CA dollars on a system with no exclusives? LOL

Edited by jehurey
27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So why did you spend almost $400 CA dollars on a system with no exclusives? LOL

cause thats a more reasonable price, its also much better for streaming than this built in roku slowass shit thats on my tv. 

Edited by Cooke
2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

cause thats a more reasonable price, its also much better for streaming than this built in roku slowass shit thats on my tv. 

So would the PS5 digital edition that cost just a little more for all of those games, plus exclusives, plus actual 4K.

Instead you are relying on third party developers hoping to have put in the effort to optimize a game for a sku that isn't the main hardware spec.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So would the PS5 digital edition that cost just a little more for all of those games, plus exclusives, plus actual 4K.

Instead you are relying on third party developers hoping to have put in the effort to optimize a game for a sku that isn't the main hardware spec.

Yeah I got gamepass which I can also use on PC.

Just now, Cooke said:

Yeah I got gamepass which I can also use on PC.

So you are saying you WASTED $400 CA entirely?

And with Gamepass, you are paying $180 a year, which will become $360, and then $540 after three years.

So, why spend $400 + $540, when you can just spend $200 more and ensure you can play games at 4K and have more options?

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jehurtry really mad that someone bought an Xbox and Game Pass :rofls: 

he's now butthurt about me in another thread.

...............AND he just confirmed he's a lemming again.

Dude, if you were paying attention, in my post I actually advocated for him spending the extra $200 to upgrade to the Series X, because in the grand scheme of paying for GamePass for years, the difference in cost actually becomes less, percentage-wise.

LOL, but your Lemming fanboyism blinded you to what I was saying.

Naturally.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So you are saying you WASTED $400 CA entirely?

And with Gamepass, you are paying $180 a year, which will become $360, and then $540 after three years.

So, why spend $400 + $540, when you can just spend $200 more and ensure you can play games at 4K and have more options?

No I'm paying 32 a month for gamepass ultimate and it came with the Xbox. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

No I'm paying 32 a month for gamepass ultimate and it came with the Xbox. 

so you did Xbox All Access payment plan.

So.......why didn't you pay the extra $10 canadien dollars per month.

Its $40 CA dollars to get an Xbox Series X with GamePass ultimate.

Are you aware that the MORE INFORMATION you provide........the worse your decision looks?

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you did Xbox All Access payment plan.

So.......why didn't you pay the extra $10 canadien dollars per month.

Its $40 CA dollars to get an Xbox Series X with GamePass ultimate.

Are you aware that the MORE INFORMATION you provide........the worse your decision looks?

Oh jesus. 40 plus tax and I don't have a 120hz tv. It's a sub $1k 4k tv. I'm not going to buy a console that's worth as much as the tv you dog faced whore bitch. 

Just now, Cooke said:

Oh jesus. 40 plus tax and I don't have a 120hz tv. It's a sub $1k 4k tv. I'm not going to buy a console that's worth as much as the tv you dog faced whore bitch. 

No, you're going to buy a sub that about 70%-80% as much as the TV.

You fucking moron.

What exactly is the difference between you spending $768 CA over the course of 24 months.........versus $960 CA?

So, not only is it just a $200 difference.........the impact on you is eased by spreading it out over 24 months.

And then you own something that easily has a higher trade-in value.

LOL, you're one bouncing soccer ball accident away from needing to buy a television.

I love how you keep on running to new excuses, after you realize that your previous ones don't seem to hold any water.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're going to buy a sub that about 70%-80% as much as the TV.

You fucking moron.

What exactly is the difference between you spending $768 CA over the course of 24 months.........versus $960 CA?

So, not only is it just a $200 difference.........the impact on you is eased by spreading it out over 24 months.

And then you own something that easily has a higher trade-in value.

LOL, you're one bouncing soccer ball accident away from needing to buy a television.

I love how you keep on running to new excuses, after you realize that your previous ones don't seem to hold any water.

I WANTED THE FUCKING S. How can you be this annoying? Ugh

Edited by Cooke
5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I WANTED THE FUCKING S. How can you be this annoying? Ugh

Its only annoying.............if you are trying to reject the logic I'm presenting to you, but you don't have a good reason to reject it.

Yeah.............a person who made an ILLOGICAL purchase, and somebody coming up to them and explaining how their purchase looks bad in retrospect............WOULD probably be annoying to the person who is realizing that they may have made a mistake.

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me that you're feeling annoyed. Knowing that you're wrong isn't a pleasant feeling.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its only annoying.............if you are trying to reject the logic I'm presenting to you, but you don't have a good reason to reject it.

Yeah.............a person who made an ILLOGICAL purchase, and somebody coming up to them and explaining how their purchase looks bad in retrospect............WOULD probably be annoying to the person who is realizing that they may have made a mistake.

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me that you're feeling annoyed. Knowing that you're wrong isn't a pleasant feeling.

Once again. The tv was 799. The X would go to waste on it. And Xbox is third to my Switch (and I'll be upgradijg to super switch) and PC. I chose the S because of the cheap gamepass ultimate deal and it's smaller and compact and easy to move to my PC monitor if I want. I'm not a lemming and I don't care for 120hz which is something my tv cannot do. Fuck off and die. 

Edited by Cooke