Official RE Village thread (hide spoilers)

TSHBR :RISITAS:

Glad I skipped nearly all spoilers and just skimmed through the first trailer, I'll be going in blind and just enjoy it, a brand new RE game:juggle:

Most importantly, TSHBFR :risitas2:

Edited by bhytre
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pre-ordered on STEAM.  

''PC version has a few issues'' = ''broken unplayable version''     Grasping at straws?   I ain't worried one bit.

should be interesting to see what it gets

Posted Images

Just now, bhytre said:

TSHBR :RISITAS:

Glad I skipped nearly all spoilers and just skimmed through the first trailer, I'll be going in blind and just enjoy it, a brand new RE game:juggle:

Most importantly, TSHBFR :risitas2:

luis sera dies. bhytreHBR!

Just now, Twinblade said:

The more I look up about the game the more I get the feeling that its going to be a RE2 > 3 level of drop in quality. bummer.

i just miss the whole baker family vibe. it was like texas chainsaw massacre meets RE. now that i've watched a bunch of review vids, it does look a lot like a first person RE 4. i'm sure this will please a lot of gamers. i think i just loved 7 a bit more than the typical fan. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

i just miss the whole baker family vibe. it was like texas chainsaw massacre meets RE. now that i've watched a bunch of review vids, it does look a lot like a first person RE 4. i'm sure this will please a lot of gamers. i think i just loved 7 a bit more than the typical fan. 

7 was great because that setting was so unique and refreshing by RE standards. RE8 just looks like a retarded version of RE4 with werewolves and other out of place enemies.

• Haha 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

7 was great because that setting was so unique and refreshing by RE standards. RE8 just looks like a retarded version of RE4 with werewolves and other out of place enemies.

yes! that's exactly what i was thinking :D some shit looks cool af, though. 

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

RTX was a mistake. :drake: 

That's not RT performance :hest: 

index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=718

and this game doesn't use the RT cores.. it completely runs on the shader cores.. fucking moron :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

That's not RT performance :hest: 

index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=718

and this game doesn't use the RT cores.. it completely runs on the shader cores.. fucking moron :drake: 

RTX was still a mistake. :roff:

33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

just like I suspected.  Slightly more action than RE7 but not totally action focused like RE4. 

Nice! I’m going to wait to hear what posters have to say about it, once they are done. A first person re 4 would be a hard pass for me. 

55 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Nice! I’m going to wait to hear what posters have to say about it, once they are done. A first person re 4 would be a hard pass for me. 

Dude, why are you doubting? It's not like all of a sudden the game has zero atmosphere and is a dumb action game like RE4. It's clearly more RE7, maybe just a bit bonkers.

I mean, RE7 had an action packed ending too, or don't you remember the boat part with Ethan's wife and C4 explosives? lol

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official RE Village thread (hide spoilers)