Uncharted 4 on its way to PC

• DynamiteCop changed the title to Uncharted 4 on its way to PC
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people get mad at a game going to another system anymore. I think I used to do that like over 10 years ago maybe and I was dumb for it.   That's so fucking stupid and lame.

TCHBR!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

TCHBR!

They're all coming.

And rightfully so.  More money for more PS studios games in the future.  This is win/win for everyone. B) 

Nice to see Horizon ZD had a 250% ROI as of March.  These PC ports aren't costing them much to make at all, and they're going to see big returns from it.  Makes sense to keep their studios working while certain games are in pre-production and things like that.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

They're all coming.

And rightfully so.  More money for more PS studios games in the future.  This is win/win for everyone. B) 

Nice to see Horizon ZD had a 250% ROI as of March.  These PC ports aren't costing them much to make at all, and they're going to see big returns from it.  Makes sense to keep their studios working while certain games are in pre-production and things like that.

i'm a fan of games, not platforms, so i'm all for more people getting to experience games i love :smoke: 

• Upvote 1

Well, it's a really old game. Sony is handling this well by not giving recent releases. Getting money for old exclusives that pretty much ran their course on Playstation is a smart business decision unlike what MS is doing.

35 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Well, it's a really old game. Sony is handling this well by not giving recent releases. Getting money for old exclusives that pretty much ran their course on Playstation is a smart business decision unlike what MS is doing.

Do you really think this is their strategy lol? They porting older releases and will gradually begin moving forward.

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Do you really think this is their strategy lol? They porting older releases and will gradually begin moving forward.

Why not? Nothing indicates otherwise, MLB is the exception but that's because they wanted to keep the IP and was forced to do it.

Most recent port would be Days Gone and that game was considered a commercial flop by Sony. Everything else was 2017 or even older in the case of Uncharted 4. 

No post 2017 games, no words on PS5 games ports at all, just some old PS4 exclusives.

What is it that you see that proves otherwise???

Just now, Ramza said:

Why not? Nothing indicates otherwise, MLB is the exception but that's because they wanted to keep the IP and was forced to do it.

Most recent port would be Days Gone and that game was considered a commercial flop by Sony. Everything else was 2017 or even older in the case of Uncharted 4. 

No post 2017 games, no words on PS5 games ports at all, just some old PS4 exclusives.

What is it that you see that proves otherwise???

Oh not this shit again....

Think of it this way.  Horizon is on PC, and Uncharted is on PC.  Now PC gamers will expect those sequels... and they will come.

OBVIOUSLY they are going to start by porting older titles... they can see huge ROI there.. and it gives the developers a chance to get the engines and everything updated and ported over to PC for future games.

I remember Lemmings being the same way when the first Xbox titles were getting ports... lmao.  It's not going to happen all at once... but the dominos are already starting to fall.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Oh, you're right with the word gradual.

Well, actually not for now, you're not right......they actually went backwards in time to an older title.

Sorry dude, you are not seeing PS5 games launching on the PC in the near future, whatsoever.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

Oh not this shit again....

Think of it this way.  Horizon is on PC, and Uncharted is on PC.  Now PC gamers will expect those sequels... and they will come.

OBVIOUSLY they are going to start by porting older titles... they can see huge ROI there.. and it gives the developers a chance to get the engines and everything updated and ported over to PC for future games.

I remember Lemmings being the same way when the first Xbox titles were getting ports... lmao.  It's not going to happen all at once... but the dominos are already starting to fall.

At this rate by the time they clear the PS4 portfolio of exclusives Horizon 2 will already be a few years old.

There's absolutely nothing that indicates they are planning day one PC releases. A huge contrast compared to MS strategy. 

You can continues to hope that it will one day happen but it's clearly not the case right now nor is it happening any time soon. 

Right now the strategy is clear, port old games that don't sell much anymore on Playstation. And they are charging premium for them $40, when most of these games were cheap bargain priced on Playstation for years and free for PS + at some point in the past.

Lmao, that's as far as you can get from a day one PC port.

These disgruntled lemmings are hoping, really hard, that Sony turns into a Day One Third party publisher like Xbox did.

That's not happening, but they try hyping these news stories that happen 2-3 times a year.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

At this rate by the time they clear the PS4 portfolio of exclusives Horizon 2 will already be a few years old.

There's absolutely nothing that indicates they are planning day one PC releases. A huge contrast compared to MS strategy. 

You can continues to hope that it will one day happen but it's clearly not the case right now nor is it happening any time soon. 

Right now the strategy is clear, port old games that don't sell much anymore on Playstation. And they are charging premium for them $40, when most of these games were cheap bargain priced on Playstation for years and free for PS + at some point in the past.

Lmao, that's as far as you can get from a day one PC port.

I don't give a shit if they launch day and date... but that WILL be coming... you can bet your ass on that.

Half of what you just said was verbatim Lemming talk as the first ports started coming.

Of course the strategy right now is port older games... lmfao.  They're not going to just start releasing everything day and date... because then nobody would give a shit about the older titles...

They're doing it smartly.. and slowly.. but surely.

A whole slate are coming... I remember when I told Jehurey that back when he was trying to laugh that the PSNow version of HZD was "the PC version"  :smugcena: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

These disgruntled lemmings are hoping, really hard, that Sony turns into a Day One Third party publisher like Xbox did.

That's not happening, but they try hyping these news stories that happen 2-3 times a year.

They already did.  Xbox got a day 1 PS studios game already :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

They already did.  Xbox got a day 1 PS studios game already :hest: 

Nope. The MLB did.

But I love how you just admitted the very thing I was making fun of, your hopes and dreams.

Just now, Remij said:

I don't give a shit if they launch day and date... but that WILL be coming... you can bet your ass on that.

Half of what you just said was verbatim Lemming talk as the first ports started coming.

Of course the strategy right now is port older games... lmfao.  They're not going to just start releasing everything day and date... because then nobody would give a shit about the older titles...

They're doing it smartly.. and slowly.. but surely.

A whole slate are coming... I remember when I told Jehurey that back when he was trying to laugh that the PSNow version of HZD was "the PC version"  :smugcena: 

Suuuuure. Sony is just dying to adopt the MS strategy that sank Xbox hardware into irrelevance.

Gotta get them old ports outta the way first! That's why we are seeing soooo many at once, 2016 Uncharted 4 baby! GOW next month! TLOU2 the month after that! and Horizon 2 dayyy oooone PCCC.

OMG I'm gonna cum.

Just now, Ramza said:

Suuuuure. Sony is just dying to adopt the MS strategy that sank Xbox hardware into irrelevance.

Gotta get them old ports outta the way first! That's why we are seeing soooo many at once, 2016 Uncharted 4 baby! GOW next month! TLOU2 the month after that! and Horizon 2 dayyy oooone PCCC.

OMG I'm gonna cum.

You're acting pretty fucking stupid right now :mjpls: 

But whatever makes you feel better.  I'm sure this is the last one! :hest: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, Microsoft was clearly deciding to develop their newest games for the PC and become a third party.

And, we now know through the court case between Epic and Apple, that Phil Spencer is begging to bring Xbox games onto Playstation and Nintendo.

None of that is happening on the Playstation side.

You've been betting your ass, and nothing has been happening on that front. You've been getting leftover scraps.

This is actually more greedy for Sony to charge $40 to desperate PC gamers than continuing to sell their retail copies of PS4 games for $9.98 in the stores. That's just clearance pricing.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're acting pretty fucking stupid right now :mjpls: 

But whatever makes you feel better.  I'm sure this is the last one! :hest: 

Is there one moment where I implied that Uncharted 4 was the last PC port? :|

Just because more are coming doesn't makes me wrong in any way. Nor does it prove your hopes and dreams are any more real.

Like I said earlier, by the time they clear the PS4 portfolio, PS5 will already be a few years old. Especially at the current rate. Probably won't even see the most recent PS4 games like Ghosts and TLOU2 until a few years from now.

But in your head it's all confirmed just because?... We're so far from day one PC releases it shouldn't even be up to discussions.