Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Antivaxxers got owned today

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

over 200 Million vaccine shots in under 100 days...thanks President Biden :salute:

lmao country is straight up going to hell but thanks BIden :hest:

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

lmao country is straight up going to hell but thanks BIden :hest:

How Delusional are you?    Country will be open sometime in July.... Mask Mandates and Social distancing already being removed... over 200 million vaccination shots and counting.... thanks President Biden :salute:

I forget which state, but they were having a $1 million dollar lottery for people who are currently unvaccinated, to enter the lottery by getting vaccinated.

And that's a pretty good solution, because that will attract the people who have been hesitant.

But also, I think the US and Insurance Companies need to set a very specific deadline.

The US has been paying for hospital costs for treating people who end up testing positive for COVID.  Its time to end that.

The US needs to make it clear that, after a specific date, if you are not vaccinated and you get COVID and end up needing to go to the hospital...........you are 100% responsible for your hospital bill, you're going to have to pay for all of it, out of pocket.

Health Insurance companies need to also announce that they aren't going to cover hospital bills for non-vaccinated people who end up going to the hospital over COVID-related complications.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

This whole thing has been a clown show since the beginning, I got my vaccinations and now I don't really give a f*** about anything. Suck my dick Joe Biden.

so you're basically admitting that you're just a joe biden hater.........since clearly the vaccinations are not the problem.

LOL remember when Trump's dumbass "OPERATION WARPSPEED" military general said they'd be administering 20 million vaccine shots by the end of December 2020.

And they only got to 2.1 million, even though they had the vaccines for at least HALF THE MONTH of December.

So, I guess thats the "clown show since the beginning" that you were describing about. Because the shit clearly got in order right around late January.

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

This whole thing has been a clown show since the beginning, I got my vaccinations and now I don't really give a f*** about anything. Suck my dick Joe Biden.

You are a clown show.  

19 hours ago, Goukosan said:

How Delusional are you?    Country will be open sometime in July.... Mask Mandates and Social distancing already being removed... over 200 million vaccination shots and counting.... thanks President Biden :salute:

no food, no fuel, inflation, border crisis, general tyranny from a President who was on the take from China :ahmad: sounds like America is in good shape.

20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

no food, no fuel, inflation, border crisis, general tyranny from a President who was on the take from China :ahmad: sounds like America is in good shape.

I knew you were delusional but damn you're worse than I thought.....your right wing fantasies are on overload... lmfao 

Meanwhile in reality the Biden Administration got the virus under control in the US, Vaccinated the majority of Americans in under 100 days and the country will be back to normal by the summer. 

Thanks President Biden :salute:

Edited by Goukosan