Uncharted 4 on its way to PC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people get mad at a game going to another system anymore. I think I used to do that like over 10 years ago maybe and I was dumb for it.   That's so fucking stupid and lame.

TCHBR!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

right right 😂🤣

You guys were in the same boat in saying Sony would never port their games to PC and yet now they're porting their games to PC. Do you really think this is the end of the line for that? You're just being dumb, and I don't mean forum dumb, I mean plugging your ears and closing your eyes ignoring all reality dumb.

Edited by DynamiteCop
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You guys were in the same boat I'm saying Sony would never port their games to PC and yet now they're porting their games to PC. Do you really think this is the end of the line for that? You're just being dumb, and I don't mean forum dumb, I mean plugging your ears and closing your eyes ignoring all reality dumb.

I never said they wouldn't bring games to PC.  I said they would bring older games after it ran its course as an exclusive on PlayStation consoles. 

Which is exactly what they're doing. 

Meanwhile, you're hoping for Day 1 ports. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I never said they wouldn't bring games to PC.  I said they would bring older games after it ran its course as an exclusive on PlayStation consoles. 

Which is exactly what they're doing. 

Meanwhile, you're hoping for Day 1 ports. 

You're so full of crap, Remij and I were the only people on this entire board saying that Sony would eventually cave and release games on PC. Every other person on this board including you scoffed at the idea. No revisionist history here today bud.

Edited by DynamiteCop

You're so full of crap, Remij and I were the only people on this entire board saying that's only what eventually cave and release games on PC. Every other person on this board including you scoffed at the idea. No revisionist history here today bud.

You guys were pushing Day 1 releases that's a different ball game than old ports. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You guys were pushing Day 1 releases that's a different ball game than old ports. 

Uh, no... don't even try that shit homie.

You guys, and more specifically Jehurey... were saying PS games would never release natively on PC.  He also said that the PSNow version of HZD was "the PC port all along"... and I kept laughing at him and telling him he was wrong.

You were right there with him.  The whole entire forum was all about laughing at me.. and the notion that Sony would bring their games to PC...  Then you and Jehurey got caught and decided to change the angle to being within a certain time frame.

The damage was already done.  You guys got fucking owned.  Now you're just damage controlling. :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

More revisionist history, we said and I quote "eventually they'll be day and date, eventually". You guys thought the prospect of these games in general on PC wasn't going to happen and it is. So don't give me any of this bullshit.

• Upvote 1

More revisionist history, we said and I quote "eventually they'll be day and date, eventually". You guys thought the prospect of these games in general on PC wasn't going to happen and it is. So don't give me any of this bullshit.

Yep.

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

You guys, and more specifically Jehurey... were saying PS games would never release natively on PC.  He also said that the PSNow version of HZD was "the PC port all along"... and I kept laughing at him and telling him he was wrong.

You were right there with him.  The whole entire forum was all about laughing at me.. and the notion that Sony would bring their games to PC...  Then you and Jehurey got caught and decided to change the angle to being within a certain time frame.

The damage was already done.  You guys got fucking owned.  Now you're just damage controlling. :shrug: 

take that up with him bro.  I'm discussing what I said. 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Lmfao.... Always said no day 1s.  Time will tell.  Enjoy the wait :juggle:

11 hours ago, Remij said:

Go ahead and post the slide where they say that.....

Those are Zhuge's words on how he thinks it should be interpreted...................................

:lawl: 

LOL, now he's running away from these twitter leakers.

Just like I said. Selectively listening to what they want.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Nope..............you're STILL wrong.

And you just got busted attempting revisionist history.

Take a look at this post, this is BEFORE Horizon Zero Dawn showing up on PSnow (remember, where you got your FIRST "leak" that ended up blowing up on you, and I made fun of you?)

On 2019-12-10 at 10:27 AM, jehurey said:

It definitely elevates them above Microsoft.

People will still know that if they want to play those Sony exclusive IPs, they still have to buy the Sony console.

Sony isn't concerned with the type of people who wait 2-3 years for a port, that isn't a sizable portion, and Sony is usually selling retail copies of their exclusives for like $10 at that point.............they genuinely do not care.

Microsoft HAS to go multiplat on day one at this point. And everybody will know that.

Sorry, your claim of a multiplat future is only really existing with Microsoft. Sony, at best, will have an internal policy that still maintains a sense of exclusivity that help keeps their hardware business afloat.  Microsoft has no such hopes, at this point. They're just trying to keep XBL/Microsoft online accounts afloat, that's the hill Phil Spencer has retreated to.

On 2019-12-10 at 10:40 AM, jehurey said:

You see, right here.......Remij screwed up and he let his guard slip.

He's trying to equivocate Sony failing like Microsoft failed.

He's trying hard to impose an equivalency, even if its a false equivalency.

Its always been strange how Sony marks down their exclusive IPs down to rock-bottom pricing. Or it goes free on PS+, it many cases it goes free in like 14 to 20 months later.

Like not even Ubisoft sells old Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs games with all of the DLC packs added-in for $10-$15. But that's exactly what Sony did with Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition and Spider-Man GOTY edition.

This could purely be marketing. Give PC gamers Horizon Zero Dawn, they proceed to play it and like it, and then they see footage of the next Horizon Zero Dawn sequel on PS5 and they think to themselves "wait 3 years for the port, or plunk down $500 to play the game now, and I might as well play these other Sony exclusives."

That may be what Sony has in mind.

Even I offered the possibility that Sony could actually release some games on PC, and gave the reasoning behind what they had in mind, if they did such a thing.

Its not our fault that you have a completely warped memory. That's what happens when you are constantly melting down.

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, now he's running away from these twitter leakers.

Just like I said. Selectively listening to what they want.

Twitter leakers? Nobody leaked anything, Sony posted their presentation slides themselves and they say nothing about legacy games going to PC. That was an inference by Zuge based upon nothing.

You have autism.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Twitter leakers? Nobody leaked anything, Sony posted their presentation slides themselves and they say nothing about legacy games going to PC. That was an inference by Zuge based upon nothing.

You have autism.

Sweetie.............it would have also been said in person by the Sony rep giving the investor presentation, in a conference call.

Zhuge seems rather confident, because he's repeating it again.

That means when the Sony rep was explaining the slide regarding China on the conference, he elaborated and would've used the word "Legacy" again.

He's not editorializing on his own. he's clearly getting that from somewhere.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Nope..............you're STILL wrong.

And you just got busted attempting revisionist history.

Take a look at this post, this is BEFORE Horizon Zero Dawn showing up on PSnow (remember, where you got your FIRST "leak" that ended up blowing up on you, and I made fun of you?)

Even I offered the possibility that Sony could actually release some games on PC, and gave the reasoning behind what they had in mind, if they did such a thing.

Its not our fault that you have a completely warped memory. That's what happens when you are constantly melting down.

Nope... you backtracked and damaged controlled once you realized you were BUTTFUCKED LEVELS OF WRONG, and tried to get out ahead of it.  I called you out for attempting it even way back then.

Dude... you're not running away from the fact that you were laughing your ass off when HZD was announced on PSNow.. you said THAT was the PC version all along and that's "all we were getting" ..and when I told... no.. WARNED.. your bitch ass that the PC version was separate... you again laughed.

haha.png

haha1.png

haha2.png

haha3.png

haha4.png

haha5.png

haha6.png

bubu "up in smoke" bubu "fizzled out" :awww:

:ovolol: :omglol: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope... you backtracked and damaged controlled once you realized you were BUTTFUCKED LEVELS OF WRONG, and tried to get out ahead of it.  I called you out for attempting it even way back then.

Dude... you're not running away from the fact that you were laughing your ass off when HZD was announced on PSNow.. you said THAT was the PC version all along and that's "all we were getting" ..and when I told... no.. WARNED.. your bitch ass that the PC version was separate... you again laughed.

haha.png

haha1.png

haha2.png

haha3.png

haha4.png

haha5.png

haha6.png

bubu "up in smoke" bubu "fizzled out" :awww:

:ovolol: :omglol: 

Nope.

I had already offered the possibility.

What I was shutting down was your hopes and dreams of day one multiplats.

And still am.

Read my post again.........I specifically mentioned how Horizon on PC was a possibility, but only as an old title to entice PC players to get a PS5.

You got busted attempting to retcon.

And you lost, as always.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

I had already offered the possibility.

What I was shutting down was your hopes and dreams of day one multiplats.

And still am.

Read my post again.........I specifically mentioned how Horizon on PC was a possibility, but only as an old title to entice PC players to get a PS5.

You got busted attempting to retcon.

And you lost, as always.

Run along and accept your L kid...

This is why threads get ruined... you want to keep Jerry-go-rounding everything :hest: 

We're done here.

And Uncharted 4 is coming to PC

And Bloodborne

And others

And it's the sheep who are the most owned by it.. because they just don't shut the fuck up :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Run along and accept your L kid...

This is why threads get ruined... you want to keep Jerry-go-rounding everything :hest: 

We're done here.

And Uncharted 4 is coming to PC

And Bloodborne

And others

And it's the sheep who are the most owned by it.. because they just don't shut the fuck up :rofl: 

No..........unless you can somehow convince me that those words I highlighted in red don't exist...............you lost, and got caught trying to retcon.

So, like I said.

No day one multiplats.

Sony isn't going to be a completely failure and turn into a third-party publisher like Phil Spencer turned Xbox.

LOL, you know this, so now you're trying to shift over to talking about sheep and Nintendo.

Nintendo isn't going to fail like Phil Spencer, either.:lawl: