Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Why are McCarthy and McConnell so opposed to a Jan 6 commission?

I know that question is rhetorical and they don’t want to implicate and enrage their own voting base. But seriously, this is fucking pathetic that these two would put party over country. Such total pieces of shit. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I know that question is rhetorical and they don’t want to implicate and enrage their own voting base. But seriously, this is fucking pathetic that these two would put party over country. Such total pieces of shit. 

It's sad that Republicans are constantly making up their own rules and nobody holds them accountable.  Remeber when Republicans made up a rule that Obama wasn't allowed to select a Supreme Court Justice because it was an election year but when it was Trump's turn he got to choose two?  

Republicans know they can't win elections without rigging the system and know they can't push their agenda without rigging the Supreme court.  Now they have this rule about this commission that Trump has to approve it.  Wtf?  

Of course Republitards like Dinoshit, Twink, and Bottom Boy Cooke support this bullshit because they are all racists.  

2 hours ago, Ike said:

because some of the house Republicans were part of the planning and would get implicated.