NBA/NHL Playoffs 2021

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Russ goes off and Celtics get beat tonight.

Should still work, Streameast [dot] live has also been great as of late, very few sputters, and solid bitrate quality  

about that      

Posted Images

LOL, especially after last year's bullshit, I love seeing Luka and the Mavs, the WHOLE team, pretty much having their way with the Clippers.

Clippers actually tanked at the end of the season to avoid the lakers because they thought the Mavs were easier.:rass:

1 hour ago, Casual said:

Clippers lmao. Having PG as your 2nd option in the playoffs lmfao.

Kawhi should bounce this offseason tbh. Go team up with Luka or Steph.

He’d go to the East again. There’s chatter of him going the Knicks next year. 

Also, Clippers never making a West finals is the best running punchline in the league. :kaz: 

On 2021-05-26 at 1:15 AM, jehurey said:

LOL, especially after last year's bullshit, I love seeing Luka and the Mavs, the WHOLE team, pretty much having their way with the Clippers.

Clippers actually tanked at the end of the season to avoid the lakers because they thought the Mavs were easier.:rass:

Clips vs Mavs game 5 should be good. 

Once the Mavs lost two games Luka stopped smiling and started getting neck pains from a mysterious injury that his own coach said "I don't know where it came from ask him" 🤣

Edited by Goukosan
On 2021-05-26 at 1:48 PM, Casual said:

Clippers lmao. Having PG as your 2nd option in the playoffs lmfao.

Kawhi should bounce this offseason tbh. Go team up with Luka or Steph.

On 2021-05-26 at 3:05 PM, Ike said:

He’d go to the East again. There’s chatter of him going the Knicks next year. 

Also, Clippers never making a West finals is the best running punchline in the league. :kaz: 

Lakers on the Brink against the suns...only scored 36 points by the half... Curb stomped by 30 :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
On 2021-05-20 at 5:19 PM, Quad Damage said:

:tom: 

The Bubble Champs getting exposed :lawl:

Miami got Swept and Lakers are on the Brink.    If the Lakers lose the series to the suns, that's the best two teams from the bubble getting stomped out in a real season :lebron:

Edited by Goukosan

Man, I only tuned it to the Portland-Denver game at the beginning of the second overtime, so I had already missed alot.

But that was a stone cold classic, they were trading some huge shots there near the end, but some bad mistakes ruined it there at the end.

27-10 Phoenix with 3:45 in the 1st.

This game is over. Lebron's body language is pretty much saying that he doesn't even want try.

I'd say it was bordering on irresponsible bring Anthony Davis out there. He couldn't even get to a full jog, they must have been desperate to bring him out there.

On 2021-05-17 at 5:13 PM, Ike said:

The less rest thing is false as they played every other day in the bubble versus the 2-3 days that might come with travel. :reg: 

Keep downplaying it, the Lakers earned that title. :wata:

On 2021-05-17 at 6:30 PM, Quad Damage said:

there were less days off between games because of no travel, not more.

they played basically every other day the whole playoffs, which isnt normal except for the conference finals (so the nba can show 1 game every day).

normally there are tons of off days in the early rounds because tv schedules have to show like 8 games. the nba playoffs take the longest for a reason.

On 2021-05-17 at 9:32 PM, Delita said:

The Lakers were first in the West and 2nd in the league last season before covid hit one month before playoffs and were the clear favorites to win the championship by experts.

If anything, this season is more of an outlier considering the Lakers had no time to rest after they won the championship and had to immediately return for another full season. :reg:

Bubble Champions just like I said :lebron:

Mickey Mouse Ring :mickey:

Edited by Goukosan

and on top of all that, Lebron immediately walks off the court when the game ends.

he was dancing just two games ago., and now he doesn't want to shake a single hand from the other side.

There are moments in which he reverts to his bitch-ey side.

To drive the point home:

On 2021-06-01 at 10:55 PM, Goukosan said:

The Bubble Champs getting exposed :lawl:

Miami got Swept and Lakers are on the Brink.    If the Lakers lose the series to the suns, that's the best two teams from the bubble getting stomped out in a real season :lebron:

they also had the shortest offseason in sports history to recover/rest. :yeshrug:

its not a coincidence that the final four teams last year all had injury plagued seasons this year. and even still the lakers were in control of their series before AD's injury.