NBA/NHL Playoffs 2021

31 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

posting nba news = salt ? :umad:

i tried to get through that thick skull that injuries are a major storyline and that this is looking like the real asterisk year, and literally the very day the 8th all star is going to miss a game. the most in nba history and the playoffs arent even half over :cmpunk2:

and ive even been saying in this thread even earlier than that how the shortened offseason + compacted season negatively impactd players.

get back to me when you up your bball iq :tom5:

and the updated news is that CP3 will be back and Kawhi is day to day. :umad:

The salt is you trying to call it an Asterix playoffs... which is ironic because it means the teams that couldn't even make it out the first round had to be terrible 😂🤣

The shortened off season + compact schedule made this a more difficult gauntlet for teams to get through unscathed... thanks for making my point for me. :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Russ goes off and Celtics get beat tonight.

Should still work, Streameast [dot] live has also been great as of late, very few sputters, and solid bitrate quality  

about that      

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The salt is you trying to call it an Asterix playoffs..

uh, check this thread bro

the majority of your posts are trying to attach asterisks to playoff

does that mean the majority of your posts in here are salt?

:umad:

Edited by Quad Damage
26 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

uh, check this thread bro

the majority of your posts are trying to attach asterisks to playoff

does that mean the majority of your posts in here are salt?

:umad:

On 2021-05-17 at 5:21 PM, Goukosan said:

Yes they earned the Bubble championship.  They deserved the championship that was in that bubble. 

but let's not pretend that the bubble was the same or harder than the non bubble playoffs where travel, away crowds and away arenas play a huge role...

See this is where reading is essential... you got triggered so fast that you skipped over where I gave them props for winning the bubble Championship.... 

But as I pointed out and expounded on in later posts lets not pretend than the bubble wasn't easier than a regular non bubble season and regular non bubble playoffs because of all reasons quoted above + other reasons I expounded on in later posts (4 month rest smack dab just before the playoffs) 

and now today you were trying so hard to turn this season into an Asterix season that you inadvertently proved that this season was harder than the bubble :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

See this is where reading is essential... you got triggered so fast that you skipped over where I gave them props for winning the bubble Championship.... 

But as I pointed out and expounded on in later posts lets not pretend than the bubble wasn't easier than a regular non bubble season and regular non bubble playoffs because of all reasons quoted above + other reasons I expounded on in later posts (4 month rest smack dab just before the playoffs) 

Now today you were trying so hard to turn this season into an Asterix season that you inadvertently proved that this season was harder than the bubble :umad:

here's the post you made before that

On 2021-05-17 at 1:54 PM, Goukosan said:

Bubble Champion*

literally the first instance of attaching an asterisk to a playoffs was by YOU in this thread on the first page

then YOU just said this

33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The salt is you trying to call it an Asterix playoffs...

thanks for playing :omglol:

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

here's the post you made before that

literally the first instance of attaching an asterisk to a playoffs was by YOU in this thread on the first page

then YOU just said this

thanks for playing :omglol:

You're so triggered you're sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LA LA LA LA LA 😂🤣

already explained my bubble stance on the first page...

and now weeks later you prove my point (that this was a gauntlet compared to the bubble) as seen below in your own words :umad:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

the shortened offseason + compacted season negatively impactd players.

Nice self ownage right there.... thanks for playing and losing in the first round by proving the point that I made on the first page :lawl:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're so triggered you're sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LA LA LA LA LA 😂🤣

already explained my bubble stance on the first page...

and now weeks later you prove my point (that this was a gauntlet compared to the bubble) as seen below in your own words :umad:

Nice self ownage right there.... thanks for playing and losing in the first round by proving the point that I made on the first page :lawl:

On 2021-05-17 at 1:54 PM, Goukosan said:

Bubble Champion*

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The salt is you trying to call it an Asterix playoffs...

take the L, bro 😂

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

take the L, bro 😂

Almost a month later you proved me right :lawl:

On 2021-05-17 at 4:54 PM, Goukosan said:

no travel to others cities, zero jet lag, more days off between games because of zero travel = more rest

Bubble Champion*

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

Owned by your own words :drake:

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

thanks for quoting your original salty asterisk post :omglol:

The post that explained why the bubble was easier.... something you inadvertently proved today with some glorious self ownage :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The post that explained why the bubble was easier.... something you inadvertently proved today with some glorious self ownage :drake:

that post was deemed salty by you, bro :patpatpat:

2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

This is akin to you doing a windmill dunk to try to win the game with 0.1 sec left but then realizing you scored in your own basket :drake:

Edited by Goukosan

Clippers without their best player went up to Utah and beat the team with the best record in the NBA and best Road Record in both the regular season and post season.......... wow that shows alot of heart. 

This was kinda similar to a depleted Brooklyn taking game 5 away from a fully healthy Bucks. 

Not saying these series are over... but wow.. what a playoffs this has been of teams and players stepping up in the face of adversity :salute: