Dad of a rich Chinese girl I had a crush on in College murders her uncle and dismembers his body into 108 pieces because the uncle was trying to take her as his bride

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12861177/killer-chopped-chinese-millionaire-pieces-ultra-rich-asian-girls/

BLIND RAGE 

Killer chopped up Chinese millionaire into 108 pieces after row over ‘Ultra Rich Asian Girls’ reality star

Used to know and hangout with this girl and another friend from highschool in college for a semster we were best buds. She was FOB Chinese but looked like a super model. She never told us she was rich or had money, then a few years went by and I saw she was starring in some budget TV show called Ultra Rich Asian girls. Her name was Yiming but she as going to take on the name Florence because she wanted to be a fashion designer and was going to go to school for it in Italy, plus white people would always butcher the name Yiming.

Turns out her uncle was one of the most notorious people smugglers in Canada and was worth a hundred million + from all the frauding he'd accomplished.

He wanted to claim her (his niece) as a bride but her dad snapped and chopped his ass up into 108 pieces. :rofl: 

Last I heard of her she was Italy for fashion design, and then she got into a relationship with some a small effeminate Euroqueer looking type.

Small world man

She was one of the only friends who ever put in for the pizza $ too, damn

http://www.sidewalkrunway.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Sidewalk-YZ-2-IMG_8999-TC.jpg

http://www.sidewalkrunway.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Sidewalk-YZ-3-IMG_9169-TC.jpg

story scared the shit out of me when i first saw it, thought it was her who got chopped up :scared: 

Edited by Bodycount_
1 hour ago, Bodycount_ said:

what i don't understand is the uncle was super rich and a known womanizer. of all the girls he can have he goes for his niece. sick

a lot of super rich dudes are weird fucks. i have heard some of the craziest shit when some have had a few too many drinks. their parties are also insane! i've been out of the scene for a while now, but i remember seeing some fucked up shit go down. it was basically -  "don't ask. don't tell. enjoy the free drugs and girls"....

Just now, Bodycount_ said:

What a piece of trash this show was though lmao

She goes by Flo.Z for Florence Zhao

Glad she didn't get cut up into bits though :salute: 

yeah, she's very cute! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

yup. he's in stable condition. 

thank god, I bet the doctors were able to help him by piecing it altogether.