Official RE Village thread (hide spoilers)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pre-ordered on STEAM.  

''PC version has a few issues'' = ''broken unplayable version''     Grasping at straws?   I ain't worried one bit.

should be interesting to see what it gets

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Eh, I don’t know how I feel about it having re 4’s level of action. 7 was the perfect mix of atmosphere, exploration and combat. 

yeah, ign gave it an 8 and they said that it’s a lot more action focused and losses some atmosphere as a result of that.

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah, ign gave it an 8 and they said that it’s a lot more action focused and losses some atmosphere as a result of that.

disappointing. i may wait for it to drop to $20. i'll be out of town this weekend, anyhow. i had forgotten it was mother's day weekend. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

84 @ MC so far. I don’t put too much emphasis on reviews but that is a somewhat lukewarm response for a new main series RE game.

same. i'd rather take a 75, knowing it's more atmospheric. i've read about 15 reviews. it seems to have a great beginning, a good middle, and an ok (and very exhausting) end. i do love some of the imagery, so i may still bite. 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official RE Village thread (hide spoilers)