UK/British People HBO eww!

1 minute ago, lostfool said:

My best friend/ fwb barely showers and she is super clean.  She does brush her teeth 3 times a day though.  

That's gross 

I don't shower every day and don't feel dirty because of it (nor do the people around me get that feeling). Unless you end up sweating a lot (due to a labor intensive job or from working out) theres really no need to shower that frequently, in fact its not good for your skin in the long run.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

I need a shower every morning or I don't feel awake or fresh 

same. not every morning, but after getting up. 

@Twinblade you are right but I still think you smell bad and people just don't mention it. no offense. :tom:  

also it's rare but I met some people who never brushed their teeth before going to bed, only like once a day in the morning. eeewww, imaging all the shit you ate and drank marinating on your teeth :tom:  

Edited by kaz
  • Geese 1

I'd never go out without brushing my teeth. My morning breath stinks could kill a man. 

When I work I usually shower twice a day. Can't image coming back from work all dirty and stinky, not showering and going back to work the next day to add another layer of filth on top of the old one. :scared: 

Disgusting lazy people.

• Haha 2

general hygiene is really hard for people to maintain for some reason...  I met people that never touch/clean their feet thinking just a bit water running over it gets the job done and then wonder why their turd hooves can make a room smell like a sewer 😌:jordan3:

Disgusting lazy people is definitely accurate

• Like 1