NBA/NHL Playoffs 2021

6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

yes its been months now of me being right about the suns and you being wrong about the suns :umad:

You created an argument about the suns then created a counter argument for the suns that I never made and then proceeded to try to pin that on me and argue against an argument you created on my behalf

..... all the salt and tears in your eyes is clouding your vision :drake:

All this because the Lakers lost to an injured team in the first round... lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Russ goes off and Celtics get beat tonight.

Should still work, Streameast [dot] live has also been great as of late, very few sputters, and solid bitrate quality  

about that      

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You created an argument about the suns then created a counter argument for the suns that I never made and then proceeded to try to pin that on me and argue against an argument you created on my behalf

..... all the salt and tears in your eyes is clouding your vision :drake:

All this because the Lakers lost to an injured team in the first round... lmfao. 

all i ever said was the suns beat zero healthy teams and told you to get back to me when they do.  this caused you to get triggered and go on a mighty jerry-go-round.

then the suns got backdoor swept by the only healthy team tthey played.. and you got back to me anyway ?

what are you even arguing rn. "bubu u pin dis argument on behalf of my counter arguments " stfu:pavarotti:

23 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

all i ever said was the suns beat zero healthy teams and told you to get back to me when they do.  this caused you to get triggered and go on a mighty jerry-go-round.

then the suns got backdoor swept by the only healthy team tthey played.. and you got back to me anyway ?

what are you even arguing rn. "bubu u pin dis argument on behalf of my counter arguments " stfu:pavarotti:

I never claimed suns did otherwise so you saying get back to you for something I never claimed they did is you arguing against a point you created on my behalf.. lmfao. 

all I've said was suns beat all injured teams including the lakers to the tune of the biggest playoffs loss in franchise history....that has you triggered for months on end... a sea of tears and mountains of salt from you😂🤣

To the point that you were trying so hard to discredit the entire playoffs and ended up owning yourself by inadvertently making the same point I made from the jump.   It was such a spectacular self ownage... on par with Lakers round 1 loss :bate:

Edited by Goukosan
53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I never claimed suns did otherwise so you saying get back to you for something I never claimed they did is you arguing against a point you created on my behalf.. lmfao.

and yet here you are..  getting triggered because i posted a simple tweet stating the suns lost to the only healthy team they faced.

as you have been for months on end EVERY time i point out that very simple, fair, and factual observation. :umad:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

and yet here you are..  getting triggered because i posted a simple tweet stating the suns lost to the only healthy team they faced.

as you have been for months on end EVERY time i point out that very simple, fair, and factual observation. :umad:

18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Man you're still salty about that first round exit....jeezus :drake:

and my observation since round 1 was how salty you were and continue to be because the suns destroyed the Lakers. 

You were so distraught you tried to discredit the entire playoffs and failed miserably, so now your final resort was to create a stance I never held and argue against it....  you're still big mad all these months later :umad:

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

and my observation since round 1 was how salty you were and continue to be because the suns destroyed the Lakers. 

You were so distraught you tried to discredit the entire playoffs and failed miserably, so now your final resort was to create a stance I never held and argue against it....  you're still big mad all these months later :umad:

how did your reply refute the content of the tweet i posted? :mickey:

Edited by Quad Damage
30 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

how did your reply refute the content of the tweet i posted? :mickey:

Who claimed otherwise about the content of the tweet?  Suns beat injured teams as the tweet says...... which included curb stomping Lakers... your tweet doesn't refute the fact of the Lakers losing to the suns to the tune of the biggest loss in their playoffs history :drake:

Stay triggered about an injured Suns shitting on an injured Lakers team 💩..... :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

thanks for playing :tom5:

Who claimed otherwise? :umad:

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

all I've said was suns beat all injured teams including the lakers to the tune of the biggest playoffs loss in franchise history....that has you triggered for months on end... a sea of tears and mountains of salt from you😂🤣

To the point that you were trying so hard to discredit the entire playoffs and ended up owning yourself by inadvertently making the same point I made from the jump.   It was such a spectacular self ownage... on par with Lakers round 1 loss :bate:

:cmpunk1:

Stay triggered :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan

As if the Lakers and LeBron couldn't look like cowards who can't win anything unless they make a super-team.

Looks even more cowardly after Giannis' remarks last week as he stood there holding his two trophies like a REAL man.

You say that like adding the biggest diva and most anti-clutch player ever in the league is a good thing. I don’t have the hugest of hope for this. This feels like Nash, Kobe, and Dwight Lakers all over again. 

Imagine thinking Westbrook is a good fit with the Lakers. Buddy Hield would’ve been way better and costed quite a bit less.  This thing has disaster written all over it. 

Born & raised in Philly btw. I just hope we can get a decent haul for Simmons.  The Sixers are wasting Embiid’s prime.  Most big men can’t play at elite levels in their 30s, it’s different compared to someone like Steph.