NBA/NHL Playoffs 2021

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

Clippers make their first ever WCF. 

After being down 2 games to the best team in the league, after losing their best player at the end of game 4 and after being down 25 in game 6.

Imagine this team was on the verge of being down 3-0 to the Mavs because they were down big in game three and fought back to win the series. 

Another Team pushing through the adversity of the tough season this year... props to the Clips :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Russ goes off and Celtics get beat tonight.

Should still work, Streameast [dot] live has also been great as of late, very few sputters, and solid bitrate quality  

about that      

Posted Images

Wow what a game. 

KDs game wining 3 pointer ruled a two because his toe was on the line.  Game goes to OT and Bucks win it. 

KD looked gassed on those last two shots and air balled it. 

Props to Bucks winning game 7 on the Road :salute:

Edited by Goukosan

i almost feel sorry for KD. He had his Jordan-esque game-winning shot, but his feet were too big.

It almost made me forget that he's still a bitch.

Also don't like seeing Steve Nash losing, but I don't like superteams winning, either.

Great series and great fight by the Clippers. They didn't use the excuse of being down their best player or three starters total by the end and fought back and took down the number 1 seed in the west and had a very close series with the suns.   :salute:

Suns vs Bucks or ATL in the finals.... looking like it's Suns year this year... we shall see. 

Edited by Goukosan

With the Clippers doing better than people expected once their best player went down and with Doc Rivers having the same result this year with the Sixers as he had last year with the Clippers (choking away a series lead)..... this pretty much confirms that Doc Rivers was the issue last year. 

Ty Lue couched his ass off this playoffs..... Monty Williams too... great adjustments by both coaches.