**** Attention everyone!! ****

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL I love how he didn't say anything of substance.

Like I said, you don't call anybody a newbie.

You messed a bit on your father's commodore in 1990.

It was mine... Why would my truck driver dad who even now has troubles checking emails have an SX-64 lmao.

You're fucking new as shit.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Play this track and then slowly scroll down)                                        

Ban jehurey

genius! Epic reveal! TCHBR! 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It was mine... Why would my truck driver dad who even now has troubles checking emails have an SX-64 lmao.

You're fucking new as shit.

LOL I love how you consider that computer gaming.

you don't have the credibility to call anybody a newbie. Especially if you think you started with a Commodore 64. LOL

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

This shows what you know about PC gaming... lmao 

Commodore isn't PC gaming.

its a piece of shit with a handful of games.

And your story is EXTREMELY suspect.

You bought a decide that cost $1,000 and was discontinued FOUR YEARS PRIOR to 1990

Am I reading that correctly?

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

dude that doesnt play games talking about games lol insufferable idiot

He actually thinks he's the gatekeeper of what PC gaming is now... and it's the most hilariously ironic thing considering what we know :tom: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Commodore isn't PC gaming.

its a piece of shit with a handful of games.

And your story is EXTREMELY suspect.

You bought a decide that cost $1,000 and was discontinued FOUR YEARS PRIOR to 1990

Am I reading that correctly?

It's suspect because you're getting buttfucked by it. If you don't think the Commodore 64 was PC gaming you shouldn't even be in this thread. Handful of games lol? There were thousands.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

He actually thinks he's the gatekeeper of what PC gaming is now... and it's the most hilariously ironic thing considering what we know :tom: 

Dude dont play games period. He posts here for masturbation materiel and that material is other dudes/

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's suspect because you're getting buttfucked by it. If you don't think the Commodore 64 was PC gaming you shouldn't even be in this thread. Handful of games lol? There were thousands.

No, it wasn't.

Thanks for admitting you didn't get a real PC until 2002.

Like I said, you don't get to call anybody a newbie.

holy shit, look at the butthurt, volume 4

9 minutes ago, JonbX said:

dude that doesnt play games talking about games lol insufferable idiot

guess you're projecting on both those areas.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

I love how this bitch has been popped in the mouth, he can't muster up the courage to respond back.

So I just keep on popping him in the mouth, freely.

He shut his ass up whenever I posted his OWN WORDS in which he's admitting that he wasn't even a hermit 10 years ago.

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Dude dont play games period. He posts here for masturbation materiel and that material is other dudes/

Did Gouko prove that you made 20,000 posts in this forum with in the past two years or something like that?

:kaz:

No, it wasn't.

Thanks for admitting you didn't get a real PC until 2002.

Like I said, you don't get to call anybody a newbie.

Are you retarded lol? I had a Windows PC with 3.1 in 1992... You keep burying yourself. You're new, I'd say get on my level but that's impossible because you're a newbie in comparison.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Are you retarded lol? I had a Windows PC with 3.1 in 1992... You keep burying yourself. You're new, I'd say get on my level but that's impossible because you're a newbie in comparison.

I had a Windows PC with 3.1 as well.

It wasn't a real gaming PC.

You didn't have an actual gaming PC until 2002.

Thanks for just proving that you don't know what you are talking about.

holy shit, look at the butthurt, volume 4

guess you're projecting on both those areas.

I love how this bitch has been popped in the mouth, he can't muster up the courage to respond back.

So I just keep on popping him in the mouth, freely.

He shut his ass up whenever I posted his OWN WORDS in which he's admitting that he wasn't even a hermit 10 years ago.

Did Gouko prove that you made 20,000 posts in this forum with in the past two years or something like that?

:kaz:

you post way more than me. lol, little cuck virgin loser LOL

I had a Windows PC with 3.1 as well.

It wasn't a real gaming PC.

You didn't have an actual gaming PC until 2002.

Thanks for just proving that you don't know what you are talking about.

I played the latest available games on every PC I had, they were all gaming PC's.

You have brain damage.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I played the latest available games on every PC I had, they were all gaming PC's.

You have brain damage.

No they weren't.

You didn't have a real gaming PC until 2002, and you don't call anybody a newbie.

Notice how I easily listed the boxed PC games that require a dedicated GPU to even run........you did no such thing, besides talk about a Commodore 64 that apparently your dad bought second hand from some pawn shop, or maybe found in the dumpster. LOL

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

you post way more than me. lol, little cuck virgin loser LOL

No, Gouko easily proved that you posted 20,000 posts in LESS THAN two years?

I've been here for like 16 years now? And you posted HALF of what I posted over 16 years?

...........just under two years?

Holy shit, you're a loser.

And you're trying to talk to us about the latest news in Youtubers:tom:at 42 years old?

Edited by jehurey

Jerpdy begging to suck dicks :D IDK why non gamers, post here on a game forum? Yall, GOOKERSDAN included just wanna jerk off to dudes. Yall need come out , and show your man love for people here. Just say it....you want dick, from multiple posters here. 

Just now, JonbX said:

Jerpdy begging to suck dicks :D IDK why non gamers, post here on a game forum? Yall, GOOKERSDAN included just wanna jerk off to dudes. Yall need come out , and show your man love for people here. Just say it....you want dick, from multiple posters here. 

2VmVdIO.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they weren't.

You didn't have a real gaming PC until 2002, and you don't call anybody a newbie.

Notice how I easily listed the boxed PC games that require a dedicated GPU to even run........you did no such thing, besides talk about a Commodore 64 that apparently your dad bought second hand from some pawn shop, or maybe found in the dumpster. LOL

God you're dumb...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

God you're dumb...

It really is amazing.

There are specific things you could say that I am wrong, and you can then go ahead and prove them wrong.

But you magically are never able to do that when you get to that moment.

Every single time.

I had an actual gaming PC, buying real PC games, that required an actual dedicated GPU back in 2000.

I used plenty of PC during the 90's, I didn't list those because they're not real gaming PCs.