Did BOTW start a new sub genre?

Lmfao, ignorant ass Sheep get it's first open world experience, one of the most popular genre on the market before BOTW was even a thing. Yet he think it's a concept invented by Nintendo in 2017. :rofl:

Edited by Ramza
12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmfao, ignorant ass Sheep get it's first open world experience, one of the most popular genre on the market before BOTW was even a thing. Yet he think it's a concept invented by Nintendo in 2017. :rofl:

ummm one of the first open world games was Zelda 1... in 1985...pretty sure sheep had open world games before most of the industry jumped on that bandwagon. :shrug:

BOTW was designed to get back to the series roots as a fully open world game. 

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

ummm one of the first open world games was Zelda 1... in 1985...pretty sure sheep had open world games before most of the industry jumped on that bandwagon. :shrug:

Ok. Change my words to ''second open world experience'' then. :D

Wtf does it has to do with anything? And lol if you are trying to insinuate that LoZ on NES is what sparked modern open world games. The term wasn't even coined until almost 20 years after Zelda came out. rofl

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lol that's kind of a reach tbh. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Ok. Change my words to ''second open world experience'' then. :D

Wtf does it has to do with anything? And lol if you are trying to insinuate that LoZ on NES is what sparked modern open world games. The term wasn't even coined until almost 20 years after Zelda came out. rofl

2nd open world game?  After Zelda in 1985 the nes had a ton of open world games kid. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

2nd open world game?  After Zelda in 1985 the nes had a ton of open world games kid. 

Not for an ignorant Sheep who think all open world games are copying BOTW.

Lol at calling someone born in 1985 a kid. Probably just a witty remark because you think you're old school for mentioning ''open world NES games''. Wow, you're so old and cool, what a champ.

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not for an ignorant Sheep who think all open world games are copying BOTW.

Lol at calling someone born in 1985 a kid. Probably just a witty remark because you think you're old school for mentioning ''open world NES games''. Wow, you're so old and cool, what a champ.

I don't agree with Ghostz that BOTW created a sub Genre.   Im responding to your comment about sheep first experience with open world games.... 

When I was playing Zelda 1 you couldn't even walk yet or say your first words... Kid. 

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't agree with Ghostz that BOTW created a sub Genre.   Im responding to your comment about sheep first experience with open world games.... 

When I was playing Zelda 1 you couldn't even walk yet or say your first words yet.. Kid. 

I was only talking referring to Ghostz when I said ignorant ass Sheep so you don't need to defend the honor of your Nintendo faggoty friends.

And wow you're older than me, what an achievement.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I was only talking referring to Ghostz when I said ignorant ass Sheep so you don't need to defend the honor of your Nintendo faggoty friends.

And wow you're older than me, what an achievement.

Stay mad kid. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Your mom is an open world

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

When I was playing Zelda 1 you couldn't even walk yet or say your first words... Kid. 

How old are you Gouko?

I remember playing Zelda in 1988, when I was 5 :smoke: 

And whoever is saying no... FUCK THAT..  Zelda 1 is as true of an open world game as there can be.  Literally throwing you in and not hand-holding/guiding you in any way.

• Like 1