Horror Seducer (from Super Seducer dev) was cancelled because of Steam

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow wow wow....easy compadre.    I said a ‘PARTICULARLY’ weak position. Not just any old weak position. If you didn’t take weak position’s people wouldn’t keep firing shots at you.   

Lmao, look at this sore loser. Acting all mighty and shit ''I owned you all so bad you're all butthurt''. It's not it, we are all surprised at how stupid you actually can be. No one is losing sleep ov

Apparently we wouldn't even need to give a reason for it either, just repeat 'free market capitalism!!11' over and over.  

Posted Images

I remember when Tupac was on this forum, and he continued making posts about Full Auto even after everybody had laughed him off, and it was obvious that he was doing it because he THOUGHT he was being edgey and defiant by continuing to do so.

Now imagine somebody thinking that they will copy the strategy from somebody as fundamentally stupid as Tupac..........but with a type of game that is only championed by bitter-incel losers from the gaming community.

At least Tupac didn't invest his entire manhood and identity in Full Auto. He was actually smart enough to not do that.

So Steam bans this guys games, which to be fair have some artistic merit and effort involved, but allows endless pedo animu shovelware and Cuckold Simulator: Life as DynamiteCop.

That fat Goblin at Valve needs to die of a heart attack already

Edited by Delita
2 minutes ago, Delita said:

So Steam bans this guys games, which to be fair have some artistic merit and effort involved, but allows endless pedo animu shovelware and Cuckold Simulator: Life as DynamiteCop.

That fat Goblin at Valve needs to die of a heart attack already

They literally changed their submission rules just to keep this game from being released, even long after it was finished and the store page had been up for months (getting on over 60K wishlists). Then to make things worse, they still vehemently refused to approve it even after Richard went out of his way to censor the game and even cut an entire level out to appease Steam's sudden rule change.

Its honestly such a disingenuous and straight up morally bankrupt move on steam's part. And i've already made the decision that whenever its possible ill always buy a game on another platform (EGS, GOG, Origin, etc) before Ill buy the Steam version.

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

A cheesy horror game with Super Seducer elements would have been hilarious. Steam literally killing off games and developers with their bullshit. 

This guy knows how to market to you snowflakes..... bbbbut I'm being cancelled :awww:.... get the base all. riled up and then.. bam... the game magically releases and you guys eat it up.

Edited by Goukosan

i have watched some of the super seducer clips. it's harmless and even funny, in a dumb way. i'm with delita and tb about the shit double standard. 

and yeah, i bet this guy could make a "so bad, it's good" campy 80's horror title. 

Just let people play and create what they want. It's so much easier to be a bitch that wants to cancel other people's stuff than it is to make your own. Fuck you low status authoritarian wannabe twats. 

This is not something I'd ever spend money on but if others want to then go for it. It's not hurting anyone, it's dumb entertainment.  

Edited by Cooke
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Just let people play and create what they want. It's so much easier to be a bitch that wants to cancel other people's stuff than it is to make your own. Fuck you low status authoritarian wannabe twats. 

This is not something I'd ever spend money on but if others want to then go for it. It's not hurting anyone, it's dumb entertainment.  

what do you mean "let people play and create"

we're already letting him.

If he wants to set up a website and a credit card payment system and a server in which people can download his game from..............what's stopping him?

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If he wants to set up a website and a credit card payment system and a server in which people can download his game from..............what's stopping him?

What a piss poor excuse.

I guess that means you're also in support of the CCP using its power and influence to purge the excellent horror game Devotion from every retailer on the internet?

The game was only re-released for sale on the developers' own site TWO YEARS after the original release.

Its a good thing the studio's previous game (Detention) was a moderate success or else they probably would have had to shut down.

Your defense of what is clear censorship is sad.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

What a piss poor excuse.

I guess that means you're also in support of the CCP using its power and influence to purge the excellent horror game Devotion from every retailer on the internet?

The game was only re-released for sale on the developers' own site TWO YEARS after the original release.

Its a good thing the studio's previous game (Detention) was a moderate success or else they probably would have had to shut down.

Your defense of what is clear censorship is sad.

I love how this idiot immediately shifts over to talking about the Chinese Communist Party.

Close this thread because he just derailed it into politics.

Notch fucking SOLD copies of his indie game, MINECRAFT, outside of the steam store, dumbass. In fact, he actually chose not to put it on steam because of their percentage cut from each game sold.

What exactly makes you think you are ENTITLED to sell your product on Walmart store shelves all over the country?

Steam is a privately run store, owned by a private company. Valve is literally NOT a publicly traded company, its privately owned.

They don't NEED to have rules to begin with, because they don't need to do business with anybody they don't want to.

Edited by jehurey
27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how this idiot immediately shifts over to talking about the Chinese Communist Party.

Close this thread because he just derailed it into politics.

Notch fucking SOLD copies of his indie game, MINECRAFT, outside of the steam store, dumbass. In fact, he actually chose not to put it on steam because of their percentage cut from each game sold.

What exactly makes you think you are ENTITLED to sell your product on Walmart store shelves all over the country?

Steam is a privately run store, owned by a private company. Valve is literally NOT a publicly traded company, its privately owned.

They don't NEED to have rules to begin with, because they don't need to do business with anybody they don't want to.

lmao....did you really just compare super seducer to the worldwide phenomenon that is Minecraft? The IP that MS deemed was worth billions? 

:| :D 

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

lmao....did you really just compare super seducer to the worldwide phenomenon that is Minecraft? The IP that MS deemed was worth billions? 

:| :D 

Yeah I did.

Because Notch first start selling the game...........when it WASN'T a worldwide phenomenon.......outside of steam.

So, think of what point I just made.

It became a worldwide phenomenon..........WITHOUT needing Steam.

So this goes back to my first question:

What's

Stopping

Him

From

Selling

His

Game?

He can do it right now. Just like Notch did.

Edited by jehurey
43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah I did.

Because Notch first start selling the game...........when it WASN'T a worldwide phenomenon.......outside of steam.

So, think of what point I just made.

It became a worldwide phenomenon..........WITHOUT needing Steam.

So this goes back to my first question:

What's

Stopping

Him

From

Selling

His

Game?

He can do it right now. Just like Notch did.

The usual dumbass misdirection from the middle-aged jobless fagg0t who still lives with his parents.

The issue isn't whether he can sell the game or not, it's market access. Not being able to sell on Steam greatly reduces his access which in turn will greatly reduce his sales. Steam accounts for 75% of the global market share.

Get a job you commie parasite.

5 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

It'll have some funding campaign on the internet somewhere by the end of the year.

Same thing I said... this is all to build up interest and milk his base. 

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

probably money? That sounds awfully expensive with a whole lot of risk and overhead. 

Lets switch this around. Do YOU think it shouldn't be allowed on steam and if so why? 

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

The usual dumbass misdirection from the middle-aged jobless fagg0t who still lives with his parents.

The issue isn't whether he can sell the game or not, it's market access. Not being able to sell on Steam greatly reduces his access

I love how I never mis-directed from that point, in fact I addressed it VERY directly.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how you are a racist bigot.............who easily loses arguments.

Guess your racism makes you stupid. That would explain alot.

59 minutes ago, Cooke said:

probably money?

ah..........that would've also prevented him from being able to.................you know..................make a video game, as well.