NBA/NHL Playoffs 2021

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Russ goes off and Celtics get beat tonight.

Should still work, Streameast [dot] live has also been great as of late, very few sputters, and solid bitrate quality  

about that      

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

the suns still havent beat a healthy team.. why you getting back at me? :tom:

That doesn't make Lakers 1st round curb stomping look any better.  Both Teams were injured and Lakers got butt fucked :drake:

If the lakers had beat the Suns... they would have faced the same injured teams the suns faced.... we wouldn't have heard a peep from you about that. 

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That doesn't make Lakers 1st round curb stomping look any better.  Both Teams were injured and Lakers got butt fucked :drake:

If the lakers had beat the Suns... they would have faced the same injured teams the suns faced.... we wouldn't have heard a peep from you about that. 

im not trying to make the lakers look better. thats you strawmanning as usual.

all i ever said about the suns, was they played all injured teams, after the suns-nuggets series when you were like "cp3 beasted on campazzo omg :adhd:"

i kept trying to tell you lets wait and see them beat a healthy team, and you were still like "la la la lakers :adhd:" just bc i didnt buy into cp3/suns hype like you.

fast forward to today and the first and only healthy team the suns played all playoffs backdoor swept their asses. surprise surprise

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

im not trying to make the lakers look better. thats you strawmanning as usual.

all i ever said about the suns, was they played all injured teams, after the suns-nuggets series when you were like "cp3 beasted on campazzo omg :adhd:"

i kept trying to tell you lets wait and see them beat a healthy team, and you were still like "la la la lakers :adhd:" just bc i didnt buy into cp3/suns hype like you.

fast forward to today and the first and only healthy team the suns played all playoffs backdoor swept their asses. surprise surprise

Just because I didn't make excuses for Suns playoff victories mean I bought into the hype? lmfao.    

You're still salty from Lakers losing round 1 and from your epic self ownage in this thread where you were trying sooo hard to make Lakers loss look better by discrediting the entire playoffs that you inadvertently proved my point in an epic self ownage flame out.... you did a 360 reverse slam to win the game.... in your own basket:drake:

So now that your intial attempt to discredit the entire playoffs has failed failed in spectacular fashion you're reverting to an attempt to discredit the Suns playoff run. 

Your argument of wait to see if the suns play a healthy team stemmed from you crying Bbbbbbut if the Lakers were healthy they would beat the suns.... just watch and see what happens when the Suns play a healthy team :awww:

The problem with your argument is both the Suns and Lakers were injured... If Lakers won they would have beaten an injured Suns team.... then on to play an injured Denver... then on to play an injured Clippers and on to play Yannis on a hyper extended knee. 

and if the Lakers won the chip beating injured teams from round 1 to the finals..... you wouldn't have mentioned shit about injuries.... 

Lakers lost... and got stomped out in the first round... get over it already... you've been crying for months now about it. 

Other teams pushed through adversity and didn't just roll over like the Lakers did and made the playoff fun to watch... Suns made it to the finals, bucks won.... the end :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're still salty from Lakers losing round 1 and from your epic self ownage in this thread where you were trying sooo hard to make Lakers loss look better by discrediting the entire playoffs that you inadvertently proved my point in an epic flame out :drake:

So now that has failed in spectacular fashion you're now reverting back to trying to discredit the Suns playoff run. 

Your argument to wait to see if the suns play a healthy team stemmed from you crying Bbbbbbut if the Lakers were healthy they would beat the suns.... just watch and see what happens when the Suns play a healthy team :awww:

The problem with your argument is both the Suns and Lakers were injured... Lakers lost... and got stomped out in the first round... get over it already... you've been crying for months now about it. 

And as I just said, If the Lakers had beat the suns... they were going to play an injured teams on the way to the finals to play the Bucks with Yannis on a hyper extend knee and if the Lakers won..... you wouldn't have mentioned shit about injuries.... 

Yannis played on a hyper extended knee and CP3 played with a wrist injury.... both teams still had injuries. 

Lakers got curb stomped round 1, Suns made the finals, bucks won.... the end :juggle:

in round 1, the suns and lakers both had injuries, but chris paul didnt miss a game. 1 of the lakers top 2 players did. i pointed this out and you responded with "la la la lakers :adhd:"

in round 2, the nuggets were missing 1 of their top 2 players and cp3 got to show out against the nuggets backup pg. i pointed this out and you responded with "la la la lakers :adhd:"

in the finals, the suns just got backdoor swept by the first and only team they played not missing 1 of their top 2 players. i pointed this out and you responded with "la la la lakers :adhd:"

you didnt get it then and dont get it now that injuries were a real, credible factor as to why the suns made it as far as they did, in what turned out to be the most injury plagued playoffs in nba history. i tried to tell you this weeks ago, while you bought into the suns hype and i didnt. next :tom5:

Edited by Quad Damage
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

in round 1, the suns and lakers both had injuries,

and right here is where your argument falls apart :drake:

Lakers lost to an injured team in spectacular blow out fashion..Other inured teams made it out round 1, Other injured teams came back from being down 2- 0 and beat teams, other injured teams pushed to game 7 and were 0.5 inches away from moving on, other injured teams were two free throws away from the finals... 

Lakers were non of that, they showed ZERO fight and just rolled over and let the suns fuck them in the ass to ths tune of biggest playoff blowout loss in franchise history 😂🤣

and months later you're still crying.... lmfao. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and right here is where your argument falls apart :drake:

Lakers lost to an injured team in spectacular blow out fashion..Other inured teams made it out round 1, Other injured teams came back from being down 2- 0 and beat teams, other injured teams pushed to game 7 and were 0.5 inches away from moving on, other injured teams were two free throws away from the finals... 

Lakers were non of that, they showed ZERO fight and just rolled over and let the suns fuck them in the ass to ths tune of biggest playoff blowout loss in franchise history 😂🤣

and months later you're still crying.... lmfao. 

how does that change the fact that the suns got backdoor swept by the first and only healthy team they played all playoffs? :drake:

5 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

how does that change the fact that the suns got backdoor swept by the first and only healthy team they played all playoffs? :drake:

You seem to think I'm arguing for the Suns 😂🤣😂🤣

I literally just said ". Suns made it to the finals, bucks won.... the end :juggle:

Suns chocked away a 2-0 lead and Lakers got stomped out in round 1.

unlike you I'm not making excuses for any team.  You been making excuses for Lakers rolling over and getting fucks for months now. 

That Lakers butt fucking looks even worse when you see a bunch of other teams with injuries fight tooth and nail and don't give up. 

Lakers laid down like a 2 dollar hooker and spread it open.... get over it already. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You seem to think I'm arguing for the Suns 😂🤣😂🤣

I literally just said ". Suns made it to the finals, bucks won.... the end :juggle:

Suns chocked away a 2-0 lead and Lakers got stomped out in round 1.

unlike you I'm not making excuses for any team.  You been making excuses for Lakers rolling over and getting fucks for months now. 

That Lakers butt fucking looks even worse when you see a bunch of other teams with injuries fight tooth and nail and don't give up. 

Lakers laid down like a 2 dollar hooker and spread it open.... get over it already. 

you seem to think im arguing for the the lakers.

i literally said get back at me when the suns beat a healthy team and they literally never did :umad:

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

you seem to think im arguing for the the lakers.

Oh you're not arguing for the Lakers anymore and have finally resigned to the fact that they got curb stomped.... good to know... took you long enough :juggle:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Oh you're not arguing for the Lakers anymore and have finally resigned to the fact that they got curb stomped.... good to know... took you long enough :juggle:

oh youve finally figured out im talking about the suns, no more jerry go round, good to know:cmpunk2:

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

oh youve finally figured out im talking about the suns, no more jerry go round, good to know:cmpunk2:

Yes your mountains of salt from your months long crusade to discredit them because an injured suns body slammed an injured Lakers which ended up making the Lakers loss look even worse because other injured teams won series :umad:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes your mountains of salt from your months long crusade to discredit them because an injured suns body slammed an injured Lakers which ended up making the Lakers loss look even worse because other injured teams won series :umad:

theres no bonus points for being the first loser bro :mickeyj:

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

theres no bonus points for being the first loser bro :mickeyj:

You're correct and Lakers was literally the first loser on the suns finals run... which for some odd reason you still are salty about :drake:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're correct and Lakers was literally the first loser on the suns finals run... which for some odd reason you still are salty about :drake:

when do the suns give out the "finals run" rings   :mickey:

Edited by Quad Damage
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

when do the suns give out the "finals run" rings   :mickey:

Ask the suns fans :umad:

It's been months now and all your tears still has washed away the salt of the Lakers first round flop :drake:

51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ask the suns fans :umad:

It's been months now and all your tears still has washed away the salt of the Lakers first round flop :drake:

yes its been months now of me being right about the suns and you being wrong about the suns :umad: