The Average Man's Tinder Experience

Lmao its so accurate though. All that video needed was a few profiles from the girls who are actively pregnant and have nothing but pictures of themselves and their baby bumps. That shit honestly grosses me out, and you'd have to have hit rock bottom as a dude to date a girl who decides to be on tinder while 6 months pregnant.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao its so accurate though. All that video needed was a few profiles from the girls who are actively pregnant and have nothing but pictures of themselves and their baby bumps. That shit honestly grosses me out, and you'd have to have hit rock bottom as a dude to date a girl who decides to be on tinder while 6 months pregnant.

:npc:

42 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

:npc:

So you wouldn’t mind dating someone (casually or seriously) who’s pregnant with another guy’s child? I don’t understand how that’s not a complete turn off. Unless you have some kind of pregnant girl fetish.

A bit of exaggerated truth. Yes, you get lots of chicks looking for IG/snap followers. Single moms too. However, I’ve met some pretty awesome chicks, mostly on Bumble, though (it’s the same shit as Tinder). But I have met some solids on Tinder. All dating/hook up apps have the same peeps. 

23 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

A bit of exaggerated truth. Yes, you get lots of chicks looking for IG/snap followers. Single moms too. However, I’ve met some pretty awesome chicks, mostly on Bumble, though (it’s the same shit as Tinder). But I have met some solids on Tinder. All dating/hook up apps have the same peeps. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I briefly tried bumble and honestly had 0 luck with it. Couldn't even get a single date.

post a pic and ill tell you why

• dead 1

That video is too generalized. It really comes down to your area. There are tons of hot 20 somethings, with no kids, on bumble in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. I fucked a bunch. So, I know. I agree about the “hi” or smiley thing, though. I don’t mind. I like dominating the convos anyhow. The goal is to be off the app after a few exchanges, anyhow. But the same women on Tinder are on Bumble, at least here in south florida. 

17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That video is too generalized. It really comes down to your area. There are tons of hot 20 somethings, with no kids, on bumble in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. I fucked a bunch. So, I know. I agree about the “hi” or smiley thing, though. I don’t mind. I like dominating the convos anyhow. The goal is to be off the app after a few exchanges, anyhow. But the same women on Tinder are on Bumble, at least here in south florida. 

Slut

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

The Tinder game has deteriorated in the past 10 years to just basically single moms.

Or it’s because you are 10 years older, and your dating pool has changed. You are more likely to get single moms at 30 than at 20. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Or it’s because you are 10 years older, and your dating pool has changed. You are more likely to get single moms at 30 than at 20. 

Yeah but I feel like I’m seeing more and more girls on these apps in their early and mid 20s that have not 1 but sometimes 2 or 3 kids.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah but I feel like I’m seeing more and more girls on these apps in their early and mid 20s that have not 1 but sometimes 2 or 3 kids.

It’s because of your age. Make a test account saying you are 21. I guarantee you’ll get a different set of matches.

• Upvote 1