Has anyone heard of the VN game Buried Stars?

It dropped on Switch and PS4 last year and got no attention even though its apparently kind of awesome? Some of the reviews i've read have me very intrigued

"When someone’s perceptions become accepted as facts to the majority at large, is it better for the truth to remain buried, or should it be forced out into the light of day no matter how painful? That is just one of the many fascinatingly insightful questions posed by Buried Stars, a Korean visual novel mystery adventure in the same vein as Hotel Dusk or the Zero Escape series. Fans of those titles will no doubt find something to enjoy in this game."

Buried Stars | RPGFan

"My favorite episodes of the techno-thriller anthology series Black Mirror revolve around the degradation of human interaction based on social media, as seen in the season 3 episodes Nosedive and Hated in the Nation. As social media becomes increasingly integrated in our daily lives, there are some nasty things that can result from this. Buried Stars is a weird mix of Black Mirror, Danganronpa, and Ace Attorney set in a Kpop world, and while that sounds like a weird blend of media comparisons, it holds some of the best story beats this year."

Love yourself/Kill this love — Buried Stars review – GAMING TREND

Im probably gonna buy this when im done with Famicom Detective Club.