PS Plus 'free' games for June.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I meant for the day... there's E3 in 2 weeks  

this only works as bait............from your perspective.............because, well...........LOOK AT THESE GAMES       I mean, my god man. Xbox is practically asking for

@Remij @jehurey @Twinblade ok, i agree with all points..   a: this is systemwars, where comparable games, systems and/or services are fair ammo   but...   b. we shou

just read the posts

LemiJ was really crying that two similar services were compared in a thread about games this month for one of the services? 

I mean if a totally different non comparable service or topic were brought up then that would be considered a thread derailment. 

But if we can't compare similar services, can't compare consoles, can't compare games etc.... then that's 90% of SW discussion out the window. 

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

just read the posts

LemiJ was really crying that two similar services were compared in a thread about games this month for one of the services? 

I mean if a totally different non comparable service or topic were brought up then that would be considered a thread derailment. 

But if we can't compare similar services, can't compare consoles, can't compare games etc.... then that's 90% of SW discussion out the window. 

he was willing to throw out 90% of all SW discussion out the window...........just to get at me.

that's what I would call "misguided priorities"

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I know :lawl:

you can tell that he had the realization later.

AXGwmI.gif

Yea, later when I saw his response the next day, idiot.

At least I know I kept you guys waiting :tom5: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, later when I saw his response the next day, idiot.

At least I know I kept you guys waiting :tom5: 

LOL, he's now attempting jonb strategy.

And he's now almost exclusively talking about us, and not even remotely on the thread.

Full circle.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, he's now attempting jonb strategy.

And he's now almost exclusively talking about us, and not even remotely on the thread.

Full circle.

He said it "full circle" that's ONE round ladies and gentleman... he'll keep it spinning all week :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

He said it "full circle" that's ONE round ladies and gentleman... he'll keep it spinning all week :lawl: 

and I said you the one doing it.

That's for confirming what I have said...........you're the one making this merry-go-round.

guess you forget that part.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and I said you the one doing it.

That's for confirming what I have said...........you're the one making this merry-go-round.

guess you forget that part.

Now he's almost exclusively talking about me.. and not the subject of the thread :drake: 

And he's gonna keep doing it because it can't end at this post of mine... he HAS to post another post... continuing his Jerry-go-round that he started.

And this is all because he simply couldn't just talk about the topic without trying to troll and bait :hest: 

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

Now he's almost exclusively talking about me.. and not the subject of the thread :drake: 

And he's gonna keep doing it because it can't end at this post of mine... he HAS to post another post... continuing his Jerry-go-round that he started.

And this is all because he simply couldn't just talk about the topic without trying to troll and bait :hest: 

On 2021-05-28 at 4:25 PM, jehurey said:

(and he just proved me correct):sass2: