It's time for a disabled person to be the hero in Dragon Age

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL! "Jerry's an angry incel" is the center free space on SystemWars' bingo card.    

bbbbbbut Snake/big boss lost his eye its stupid that Konami wants us to play with a disabled character..... he fights ocelot who technically has one arm so it's like playing the special Olympics game

By the way I really enjoyed Hellblade and she has a mental disability. But if eurogamer wrote an article saying she should have been this or that as well as cognitively disabled then I would have a pr

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

You are obviously missing the point.

The point is that you are clearly on some "anti-woke" agenda in which you are absolutely losing your shit if you somehow SUSPECT that corporations are supposedly doing something "woke"

Even if they ALREADY DID IT several years ago in their previous game, and it didn't offend you back then (because you didn't have an agenda back then).

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The point is that you are clearly on some "anti-woke" agenda in which you are absolutely losing your shit if you somehow SUSPECT that corporations are supposedly doing something "woke"

Even if they ALREADY DID IT several years ago in their previous game, and it didn't offend you back then (because you didn't have an agenda back then).

Im not the one with the agenda fuck tard lol. Im anti agenda. No one should have an agenda in a game other than to entertain and make money from their efforts. Appeasing the woke mob is an agenda, and its one that will ultimately fail. 

18 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Im not the one with the agenda fuck tard lol. Im anti agenda. No one should have an agenda in a game other than to entertain and make money from their efforts.

That's what they are doing. HAVE ALWAYS been doing.

That is what they were doing where they were trying to appeal to 13 year old by making something as stupid-looking as this:

Tomb_Raider_(1996).png

Didn't see you fighting the fight to stop companies from trying to appeal to 13 year old boys.

And nothing has changed, except whom they are looking to appeal in order to increase their sales.

Yes you do have an agenda.

You a hypocrite, and clearly disfavor one group of people over another.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Who would want to play a medieval combat RPG with a character who has one arm... these aren't movies, removing somebody's arm only serves to detract from the gameplay experience

Imagine playing a fighting game with a blind man in Mortal Kombat or a one handed man in Street Fighter that would distract from the gameplay experience....

ohhh wait 

13 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jerry's defending this because he's hoping they'll make a game with a full-blown retard as the hero so his people will finally be represented in games.

holy shit, even his bait is losing its creativity.

he just typed a jonb post, but just doubled the amount of words. LOL

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Imagine playing a fighting game with a blind man in Mortal Kombat or a one handed man in Street Fighter that would distract from the gameplay experience....

ohhh wait 

Ed Boon catering to the WOKE crowd--oops, forgot to put in the quotation marks.....the "woke" crowd--back in 1996 while we weren't noticing.

55 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's what they are doing. HAVE ALWAYS been doing.

That is what they were doing where they were trying to appeal to 13 year old by making something as stupid-looking as this:

Tomb_Raider_(1996).png

Didn't see you fighting the fight to stop companies from trying to appeal to 13 year old boys.

And nothing has changed, except whom they are looking to appeal in order to increase their sales.

Yes you do have an agenda.

You a hypocrite, and clearly disfavor one group of people over another.

so its ok to appeal to 3 disabled people but no ok to appeal to teenage boys? 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

so its ok to appeal to 3 disabled people but no ok to appeal to teenage boys? 

They clearly already do enough to appeal to them, if they're already getting their money.

Hey..........here's some simple advice.

You............in case you didn't notice............aren't a multi-national global corporation who has to worry about product sales.

So don't worry about their "strategy" in whom they want to appeal..........they already got people working on it, sweetcheeks.

what would make Eurogamer even write this article? It was obviously by someone who has never played Dragon Age games and not knowing each game has a different hero. Why would they stop with that now just to keep the hero from the last game because he is disabled? The entire premise for the article is stupid. There have been plenty of disabled heroes and no one makes a deal out of it because no one made a deal out of it. You don't need to draw attention to these things to earn woke points. The vast majority of people don't give a shit about superficial things on fictitious videogame characters. Stop trying to make them more important than they are.  

42 minutes ago, Cooke said:

The vast majority of people don't give a shit about superficial things on fictitious videogame characters

except..........for you doing exactly that with the creation of this thread.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

ohhh wait 

Are you blind as a result of the character being blind? No? Does your lack of a hand impact any of the combat? No? There's no way to get around an entire limb missing in a game that is centralized around melee combat. 

Stop being so retarded. Like I don't want to see another word from you, you're just being outright dumb right now.

Edited by DynamiteCop
34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Are you blind as a result of the character being blind? No? Does your lack of a hand impact any of the combat? No? There's no way to get around an entire limb missing in a game that is centralized around melee combat. 

Stop being so retarded. Like I don't want to see another word from you, you're just being outright dumb right now.

Thanks for making my point for me retard:tom5:

As I said earlier its a freaking video game, handicapped characters are never realistically handicapped beyond the aesthetics. 

The player isn't seeing a black screen because the character is blind.  The player isn't missing combos in a fighting game because his character has one hand and in this melee game it won't impact the gameplay because the character has one hand. 

You just pointed out that handicapped characters never impacted the gameplay before but now all of sudden you think it would just because of reasons? lmfao

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

they already got people working on it, sweetcheeks.

Jerry's the type who would have hookers cut up in his fridge right now if you he thought he could get away with it. Fortunately he's also a wimp.

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jerry's the type who would have hookers cut up in his fridge right now if you he thought he could get away with it. Fortunately he's also a wimp.

I love how he doesn't have any consistent narrative on me, so he is just trying anything at this point.........even trying to cling on to me using a particular word as a foundation for his response.

In fact, the only consistency are how lamer and less-cutting his responses are getting. You can clearly tell that this guy has lost a step or two.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Thanks for making my point for me retard:tom5:

As I said earlier its a freaking video game, handicapped characters are never realistically handicapped beyond the aesthetics. 

The player isn't seeing a black screen because the character is blind.  The player isn't missing combos in a fighting game because his character has one hand and in this melee game it won't impact the gameplay because the character has one hand. 

You just pointed out that handicapped characters never impacted the gameplay before but now all of sudden you think it would just because of reasons? lmfao

Hey retard, how are you going to wield a shield? How about a broadsword? What about magic? How about a bow and arrow?

For this kind of game it has serious mechanical implication. Your brain is fried...

Edited by DynamiteCop