Twinblade (Battlefield related)

Doesn't make sense to make a fully next-gen Battlefield while ignoring your meat of the sales.

I only hope that current gen versions are not downgraded too much.

At least give us three versions, stock ps4, xbox one, ps4 pro/xbox one x and next gen.

If not, what was the fucking point of doing mid-gen refreshes.

Because if they don't this will hurt the next mid-gen refresh and I can guarantee both of them will do them again.

If they are making a last-gen version, then EA needs to be concerned to make sure they advertise their games in a responsible manner.

If anything, they should probably even assign different names to the last gen versions, like call them "Legacy Edition" or something like that.

Because if they show real-time random environment destruction, and all these next-gen features, and then call the game Battlefield 6, and then post all next-gen and last-gen versions of the game side-by-side................they will get a Cyberpunk 2077-type of bad PR blowback.

16 hours ago, jehurey said:

post his entire quote.

starts whining and says that i misquoted him.

No, I say you misquote me when you use my quote for your stupid point you want to make.  :D  

you are gay, man. sw would be a no1. gaming site without you, jehuty. :-* so please stay 

16 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Doesn't make sense to make a fully next-gen Battlefield while ignoring your meat of the sales.

I only hope that current gen versions are not downgraded too much.

At least give us three versions, stock ps4, xbox one, ps4 pro/xbox one x and next gen.

If not, what was the fucking point of doing mid-gen refreshes.

Because if they don't this will hurt the next mid-gen refresh and I can guarantee both of them will do them again.

Weird though that PS5 versions of games seem to be outselling their PS4 counterparts though... iirc.  Like RE8 is selling most on PS5 atm.

Mind you that was in the UK.. so maybe it's different overall.

I think what you have is next gen console owners just wanting new games for their systems.  Games which tap into the power a bit.. so I think that's playing a big part.

Others are likely in "wait till I get a next gen console" mode.. and aren't really buying much anymore for the last gen systems.