Horror Seducer (from Super Seducer dev) was cancelled because of Steam

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

So you have no idea why you would. Gotcha. 

Just ban that fucking clown :mj: 

You guys have given him a free pass to be a dipshit this entire time.  He's like a dog.. the only way to train him is by repetition... keep banning him for a couple days every time he does stupid shit like this and he'll get the point.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow wow wow....easy compadre.    I said a ‘PARTICULARLY’ weak position. Not just any old weak position. If you didn’t take weak position’s people wouldn’t keep firing shots at you.   

Lmao, look at this sore loser. Acting all mighty and shit ''I owned you all so bad you're all butthurt''. It's not it, we are all surprised at how stupid you actually can be. No one is losing sleep ov

Apparently we wouldn't even need to give a reason for it either, just repeat 'free market capitalism!!11' over and over.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Just ban that fucking clown :mj: 

You guys have given him a free pass to be a dipshit this entire time.  He's like a dog.. the only way to train him is by repetition... keep banning him for a couple days every time he does stupid shit like this and he'll get the point.

Apparently we wouldn't even need to give a reason for it either, just repeat 'free market capitalism!!11' over and over.

• dead 2
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

..........and he did exactly what I said he would do.

It doesn't take any amazing feats for me to look intellectual, here, compared to you guys.

I love how there's four people who are operating almost exclusively on butthurt, either current or old wounds.

Lmao, look at this sore loser. Acting all mighty and shit ''I owned you all so bad you're all butthurt''. It's not it, we are all surprised at how stupid you actually can be. No one is losing sleep over your shitty argumentation skills on SW, sit down.

Just because your answer is within the general context of the question, it doesn't mean it directly answers the question asked you legendary retard.  It's what politicians do all the time when avoiding to answer a question truthfully. 

[Mr. Prime Minister, are you going to increase or lower the tax rates?]

[It is within the legal rights of the Government to increase or lower taxes as needed.]

See, you fucking idiot, it doesn't answer the question even if the answer isn't factually wrong.

• dead 3
4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Jehurey , if steam was your store would you deny this game? Saying yes because you have the right to is not an answer. We are asking WHY YOU WOULD BAN IT. The option to do something is not a reason for doing something. 

yes it is.

Okay, let's make up ANY ARBITRARY RULE...........which was the entire point I was making.

Let's say I "want to curate the marketplace" and therefore I determine quality control.

Game doesn't meet My Steam's standard of quality, BAM, gone.

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

So you have no idea why you would. Gotcha. 

Thanks for letting me know that you were just attempting to troll. Gotcha.

I knew you really weren't arguing with me.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, look at this sore loser. Acting all mighty and shit ''I owned you all so bad you're all butthurt''. It's not it, we are all surprised at how stupid you actually can be. No one is losing sleep over your shitty argumentation skills on SW, sit down.

Just because your answer is within the general context of the question, it doesn't mean it directly answers the question asked you legendary retard.  It's what politicians do all the time when avoiding to answer a question truthfully. 

[Mr. Prime Minister, are you going to increase or lower the tax rates?]

[It is within the legal rights of the Government to increase or lower taxes as needed.]

See, you fucking idiot, it doesn't answer the question even if the answer isn't factually wrong.

Only one of us is typing a post that sounds like a sore loser.

Sweetie............what makes you think I want to have that shitty FMV game maker who is easily capitalizing on alt-right incel losers like Twinblade to stay on Steam?

I've been making fun of that game maker for years already............under what possible scenario would I ever give an answer "Oh yeah, I would still keep the Super Seducer developer on steam"???????????????????

And, if I did...............what would your response be? Where's the "gotcha" part of that?

Or did you guys not think that far ahead?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Sweetie............what makes you think I want to have that shitty FMV game maker who is easily capitalizing on alt-right incel losers like Twinblade to stay on Steam?

I've been making fun of that game maker for years already............under what possible theory would I ever give an answer "Oh yeah, I would still keep the Super Seducer developer on steam"???????????????????

And, if I did...............what would your response be? Where's the "gotcha" part of that?

No one asked you what you think of this game being on Steam or not. It wasn't the question. Maybe you assume we all know you and knows what you think about every games. Personally I don't give a shit about your opinions.

There's no catch you fucking retard, you made yourself look bad about something really simple that should have registered in your shit brain 3 pages ago.

You were asked a simple theoretical question and you couldn't answer it. Could have just said no, I wouldn't let this game on my store because it's trash that capitalizes on incels. Instead you had to embarrass yourself and do the Jerrygoround, too scared that you would get down into a debate you couldn't get out of if you answered wrong. Serious fucking business. :D 

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I've been making fun of that game maker for years already............under what possible scenario would I ever give an answer "Oh yeah, I would still keep the Super Seducer developer on steam"???????????????????

mpbgmm.gif

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

LMFAO 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No one asked you what you think of this game being on Steam or not.

but knowing so EASILY informs the question you dumbasses keep on trying to pretend isn't getting answered.

this is why i'm talking down to you like as if you are stupid.

..........and you literally telling me that you don't care about knowing a VERY OBVIOUS piece of information that immediately deflates what you are trying to do here.

This is why I gave this analogy:

So, that's like you asking "Do you believe in the death penalty" and give an example of a guy who died by lethal injection.

And my response was "Yeah, kill him by rifle execution.........gas chamber.........or electric chair......or have him step on a mine and blow up, and anything in between, absolutely"

And you are responding "BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!! What would you do with this case of lethal injection!!!!!!!!"

the question is way past answered, and you know it.

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

that sounds really clever if you gloss over the part where it doesn't logically fit with the topic at hand.

which, around here.......is a guarantee to be a hit.

Edited by jehurey

Just because we might take a guess on what you are going to answer doesn't mean you need to avoid answering said question. Could have spared us all this shit. 

31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just because we might take a guess on what you are going to answer doesn't mean you need to avoid answering said question. Could have spared us all this shit. 

Which begs the question.

If I responded with "Why I personally would WANT TO KEEP SUPER SEDUCER ON STEAM"

then what's your response to that?

you don't have one, do you? Because there wasn't any "gotcha" argument strategy.

You guys were playing stupid to pretend that the question wasn't getting answered..............because somehow.........you think that's going to get to me, and you guys can try and claim a victory.

I mean, its hard to wrap my head around how amazingly petty that strategy you guys were attempting, was. But you guys clearly did not have anything other than pretend that I wasn't answering the question.

Edited by jehurey
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which begs the question.

If I responded with "Why I personally would WANT TO KEEP SUPER SEDUCER ON STEAM"

then what's your response to that?

you don't have one, do you? Because there wasn't any "gotcha" argument strategy.

You guys were playing stupid to pretend that the question wasn't getting answered..............because somehow.........you think that's going to get to me, and you guys can try and claim a victory.

I mean, its hard to wrap my head around how amazingly petty that strategy you guys were attempting, was. But you guys clearly did not have anything other than pretend that I wasn't answering the question.

You weren't answering the question, you were saying how it's Steam legal rights to do so when it wasn't the question and you kept repeating yourself for three pages.

That's the joke and the joke is you.

Just now, Ramza said:

You weren't answering the question, you were saying how it's Steam legal rights to do so when it wasn't the question and you kept repeating yourself for three pages.

That's the joke and the joke is you.

No, I was answering the question.

Sweetie, you gave yourself away when I specifically asked you HOW I wasn't answering the question..............and you immediately pretended to not see that.

Four butthurt people pretending to act like I'm losing an argument...........is your ATTEMPT at making me the joke.

Its just a shame that I figured it out almost immediately after you guys started coordinating on it.

27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:|

This guy. :RISITAS:

The more I keep on telling you that you guys purposely play dumb and pretend that I didn't answer the question......and that its already figured out and the attempt has failed...

.....the more you act like you're giving up, like as if you've figured out that something you've been attempting has failed, and you're losing interest.

What a fucking moron... can't answer a simple yes or no question.. and he STILL doesn't get why everyone else is laughing at him :lawl: 

*insert another dodgy post with some red text*

Dodghurey :ovolol: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

What a fucking moron... can't answer a simple yes or no question.. and he STILL doesn't get why everyone else is laughing at him :lawl: 

*insert another dodgy post with some red text*

Dodghurey :ovolol: 

LOL now you're saying that it was a yes or no question.

I love how he's still trying to keep this up.

Even more obvious that he came into this thread to cling onto this after I popped him in the mouth in the other thread last night.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL now you're saying that it was a yes or no question.

I love how he's still trying to keep this up.

Even more obvious that he came into this thread to cling onto this after I popped him in the mouth in the other thread last night.

I actually said that before numbnuts... you just ignored it like you did everyone else asking you to stop dodging the fucking question. 

:rofl: