The Average Man's Tinder Experience

is it really full of onlyfans thots now?

I haven't used it in years. Fake profiles, people that were only there for the fun of the app (tinder is not a good app if you want to actually date), inactive profiles, and landwhales with 5 kids.

I think TInder gets on the nerves of men and women. I started to realize how so many of those women seemed the same, I rolled by eyes everytime i saw "beards and tattoos :love:" on a womans profile, or 500 profiles in a row where all the women are posing with a glass of wine. A lot of women complained about men too, apparently shirtless pics, and photos posing with tigers were on every profile :D you realize a lot of people are trying the same shtick to try and impress the opposite sex. Everyone starts to look generic after a while.

One type of person I really disliked where the real bitchy ones. You know the type, you read their short bio and it's "my kids come first if you cant handle it swipe left. Not looking for some fuckboy or someone with baggage. nobody under 6ft. if u cant drive swipe left. if u dont vote the same as me swipe left. if u dont like exactly what i like swipe left". Like wow you sound like a real barrel of laughs, I wonder why you haven't met anyone yet.

On 2021-06-02 at 4:06 PM, TLHBO said:

is it really full of onlyfans thots now?

I haven't used it in years. Fake profiles, people that were only there for the fun of the app (tinder is not a good app if you want to actually date), inactive profiles, and landwhales with 5 kids.

I think TInder gets on the nerves of men and women. I started to realize how so many of those women seemed the same, I rolled by eyes everytime i saw "beards and tattoos :love:" on a womans profile, or 500 profiles in a row where all the women are posing with a glass of wine. A lot of women complained about men too, apparently shirtless pics, and photos posing with tigers were on every profile :D you realize a lot of people are trying the same shtick to try and impress the opposite sex. Everyone starts to look generic after a while.

One type of person I really disliked where the real bitchy ones. You know the type, you read their short bio and it's "my kids come first if you cant handle it swipe left. Not looking for some fuckboy or someone with baggage. nobody under 6ft. if u cant drive swipe left. if u dont vote the same as me swipe left. if u dont like exactly what i like swipe left". Like wow you sound like a real barrel of laughs, I wonder why you haven't met anyone yet.

haha yeah some girls have a full list of requirements despite being fat or ugly and the guys who actually manage to meet those expectations would never settle for them.

On 2021-05-31 at 2:13 PM, Team 2019 said:

Is this some sort of weird fetish? This is clearly not how real life works, lol. 

Once you get into your mid 20's, people like "Steve", who have lots of money and are stable, are obsessively wanted by 10/10 women constantly, just for the stability they offer alone.