Uncharted 4 on its way to PC

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, guess the lemmings didn't decide to post all of the information that Zhuge was posting that from Sony Investor Presentation.

Because they clarified what, exactly, their PC presence was going to be about.

I nailed it, right down to the word.

"Legacy" games. Just as we were suspecting.

You're too stupid for words. What was Sony's direction for PC a year ago? It was nonexistent and now they are porting games left and right. You're really dumb Jerry

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people get mad at a game going to another system anymore. I think I used to do that like over 10 years ago maybe and I was dumb for it.   That's so fucking stupid and lame.

TCHBR!

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You're too stupid for words. What was Sony's direction for PC a year ago?

Doesn't matter........they've now explained it.

Legacy games.

So what you are telling us is "UHHHHHHHHHH, they will update that to say ALL GAMES here soon!"

No, they won't.

But keep hoping.  I love seeing you PRETENDING to have confidence in what you are typing. Its very obvious that you're basing this on hopes and dreams.

1. Consoles is still the core focus for Sony and growth opportunities on this platform include:

Investment in IP and exclusive content

= All Sony games day one on PC.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

1. Consoles is still the core focus for Sony and growth opportunities on this platform include:

Investment in IP and exclusive content

= All Sony games day one on PC.

As if we didn't need any more proof of how desperate and tunnel-visioned they are.

Their own theory simply doesn't hold any water unless they selectively pick CERTAIN things that Sony says, but OMIT other things at the same time.

Edited by jehurey
48 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're too stupid for words. What was Sony's direction for PC a year ago? It was nonexistent and now they are porting games left and right. You're really dumb Jerry

Sony just spelled it out AGAIN in plain English... 

Legacy titles on PC

How much clearer do you want them to be? 

32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sony just spelled it out AGAIN in plain English... 

Legacy titles on PC

How much clearer do you want them to be? 

How are you two this perpetually retarded? A year ago their games in general was a preposterous proposition on PC and yet here we are... You two are so dumb and slow that you can't see that they're altering their business, and this standard they have right now will shift yet again...

Them putting any of their marquee titles on PC signifies the inevitable eventuality. They'll port older stuff, then they'll port newer stuff, then they'll be day and date. The box is already open, and these things never go back in the box, they accelerate exponentially.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

How are you two this perpetually retarded? A year ago their games in general was a preposterous proposition on PC and yet here we are... You two are so dumb and slow that you can't see that they're altering their business, and this standard they have right now will shift yet again...

Them putting any of their marquee titles on PC signifies the inevitable eventuality. They'll port older stuff, then they'll port newer stuff, then they'll be day and date. The box is already open, and these things never go back in the box, they accelerate exponentially.

You want Sony to be Microsoft so bad because you know they'll provide AAA content when Microsoft won't. :mj:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Doesn't matter........they've now explained it.

Legacy games.

So what you are telling us is "UHHHHHHHHHH, they will update that to say ALL GAMES here soon!"

No, they won't.

But keep hoping.  I love seeing you PRETENDING to have confidence in what you are typing. Its very obvious that you're basing this on hopes and dreams.

Go ahead and post the slide where they say that.....

Those are Zhuge's words on how he thinks it should be interpreted...................................

:lawl: 

https://www.sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2021/GNS_E.pdf

Not a SINGLE MENTION of "Legacy" :tom5: 

And I never said their games would be day and date any time soon... LMFAO.. that's completely YOU GUYS trying to move goalposts to take the sting out of the fact that you're losing your exclusive games and franchises... and that Sony is 3rd party now :rofl: 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Must you be wrong all the time... eavhtand every timet?

a year ago it was a reality because Sony announced Horizon for PC more than a year ago clown.... and even then they EXPLICITLY SAID THEY AREN'T DOING DAY1 RELEASES ON PC. 

"Back in March 2020, PlayStation Worldwide Studios boss Hermen Hulst explained the decision to port Horizon to PC, saying it was about introducing more people to PlayStation." 

"I think it's important that we stay open to new ideas of how to introduce more people to PlayStation, and show people maybe what they've been missing out on," he said.

However, Hulst insisted Sony does not intend to follow Microsoft's lead and release all its games on PC and console at the same time.

bbbb day 1 is coming I promise :awww:

34 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Must you be wrong all the time... eavhtand every timet?

a year ago it was a reality because Sony announced Horizon for PC more than a year ago clown.... and even then they EXPLICITLY SAID THEY AREN'T DOING DAY1 RELEASES ON PC. 

"Back in March 2020, PlayStation Worldwide Studios boss Hermen Hulst explained the decision to port Horizon to PC, saying it was about introducing more people to PlayStation." 

"I think it's important that we stay open to new ideas of how to introduce more people to PlayStation, and show people maybe what they've been missing out on," he said.

However, Hulst insisted Sony does not intend to follow Microsoft's lead and release all its games on PC and console at the same time.

bbbb day 1 is coming I promise :awww:

lmfao dude... OF COURSE he's not going to come right out and say it...

cmon now...  You know for a god damn fact that the goal here is to expand Playstation beyond a single device and expand into new markets where consoles don't really penetrate... and as time goes on.. and cows/sheeps anus' stretch.. it's going to become easier for them to release their products everywhere on everything.. inching closer to being simultaneously as time goes on.

You guys are trying so hard to say that's wrong because of some arbitrary time table you feel is necessary so that you're not owned... but the fact is that you are, regardless.  Cows are owned as fuck right now... because at the start of last gen... NO SINGLE FUCKING COW EVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A FIRST PARTY PS GAME WOULD BE ON PC EVER.  And you sheep are as well because you're the only ones that ever argue :D 

That's the facts.  And once things are set in motion... you'll always be surprised at how fast things happen.  MS was looking fine at the end of the 360 gen... and then they fucked it all up.. and by midway through they put in motion the plan to bring everything over and expand to PC.  That happened all in a single generation.  No single fucking Lemming EVER thought at the beginning of last gen that all Xbox games would go to PC...

Sony is looking to expand.  They are STARTING by bringing over ports of older titles of key franchises and growing the brand slowly on PC... and as time goes on, and the more success they see.. especially in markets like China where the PC market outweighs the entire world wide console market by ~3x... they see a huge opportunity.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

People are also forgetting that half of Sony's trailers that they unveiled at the PS launch event had mentions of PC versions, and being "console exclusives" :D 

Yeah but those were just "mistakes" lol... Right.. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I don't know why people get mad at a game going to another system anymore. I think I used to do that like over 10 years ago maybe and I was dumb for it.

That's so fucking stupid and lame.

It is dumb because at the end of the day what does it take away from you? Nothing. You can still get your console, you can still enjoy this very same game there. So why is someone else's ability to play it somewhere else detracting from your experience? It doesn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah but those were just "mistakes" lol... Right.. 

haha apparently :hest:

I heard a rumor a while back that PS devs were told to keep PC versions of their PS5 games in mind while developing, so the porting would be easier later on.  Sony is apparently in the process of reworking their engines to support both PS5 and PC.  And Naughty Dog and other PS devs have actively been looking for developers with DX12 experience.. lmao. .people forgot about that..  All the signs were there. :shrug: 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Remij said:

haha apparently :hest:

I heard a rumor a while back that PS devs were told to keep PC versions of their PS5 games in mind while developing, so the porting would be easier later on.  Sony is apparently in the process of reworking their engines to support both PS5 and PC.  And Naughty Dog and other PS devs have actively been looking for developers with DX12 experience.. lmao. .people forgot about that..  All the signs were there. :shrug: 

Oh yeah, I remember those job listings being posted looking for people with experience with DirectX 12. Jerry and Goober are so stupid.