NBA/NHL Playoffs 2021

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Russ goes off and Celtics get beat tonight.

Should still work, Streameast [dot] live has also been great as of late, very few sputters, and solid bitrate quality  

about that      

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I posted that Chris Paul is balling in round 2 and shows what he could have done earlier in the playoffs..... you get all triggered and start crying bbbbbut :awww:.... All because the suns curb stomped the shit out of the lakers to the tune of the 1st or 2nd biggest blowout loss in their playoffs history.... just Pathetic:mickey:

Then you falsely claimed that Lakers played only healthy teams in the bubble gum playoffs run when in fact they didn't.

Everything I predicted this playoff has happened so far... can't say the same for you 

i posted that chris paul played another injured team, which he did.

that caused YOU to bring up the lakers because theyre still living rent free. :umad:

then i said i would maybe put an asterisk on the lakers last year if they played ZERO healthy teams during their run, like the suns have so far.

then you posted that the lakers played 2 injured teams last year, then i posted that the lakers also played 2 healthy teams last year, which was ignored.

the only triggered one here is you, by the fact that the suns have played 0 healthy teams so far, by the fact that this year is going to be the real asterisk, and by an 8 month old lakers title run :tom5:

Edited by Quad Damage
20 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i posted that chris paul played another injured team, which he did.

that caused YOU to bring up the lakers because theyre still living rent free. :umad:

then i said i would maybe put an asterisk on the lakers last year if they played ZERO healthy teams during their run, like the suns have so far.

then you posted that the lakers played 2 injured teams last year, then i posted that the lakers also played 2 healthy teams last year, which was ignored.

the only triggered one here is you, by the fact that the suns have played 0 healthy teams so far, by the fact that this year is going to be the real asterisk, and by an 8 month old lakers title run :tom5:

All that deflecting.:mickey:  I commented on the suns round 2 performance and referenced round 1.....you immediately went to bbbbbbut teh injuries :awww:

Two injured teams played each other in round 1.... one got curb stomped the other didn't.

Suns played another injured team in round two while the Lakers have gone fishing :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All that deflecting.:mickey:  I commented on the suns round 2 performance and referenced round 1.....you immediately went to bbbbbbut teh injuries :awww:

Two injured teams played each other in round 1.... one got curb stomped the other didn't.

Suns played another injured team in round two while the Lakers have gone fishing 

i also commented on the suns round 2 and referenced round 1, specifically about how they played injured teams. :cmpunk2:

and yeah, it's the middle of round 2, and all you care about still is the lakers  :omglol:

Edited by Quad Damage
4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i also commented on the suns round 2 and referenced round 1, specifically about how they played injured teams. :cmpunk2:

and yeah, it's the middle of round 2, and all you care about still is the lakers  :omglol:

Lakers couldn't beat an injured team in round 1, suns beating two injured teams is better than getting curb stomped by an one :lawl:

I'm enjoying round 2 of the playoffs and maintaining my 100% prediction rate while you're still crying bbbbbbbut.... since the lakers lost.. ZERO comments about any of the other playoffs games from you.... that round 1 ass beating really hurt you huh? :mickey:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lakers couldn't beat an injured team in round 1, suns beating two injured teams is better than getting curb stomped by an one :lawl:

I'm enjoying round 2 of the playoffs and maintaining my 100% prediction rate while you're still crying bbbbbbbut.... since the lakers lost.. ZERO comments about any of the other playoffs games from you.... that round 1 ass beating really hurt you huh? :mickey:

the only one here still hanging on the lakers in the 2nd round is you, because for some reason pointing out that the the suns have played injured teams triggers you. seek help bro :umad:

10 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the only one here still hanging on the lakers in the 2nd round is you, because for some reason pointing out that the the suns have played injured teams triggers you. seek help bro :umad:

You haven't spoken about one basketball game since the Lakers got embarrassed... its like you're on vacation with them in Cancuun 🤣😂

Meanwhile I have talked about different series that are going on.... you're still stuck on the fact that Lakers lost to an injured team :tom5:

It's like you can't move on from round 1 :lebron:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You haven't spoken about one basketball game since the Lakers got embarrassed... its like you're on vacation with them in Cancuun 🤣😂

Meanwhile I have talked about different series that are going on.... you're still stuck on the fact that Lakers lost to an injured team :tom5:

It's like you can't move on from round 1 :lebron:

31 total posts

1 about streameast

1 about chris paul

4 about the clippers/mavs

25 about the lakers :umad:

yeah you putting in work about different series, lakers definitely not living rent free 😬

and i have posted since.. about the suns/nuggets series. then you got triggered and took me on a jerry-go-round :tom:

and i havent posted about other series because injuries have killed this years playoffs. it killed jazz-clippers (conley, mitchell), suns-nuggets (murray, mpj), sixers-hawks (embiid, hunter), and nets-bucks (harden, kyrie). thats literally ALL FOUR series rn .. lmao. like i said, this year is looking like its gonna be the real asterisk year.

what few comments i may or may not have about these series i would post if this thread were more active about other series, but like i said all you/this thread cares about is the lakers :sabu:

Edited by Quad Damage
6 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

31 total posts

1 about streameast

1 about chris paul

4 about the clippers/mavs

25 about the lakers :umad:

yeah you putting in work about different series, lakers definitely not living rent free 😬

and i have posted since.. about the suns/nuggets series. then you got triggered and took me on a jerry-go-round :tom:

and i havent posted about other series because injuries have killed this years playoffs. it killed jazz-clippers (conley, mitchell), suns-nuggets (murray, mpj), sixers-hawks (embiid, hunter), and nets-bucks (harden, kyrie). thats literally ALL FOUR series rn .. lmao. like i said, this year is looking like its gonna be the real asterisk year.

what few comments i may or may not have about these series i would post if this thread were more active about other series, but like i said all you/this thread cares about is the lakers :sabu:

and Zero posts from you about any other series except that you're salty that an injured suns shit on the lakers in round 1 so you're trying to discount their success by saying they only beat injured teams.... while glossing over the fact that the Lakers got curb stomped by an injured team :lebron:

All while you're zero for zero on your basketball predictions... you wouldn't have made it out the first round either :mickey:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

and Zero posts from you about any other series except that you're salty that an injured suns shit on the lakers in round 1 so you're trying to discount their success by saying they only beat injured teams.... while glossing over the fact that the Lakers got curb stomped by an injured team :lebron:

All while you're zero for zero on your basketball predictions... you wouldn't have made it out the first round either 

the key difference is im not the one claiming to be talking heavy about different series. meanwhile youre out here boasting about all the different series youre posting about while 25/31 posts are about the lakers :rofl:you have more posts about the lakers than anyone in here has total posts about any topic.

i posted about the suns/nuggets, and you immediately jumped to an 8 month old lakers series - the only salty one here is you :umad:

20 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the key difference is im not the one claiming to be talking heavy about different series. meanwhile youre out here boasting about all the different series youre posting about while 25/31 posts are about the lakers :rofl:you have more posts about the lakers than anyone in here has total posts about any topic.

i posted about the suns/nuggets, and you immediately jumped to an 8 month old lakers series - the only salty one here is you :umad:

Actually I posted about the Suns series and you immediately got salty and tried to discredit both their series victories even though Lakers lost to an injured team. 🤣

Why would I be salty that all my basketball predictions have been on point while you have bricked all of yours:lawl:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Actually I posted about the Suns series and you immediately got salty and tried to discredit both their series victories even though Lakers lost to an injured team. 🤣

Why would I be salty that all my basketball predictions have been on point while you have bricked all of yours:lawl:

i merely pointed out that they played injured teams, which they did. thats a fact and injuries are a major storyline this year. why does this trigger you so hard? :mickeyj:

after i posted that, you couldve taken the discussion in any direction like whether murray+healthy mpj wouldbe made a difference, whether paul/jokic is the real mvp, or how the suns match up against the clips/jazz. instead you jumped to an 8 month old lakers series. :omglol:

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

i merely pointed out that they played injured teams, which they did. thats a fact and injuries are a major storyline this year. why does this trigger you so hard? :mickeyj:

after i posted that, you couldve taken the discussion in any direction like whether murray+healthy mpj wouldbe made a difference, whether paul/jokic is the real mvp, or how the suns match up against the clips/jazz. instead you jumped to an 8 month old lakers series. :omglol:

Yes they have played injured teams this playoffs... just like the Lakers... the Difference is Suns beat the injured team in front of them while the Lakers got curb stomped 😂🤣

I point out how CP3 is balling, instead of giving him credit for balling in round 2 you try to discredit it.... again while neglecting again that your team lost to an injured team.... 1st or 2nd worse blowout in FRANCHISE HISTORY :lawl:

You're carrying your salt into round 2....leave that in round 1 with the Lakers:drake:

Moving on to Teams that are still in the playoffs and past Quad's mountain of salt because the Lakers got destroyed by an injured Team. 

Kawhi had the dunk of the playoffs (so far) last night :bate:

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes they have played injured teams this playoffs... just like the Lakers... the Difference is Suns beat the injured team in front of them while the Lakers got curb stomped 😂🤣

I point out how CP3 is balling, instead of giving him credit for balling in round 2 you try to discredit it.... again while neglecting again that your team lost to an injured team.... 1st or 2nd worse blowout in FRANCHISE HISTORY :lawl:

You're carrying your salt into round 2....leave that in round 1 with the Lakers:drake:

i point out the nuggets were injured, which is fact. you get triggered because lakers :jonb:

i point out the suns played 0 healthy teams so far, which is fact. you get triggered because lakers :jonb:

i point out injuries are a major storyline this year, which is fact. you get triggered because lakers :jonb:

you stay getting salty about facts bro, while being the only one bringing up the lakers out of nowhere. the lack fo self awareness is astonishing :mj:

Edited by Quad Damage
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

kawhi out indefinitely and chris paul has covid

asterisk season :cmpunk1:

DAT SALT 😂🤣

Update* Chris Paul is fully vaccinated and will be back for Game 1 or 2 depending on how long the Clippers vs Jazz series goes. 

Kawhi may miss one game (listed as questionable). 

Those teams that couldn't even make it out the first round in a so called Asterix playoffs must have been real garage :tom5:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DAT SALT 😂🤣

Update* Chris Paul is fully vaccinated and will be back for Game 1 or 2 depending on how long the Clippers vs Jazz series goes. 

Kawhi may miss one game (listed as questionable). 

Those teams that couldn't even make it out the first round in a so called Asterix playoffs must have been real garage :tom5:

posting nba news = salt ? :umad:

i tried to get through that thick skull that injuries are a major storyline and that this is looking like the real asterisk year, and literally the very day the 8th all star is going to miss a game. the most in nba history and the playoffs arent even half over :cmpunk2:

and ive even been saying in this thread even earlier than that how the shortened offseason + compacted season negatively impactd players.

get back to me when you up your bball iq :tom5: