The Great Covid origins flip flop: Liberal media now agreeing with the lab leak theory

It's weird cause they never released any evidence whatsoever it came from nature. Following the science only seems to work when it suits your political desires. 

oh boy this just gets better and better

Biden apparently AXED an investigation into the origins of Covid when he came into office

Biden shut down effort to prove theory COVID originated from Wuhan lab over concerns about evidence | Daily Mail Online

The guy clearly has deep rooted ties to China and as long as he's in charge not only will there never be true accountability for the virus but he is going to allow them to undo all of Trump's good work and let them walk all over us when it comes to trade & economy.

On 2021-05-25 at 11:02 PM, Twinblade said:

oh boy this just gets better and better

Biden apparently AXED an investigation into the origins of Covid when he came into office

Biden shut down effort to prove theory COVID originated from Wuhan lab over concerns about evidence | Daily Mail Online

The guy clearly has deep rooted ties to China and as long as he's in charge not only will there never be true accountability for the virus but he is going to allow them to undo all of Trump's good work and let them walk all over us when it comes to trade & economy.

Update :tom5:

May 28, 20215:06 AM 

Biden Orders Investigation Into Origins Of The Coronavirus

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Update :tom5:

May 28, 20215:06 AM 

Biden Orders Investigation Into Origins Of The Coronavirus

Of course he would suddenly change his mind, after the new evidence he would be a joke if he and the administration didn't start up another investigation. But the fact that he didn't give a shit about what was already was a plausible theory just brings up more questions about his ties to China.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Of course he would suddenly change his mind, after the new evidence he would be a joke if he and the administration didn't start up another investigation. But the fact that he didn't give a shit about what was already was a plausible theory just brings up more questions about his ties to China.

This wasn't a rash announcement they were talking about it for months. 

The investigation will go where the facts lead.  If it leads to a Chinese lab then ok that's where it lead.  If it lead to something else ok that's where it lead to. 

It was laid out his in campaign website about restoring Global Health Security and Bio-defence.....

you know the teams they had set up around the globe to for the purposes of Early detection and investigation of the origins/sources of new viruses to contain it within that country/area so that it doesn't spread across the globe and morph into a global pandemic. 

You know, that same Bio-defence team that was GUTTED AND DEFUND (😉) by Trump and then two years later was have this global pandemic... 

See Excerpt from his Campaign website laying out his plans MONTHS before he won the election. 

restore the White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, which was established by the Obama-Biden Administration and eliminated by the Trump Administration in 2018. 

Yea.... he just recently decided to start doing those things TODAY... LMFAO Twinblade Lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

First of all, WHO already did such an investigation last year, and they found no such evidence that it was made in a laboratory.

And secondly, there are reports that the Chinese military was having mass amounts of people being tested as of October 2019, which leads people to believe that the outbreak was already occuring by then.

And, if the Chinese government was already reacting and trying to test their public in October 2019...........then this "3 people in a lab" theory that occurs in November 2019 completely falls apart.

Now...............do you know what would've been best for the United States and their Intelligence?

If the dipshit previous president hadn't gutted our Pandemic International Response Team, and especially fired all of our ON-GROUND, NATIVE CHINESE members of that Pandemic Response Team that would've been able to get into Wuhan and do first-hand investigation.

And then, the idiot previous president decided to NOT DO ANYTHING about the virus when it broke out in January and February, and he received an intelligence report as early as November 2019..........and still did nothing.

And then instead of sending people to China to work with them in January/February/Match 2020.......he immediately ruined that chance and just blamed them without evidence.

Biden's new investigation is going to turn up nothing....................because there's nothing to discover 19 months after the fact.

And right-wingers like Twinblade are going to use that as the foundation for MORE conspiracy theories.

Even though it was the idiot previous president that failed to properly investigate anything.

You realize the American representative in that investigation is very involved in gain of function research? It was a MAJOR conflict of interest. 

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4119101

It's like when the police investigate themselves.

So where did this advanced virus come from jehurey? A bat? Lol

Edited by Cooke
35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and what about the other investigators?

did you honestly that talking about one person, and trying to discredit him would discredit the entire organization?

like...................seriously.............was that enough to convince you to discredit the entire organization?

Oh, and did you forget that I listed a second reason?

or maybe you didn't think that far ahead.

It didn't come from a fucking bat you tard. Just because Trump was right once in his life doesn't mean you should deny the truth.  He was the lead investigator. It was compromised. Put up or shut up. 

@-GD-X you should close Jehureys politics board if hes going to act like this. He literally removed his posts and put them on his own private board where no one can argue with him and he gets his echo chamber support group :D

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

@-GD-X you should close Jehureys politics board if hes going to act like this. He literally removed his posts and put them on his own private board where no one can argue with him and he gets his echo chamber support group :D

These clubs were created so they can be moderated by their owners. I can’t do anything. Unless it’s racism or CP, he can do whatever he wishes. 

11 hours ago, -GD-X said:

These clubs were created so they can be moderated by their owners. I can’t do anything. Unless it’s racism or CP, he can do whatever he wishes. 

Actually, my guess would be that Twinblade was actually doing something with my forum.

This thread that you are in, right now. SOMEHOW got moved to my forum.  Don't know how.

They were talking about this issue, that's actually a current political issue, so I commented on it.............WHILE IT WAS IN MY FORUM (the one where we actually talk about politics, instead of Twinblade and Cooke talkingto one another whining about Wokeism).

Once I had several posts in it SOMEBODY moved this thread back to Twinblade's forum. Almost to make it look like I was talking about it here.

So........I went a created a replacement thread in my forum and moved my own posts to it.

Notice how Cooke got immediately angry after I did that.

So, it appears that this was an incredibly, INCREDIBLY pathetic attempt to try and trick me into posting here. Somebody, a mod, was messing with my forum, without my permission.

On 2021-05-30 at 11:27 PM, Cooke said:

You're asking @-GD-X to close a club that has the highest number of members on SW (19).  The first page has threads created by 9 different members. 

Meanwhile in this club its just you and Twinblade taking turns creating all the threads :lebron:

Edited by Goukosan
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're asking @-GD-X to close a club that has the highest number of members on SW (19).  The first page has threads created by 9 different members. 

Meanwhile in this club its just you and Twinblade taking turns creating threads all the threads :lebron:

He's a power hungry authoritarian douchebag. You can keep him.