It's time for a disabled person to be the hero in Dragon Age

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Hey retard, how are you going to wield a shield? How about a broadsword? What about magic? How about a bow and arrow?

For this kind of game it has serious mechanical implication. Your brain is fried...

It's a videogame..... about Magic..... you're looking for realistic depiction when we have games where we control blind or dead characters? :drake:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL! "Jerry's an angry incel" is the center free space on SystemWars' bingo card.    

bbbbbbut Snake/big boss lost his eye its stupid that Konami wants us to play with a disabled character..... he fights ocelot who technically has one arm so it's like playing the special Olympics game

By the way I really enjoyed Hellblade and she has a mental disability. But if eurogamer wrote an article saying she should have been this or that as well as cognitively disabled then I would have a pr

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're autistic as fuck.

no it seems like you came into this thread, and you ended up mistaking what gouko was arguing about........and ended up actually MAKING his point.

Once you realized what you did...............apparently, simply guided by your hate of gouko and just wanting to oppose him.........you are now doing your patented "I don't know what you are talking about, you are crazy" :lemming:routine because you don't know how to talk your way out of it.

....its becoming obvious when you go into that routine.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no it seems like you came into this thread, and you ended up mistaking what gouko was arguing about........and ended up actually MAKING his point.

Once you realized what you did...............apparently, simply guided by your hate of gouko and just wanting to oppose him.........you are now doing your patented "I don't know what you are talking about, you are crazy" :lemming:routine because you don't know how to talk your way out of it.

....its becoming obvious when you go into that routine.

You're more autistic than he is.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're more autistic than he is.

I already said you were obvious, you don't need to repeat yourself.

LOL, its funny thinking that is the best you can do.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

LOL! "Jerry's an angry incel" is the center free space on SystemWars' bingo card.

i'm sure it is for yours, since its obvious that's what you're trying to project onto me with the "wanting to kill women" remark.

which is odd that you would try to project your Kyle Rittenhouse fanfic onto me.