Great trigger buttons 

Audio out 

Staggered analog 

Cons 

The rumble feels cheap and it's loud 

It uses AAA batteries  :|

No gyro 

No lift to wake 

So basically if the switch pro controller and Xbox controller were combined it would be the ultimate controller 

it's basically unchanged from the 360 controller besides the share button which they ripped off of PS4.

Still no motion. Technically the PS3 controller is more advanced - all the same buttons, but the PS3 controller has gyro motion support.

Xbox has nothing.

Dualsense is lightyears ahead. Switch Pro is ahead. Xbox controller is dead last.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

You peasants have obviously never used the elite controller. Nothing compares

So to have all of the options you have on the Switch Pro and PS5 controller you have to buy a 120 dollar controller???? Stupid.  

1 minute ago, lostfool said:

So to have all of the options you have on the Switch Pro and PS5 controller you have to buy a 120 dollar controller???? Stupid.  

No you buy a 120 dollar controller because it's the best controller ever made in every way possible. 

Shouldn't they have a Version 3 of the Elite Controller, at this point?

Version 2 is based on the latter end of the Xbox One gen, with both bluetooth and the other wifi

Technically, the only real new thing is the share button, and I saw a visual that said that pressing the Xbox button and the Y button at the same time does a screenshot save, so I guess that Share button probably isn't necessary.

It's a great controller.  I love the d-pad so much.. but I definitely wish they would have added gyro and haptics.

Sony changed controller design part way through the PS1 generation... MS could do the same... soo.... cmon MS do it already lol

I don't like any xbox controller, they are too fat for me. My little baby hands prefer the ps pads, I also prefer the analog stick postitions,  the off set on xbox just puts me off. 

The only plus xbox has it doesn't need some fiddling/or another prog to use on windows PC.  I don't know if they finally changed that shit with the 4 and 5 dualshocks but I hated getting my ps3 pads to run on windows PC.