Announcing PlayStation’s new Partnership with Discord, it will integrate with your social experience on PlayStation beginning early next year

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao.. Discord is a 3rd party app... it's already integrated into PC and Xbox for years now.

Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive game published by Sony....  Of course PC getting it would be a "get" because it doesn't appear anywhere else.  If Bloodborne came to PC AND Xbox at the same time... then it wouldn't be a "get" for the PC...

And yes... you're losing your shit.. over Discord :D

lmao the hoops and tip toeing you and dyno are having to jump through to try flip the hole yous dug. 

Gonna be fun to revist this thread and your posts when you claim 'gets' on things Sony has had for years. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

MS actually were in advanced talks to buy them... lmfao

And you're acting like the deal fell through because Discord instead wanted to partner with Sony over some integration... that's what your post read like :rofls: 

"omg they dumped MS and went with Sony... what a GET!!!" :rofl: 

Yeah, in talks isn't 'MS IS BUYING DISCORD', like the moron said. Even you say so in that thread.

Oh I see we are at the stage where you just make things up. Nice :biggrin: 

Here you are defending what jonb literally said and made a thread about while also literally making things up and inferring things I didn't say. 

How you've fallen. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

lmao the hoops and tip toeing you and dyno are having to jump through to try flip the hole yous dug. 

Gonna be fun to revist this thread and your posts when you claim 'gets' on things Sony has had for years. 

Yeah, in talks isn't 'MS IS BUYING DISCORD', like the moron said. Even you say so in that thread.

Here you are defending what jonb literally said and made a thread about while also literally making things up and inferring things I didn't say. 

How you've fallen. 

giphy.gif

Learn to follow along.  Xbox getting something that PS and PC have had for ages isn't a "get" for MS, now is it?  PS getting something Xbox and PC have had for ages isn't a "get" either...

PS isn't getting anything over the competition in this instance.  They're getting up to standard...

PC getting Bloodborne is a GET for PC... because it's not "the standard"...

And they were in talks showing the intention to buy... deals fall through.  It's not my fault you're running with what was obviously a bait title.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

giphy.gif

Learn to follow along.  Xbox getting something that PS and PC have had for ages isn't a "get" for MS, now is it?  PS getting something Xbox and PC have had for ages isn't a "get" either...

PS isn't getting anything over the competition in this instance.  They're getting up to standard...

PC getting Bloodborne is a GET for PC... because it's not "the standard"...

And they were in talks showing the intention to buy... deals fall through.  It's not my fault you're running with what was obviously a bait title.

:mj: Did you really write that thinking it was smart and made sense? 

Let's now invent something called 'the standard' between a PS, Xbox, PC ecosystem, that will win my argument. If only 1 of these 3 things has something then another gets it, then it's a 'get' even though the first thing has it already, but if 2 things had something and and the 3rd gets it, then it's not a get. That will surely make sense, even though I was originally saying that a get is only getting something that no one else had. Maybe if someone gets something neither of the others have, then I can call that a 'super get'. I'm a genius. :lemming: 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

:mj: Did you really write that thinking it was smart and made sense? 

Let's now invent something called 'the standard' between a PS, Xbox, PC ecosystem, that will win my argument. If only 1 of these 3 things has something then another gets it, then it's a 'get' even though the first thing has it already, but if 2 things had something and and the 3rd gets it, then it's not a get. That will surely make sense, even though I was originally saying that a get is only getting something that no one else had. Maybe if someone gets something neither of the others have, then I can call that a 'super get'. I'm a genius. :lemming: 

Jesus you're fucking stupid these days :D 

And you KNOW the reason why you were claiming this was a "GET" is because you acted like Discord denied MS and then went with Playstation...

lmfao...  that was the basis of your entire post.  They shunned MS and went with PS...

...except they really didn't... they finally brough PS up to... yes..... the standard :hest: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I make some bad predictions because who gives a f***, but this guy is straight-up retarded

'80% of PS5 sales are scalpers' is straight up mental ward retardation, not a bad predication.

Love that I got the whole gang riled up :biggrin: Look how cute they are, Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.

No , idiot . You put on a clown nose and we are all just pointing that out . Please just juggle yourself out of the thread.

Copy the sheep's damage control and style isn't making you look any better. 

Shut up 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

'80% of PS5 sales are scalpers' is straight up mental ward retardation, not a bad predication.

Love that I got the whole gang riled up :biggrin: Look how cute they are, Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.

What a get!  PS must have fought hard to get Discord to integrate into their platform!!  

It doesn't matter that it's already integrated into everything else!! It's still a HUGE get! :tear2: 

:rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Jesus you're fucking stupid these days :D 

And you KNOW the reason why you were claiming this was a "GET" is because you acted like Discord denied MS and then went with Playstation...

lmfao...  that was the basis of your entire post.  They shunned MS and went with PS...

...except they really didn't... they finally brough PS up to... yes..... the standard :hest: 

The irony :biggrin: You have turned into a literal retard lately. Look at who your arguments line up with these days, the 2 dumbest posters in SW history. Do i even need to say more? 

I claimed it was a get for PS because PS GOT something major that they didn't already have. That was it. 

You come in with your stupid ass 'not a get', this is a get crap that buried all your PC begging arugments and now have to dig yourself out by reverting to now making shit up I didn't say. Like this deal with Sony wouldn't have been in the pipelines for fucking months lol 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The irony :biggrin: You have turned into a literal retard lately. Look at who your arguments line up with these days, the 2 dumbest posters in SW history. Do i even need to say more? 

I claimed it was a get for PS because PS GOT something major that they didn't already have. That was it. 

You come in with your stupid ass 'not a get', this is a get crap that buried all your PC begging arugments and now have to dig yourself out by reverting to now making shit up I didn't say. Like this deal with Sony wouldn't have been in the pipelines for fucking months lol 

MadmalGET :rofl: 

MadmalGETTINGmad :rofls: 

Just now, madmaltese said:

He has literally turned into Dyno, even with the strike out quotes :hest:

^You're literally turning into Jerry...  talking to other non existent people in this thread :tom: 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

How you've fallen. 

What???????????????????????

Something Beggij was claiming and hyping for a while ended up completely falling apart?

tenor.gif?itemid=19802188

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

What???????????????????????

Something Beggij was claiming and hyping for a while ended up completely falling apart?

tenor.gif?itemid=19802188

Huh?  lmao.. nothing I've said was wrong.