**** Attention everyone!! ****

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

don't worry.

somebody more competent and more credible than you already explained it.

Can you link his post?

I'm not ready to beleive Gokou is better than Gamespot's (Their actual site for crying out loud......)  Gen8 tally.

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Play this track and then slowly scroll down)                                        

Ban jehurey

genius! Epic reveal! TCHBR! 

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Can you link his post?

If you got a problem with Gouko and what he's wrote............I suggest you take it up with him.

I already taken of what I was looking for, you don't need to worry about what I'm looking for, anymore.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you got a problem with Gouko and what he's wrote............I suggest you take it up with him.

You have been using his "list" as a source for 2 pages now.

I was expecting citation by now. Without citation you default to losing this "debate".  I directly linked Gamespot proving my 2 data points, with citation. 

This is an auto-lose for you. Debate-Evidence-Rules-2015-2016 (speechanddebate.org)

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

You have been using his "list" as a source for 2 pages now.

I was expecting citation by now

i don't need to citate something i was looking for.

If you have an issue with gouko, take it up with him.

i don't speak on his behalf.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

i don't need to citate something i was looking for.

You've been using his post, which I'm not even sure exists, for 2 pages now.

[Citation Needed]

You kinda' auto lost here. I was actually expecting you to link it and I was going to see what he got wrong (there is no way gamespot's actual site is wrong).

Debate-Evidence-Rules-2015-2016 (speechanddebate.org)

To the extent provided by the original source, a written source citation must include: 1. Full name of primary author and/or editor 2. Publication date 3. Source 4. Title of article 5. Date accessed for digital evidence 6. Full URL, if applicable 7. Author qualifications 8. Page number(s)

P.S. This is looking bad for you.

Edited by Substatic

You've been using his post,

Yeah, and I solved what I was looking for.

So nobody is really talking to you about anything.

I just went to somebody more credible than you, that's all.

Do you understand English?

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, and I solved what I was looking for.

So nobody is really talking to you about anything.

I just went to somebody more credible than you, that's all.

Do you understand English?

I noticed after losing a debate you go in weird cryptic circles.

It's kind of sad actually.

Just now, Substatic said:

I noticed after losing a debate you go in weird cryptic circles.

It's kind of sad actually.

So you did understand what I said, and for some reason just kept on pretending that you didn't?

How very odd.

Like I said, I was able to verify what I thought from gouko's post explaining it.

You weren't needed past that point. Thanks but no thanks.

What post. Let me see so I can talk to Gamespot admin's that their site is buggy.

I like how you advised Mala.........against the very thing that you are doing right now.

:tom:

Now that's what I call "broken"

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how you advised Mala.........against the very thing that you are doing right now.

:tom:

Now that's what I call "broken"

Yeah but if I didn't, I wouldn't have been able to fucking destroy you.

It was too tempting.

You fucked up, should have found Gokou's retard post and saved the link before engaging me. 🙂

Yeah but if I didn't,

I'm not here to discuss theoreticals

if you have an issue with what gouko types, take it up with him.

Other than that, I'm just chuckling at the fact that you clearly have no self-control at this point.

So care to explain how “TCHBMFAR” as you put it when Uncharted remains a “console exclusive”? :wonder:

Or did console exclusives suddenly not matter once KOTOR got announced.

I can’t keep up with all this lemming flip-flopping. 

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So care to explain how “TCHBMFAR” as you put it when Uncharted remains a “console exclusive”? :wonder:

Or did console exclusives suddenly not matter once KOTOR got announced.

I can’t keep up with all this lemming flip-flopping. 

You can't keep up with basic shit? :drake: 

TCHBFR... because Uncharted is being released on PC... which Cows said was never going to happen?

Are you forgetting how owned lemmings were when their games started coming to PC?

Well... cows are actually MORE raped than the lemmings... because at least PC is a MS platform.... and the reality is these filthy cows NEVER EXPECTED this to happen.  I told them it would... back in 2016 on Sidescrollers.net :reg: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You can't keep up with basic shit? :drake: 

TCHBFR... because Uncharted is being released on PC... which Cows said was never going to happen?

Are you forgetting how owned lemmings were when their games started coming to PC?

Well... cows are actually MORE raped than the lemmings... because at least PC is a MS platform.... and the reality is these filthy cows NEVER EXPECTED this to happen.  I told them it would... back in 2016 on Sidescrollers.net :reg: 

Cows are owned because out of your many, many failed predictions, one from 5 years back (wheres the proof?) came true? 

Hey it’s still a console exclusive 😉 just like elder scrolls. So no ownage denied.

Also PC isn’t exclusively an MS system, even on windows MS has little to do with it lets be real its more about steam or epic for example on there, and PC itself is a direct competitor to xflop

Xbox sucks so bad that you’re still desperate to try and pull this “MS family” shit. Congrats now you have two shit systems :den:

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Cows are owned because out of your many, many failed predictions, one from 5 years back (wheres the proof?) came true? 

Hey it’s still a console exclusive 😉 just like elder scrolls. So no ownage denied.

Also PC isn’t exclusively an MS system, even on windows MS has little to do with it lets be real its more about steam or epic for example on there, and PC itself is a direct competitor to xflop

Xbox sucks so bad that you’re still desperate to try and pull this “MS family” shit. Congrats now you have two shit systems :den:

I feel sad for you right now... :francis:

Lemmings lost their exclusives :tear2: 

PC gamers laughed :geese: 

Cows laughed too :geese: 

Now Cows are losing their exclusives :tear2: 

Xbox gamers are laughing :geese: 

Here you are going on about bubu ownage denied!!!!  LMAO shut the fuck up.  Hermits are eating your lunch.. and you never thought it was going to happen to you when you guys were laughing at the lemmings... that's what's so glorious about this  :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I feel sad for you right now... :francis:

Lemmings lost their exclusives :tear2: 

Cows laughed too :geese: 

Now Cows are losing their exclusives :tear2: 

Xbox gamers are laughing :geese: 

Here you are going on about bubu ownage denied!!!!  LMAO shut the fuck up.  Hermits are eating your lunch.. and you never thought it was going to happen to you when you guys were laughing at the lemmings... that's what's so glorious about this  :blessed: 

The difference is PS HAD exclusives. For that generation (when it mattered) you could only play those games on PlayStation. Porting these games now is irrelevant. Sony isn’t trying to sell PS4 anymore.

Xflop games where on PC day 1. If you had a PC you didn’t need an xflop. Hell with 0 AAA exclusives you didn’t need an xflop regardless, and nobody gave a fuck about trash like snorza or gears anyway but I digress.

I don’t believe that you cant tell the difference between games that are multiplat day 1 and games that get ported years and years later.

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The difference is PS HAD exclusives. For that generation (when it mattered) you could only play those games on PlayStation. Porting these games now is irrelevant. Sony isn’t trying to sell PS4 anymore.

Xflop games where on PC day 1. If you had a PC you didn’t need an xflop. Hell with 0 AAA exclusives you didn’t need an xflop regardless, and nobody gave a fuck about trash like snorza or gears anyway but I digress.

I don’t believe that you cant tell the difference between games that are multiplat day 1 and games that get ported years and years later.

yeah that is what is funny.

When I was a PS4 owner...............I had exclusives.

So, unless Beggij can transport himself back to Spring 2016 with a copy of Uncharted 4 for PC in his hand, and then install it on his PC and start playing it back in Spring 2016........

.............cows still had their exclusive.

Lemmings do not have exclusives for any video game coming out for their console, and that's been the case for a while now.

13 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

lmao... there's nothing left to say to you. 

The fact that you don't want to understand and accept how cows are owned is your problem :romantears: