Jeff Grubb - "Starfield is exclusive to Xbox and PC. Period."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

343 Industries       Bethesda Game Studios     The Coalition     Compulsion Games     Double Fine  

MS' first party is fine.  Better than PS overall if I'm honest.   Forza > GT Halo > Killzone Gears > Uncharted   Hellblade is good DOOM is good Elder S

Posted Images

On 2021-05-15 at 9:05 AM, Remij said:

MS is willing to take any losses to grow Game Pass.  It's that simple.  Phil even said it.  The entire reason they are doing this is Game Pass.  You don't spend 7.5B on an acquisition to grow a service, and then offer the game on other more popular platforms which don't have that service... lmfao

Elder Scrolls 6 is not coming to Playstation.  Book it.

That's the whole point of what MS is doing.  If you want to play MS exclusives you need to get an MS platform be it Xbox or PC.

These PS5 and Ninty fanboys make me laugh.. Only Xbox?  No they have PC as well.  So they make money of PC and XBox.  So yeah, no more Elder Scrolls, Doom or Fallout for cows and sheep.

I thought this was obvious when MS purchased these. :kaz:  like wtf were you thinking?  LMAO cows and sheep all this time have been calling MS dumb because they thought MS would share games with Sony and Ninty? LMFO!

Edited by Spicalicious
On 2021-05-15 at 9:08 AM, Ramza said:

I understand they are willing to not be profitable for a while as long as GP grows, but losing that much sounds really insane. 

They spent billion on Minecraft and it remained multiplat.

The point is to make it exclusive to MS platforms.. you cows and sheep always say we have no exclusives.  Well, this is what we meant when yes, in fact, MS is buying and making exclusives as shown in the purchase of Zenimax and others

Why is it so hard to believe?  Cows and sheep for years denied MS would buy huge studios.. And now that they did you said they would never keep them exclusive.  Well they are!

Do you understand now?  The more exclusives for MS on GP the more people will be forced to also buy a gaming pc or Xbox.  Guess which one is cheaper out of the gate?  MS wins either way.  You want to game on pc you need an MS license and to use their OS.  You want to to play Bethesda games on console well then Xbox is the only option.

It's your choice.. PC or Xbox.. doesn't matter.

This is actually brilliant on the part of MS.. Protecting themselves from further antitrust or accusations of stamping out competition. .How can anyone say MS is buying these huge devs and keeping all to themselves?  They can't because good guy MS is making it multiplat for PC and Xbox.

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Like 1
On 2021-05-16 at 1:12 PM, Remij said:

t5n70flkkpy61.png

And multiple developers are actually working on more titles than listed there.

Say what you want about the quality... but once they start releasing games... these studios SHOULD have a steady stream of games hitting the platform consistently.

Lmfao this retard

Fucking trash or shit that hasn't had a good game in years. Halo and Gears are out of date garbage, fable hasn't had a decent game in about 13 years, battletoads is irrelevant in the 21st century, we happy few? fucking trash, forza is snorza, ground? lmfao, outerworlds was multiplat and trash, rage and quake 2 more irrelevant franchises as of this moment, psychonauts? again irrelevant

You might as well throw perfect dark, banjo kazooie and conker in there since we're listing possibilities and not actual games

LOL............lemmings are literally telling themselves "Microsoft, a publicly-traded company, is simply going to LOSE alot of money, because they LOVE US and love playing System Wars!!!"

And the funniest part about them trying to explain this is that, this isn't like their FOURTH bullet point explanation. Its their ONLY explanation.

"Microsoft is willing to lose billions of dollars because they love us!"

That's actually the primary and only explanation.

A publicly traded company, who has to report their business strategy to shareholders...........is basically saying "Yeah, we valued this acquisition at $7.5 Billion dollars because that how much sales they performed within the past 10-12 years."

"So we bought them.........but we're intentionally going to limit how much they can sell."

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL............lemmings are literally telling themselves "Microsoft, a publicly-traded company, is simply going to LOSE alot of money, because they LOVE US and love playing System Wars!!!"

And the funniest part about them trying to explain this is that, this isn't like their FOURTH bullet point explanation. Its their ONLY explanation.

"Microsoft is willing to lose billions of dollars because they love us!"

That's actually the primary and only explanation.

A publicly traded company, who has to report their business strategy to shareholders...........is basically saying "Yeah, we valued this acquisition at $7.5 Billion dollars because that how much sales they performed within the past 10-12 years."

"So we bought them.........but we're intentionally going to limit how much they can sell."

"Satya is going to fire Phil" :tear2:

Any day now :awww:  

:lawl: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

"Satya is going to fire Phil" :tear2:

Any day now :awww:  

:lawl: 

I love how he can't explain himself.......and is now relying on old butthurt to get him through this.

On 2021-05-16 at 6:12 AM, Remij said:

t5n70flkkpy61.png

And multiple developers are actually working on more titles than listed there.

Say what you want about the quality... but once they start releasing games... these studios SHOULD have a steady stream of games hitting the platform consistently.

343 Industries

w4JHvat.png

Bethesda Game Studios

XOeeOj2.png

The Coalition

yuCqstY.png

Compulsion Games

HCBJK04.png

Double Fine

7Zoz6Xb.png

iniXile Entertainment

vt42qiA.png

Mojang Studios

cszk5SB.png

Ninja Theory

v9hZUP2.png

Obsidian Entertainment

AyTFtGY.png

Rare

52gANEI.png

Undead Labs

c9j8dJU.png

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 2
43 minutes ago, Remij said:

No it wasn't.

Yet you couldn’t debunk any of it :omglol:

MS is made up of a bunch of mediocre devs plus the Forza teams. If they were third party nobody would claim to give a shit about what they make, and we know that because Bethesda was a laughing stock before the acquisition

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he can't explain himself.......and is now relying on old butthurt to get him through this.

I mean, I already explained it to you in this very thread.

Phil has ALREADY STATED they don't need to sell the games on other platforms.

Phil has ALREADY STATED his intentions with regards to building the value of Game Pass and is why they bought Bethesda.

You claimed that Starfield would be on Playstation...

And now Jeff Grubb is telling your retarded bitch ass, no... it wont be.

And you're still out here typing up retarded condescending posts about shareholders like as if you know a single fucking thing about anything :tom: 

5 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yet you couldn’t debunk any of it :omglol:

MS is made up of a bunch of mediocre devs plus the Forza teams. If they were third party nobody would claim to give a shit about what they make, and we know that because Bethesda was a laughing stock before the acquisition

Damn, considering that, it's pretty hilarious seeing cows lose their shit over Bethesda games being exclusive to Xbox... and literally arguing that they wont be.. because they need to sell millions on PS to make money  :tom: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Damn, considering that, it's pretty hilarious seeing cows lose their shit over Bethesda games being exclusive to Xbox... and literally arguing that they wont be :tom: 

Where have I argued that? I could care less if they go exclusive, every game I’ve tried from them since Skyrim has been awful.

Im here to pop that inflated sense of confidence and bring you lemtots back to reality with how mediocre the MS first party really is :denzel3:

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Where have I argued that? I could care less if they go exclusive, every game I’ve tried from them since Skyrim has been awful.

Im here to pop that inflated sense of confidence and bring you lemtots back to reality with how mediocre the MS first party really is :denzel3:

MS' first party is fine.  Better than PS overall if I'm honest.

Forza > GT

Halo > Killzone

Gears > Uncharted

Hellblade is good

DOOM is good

Elder Scrolls is good

Sea of Thieves is better and more original than anything Sony put out this past gen ffs.

Sony shit gets so overrated :D   God of War was great, TLOU2 sucked, Spider-man is good.

That's about it.

• Geese 1
  • dead 1

lmfao everything sony makes has outscored gears and halo at this point

spiderman, ghost of tsushima, god of war, returnal, horizon zero dawn, everything has bested MS in critical reception

if even one ghost of tsushima quality game released for xbox, it's be heralded as MS crown jewel in nearly a decade