**** Attention everyone!! ****

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao... there's nothing left to say to you. 

The fact that you don't want to understand and accept how cows are owned is your problem :romantears:

so you don't have a response, is what you're saying.

everything he said was correct.

we all know what you are trying to do.

Phil Spencer officially turning his Xbox gaming division into a multiplatform developer........REALLY, REALLY hurt you.

I mean, it really pissed you off. SO much so, you tried to retroactively call yourself a hermit.

(Even though I just busted you as not even being a hermit as of 10 years ago):reg:

So ever since Phil Spencer completely failed the Xbox brand that day, you're been trying to grind your way to declare that Sony has failed as badly as Phil Spencer as failed.

And that isn't remotely close to happening.

Playstation owners will actually be playing exclusives for the duration of their console's lifecycle.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Play this track and then slowly scroll down)                                        

Ban jehurey

genius! Epic reveal! TCHBR! 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I mean, it really pissed you off. SO much so, you tried to retroactively call yourself a hermit.

(Even though I just busted you as not even being a hermit as of 10 years ago):reg:

LMAO shut your clown ass up son :mj: 

Your profile.... 

steamjer.png

My profile....

owned.png

Clown ass bitch :mroff: 

Just now, JonbX said:

Jerry isnt a gamer period. Hes an attention seeker and thats that.

100%

That's confirmed now.

I figured you know.. ok he doesn't play his PS much... probably because he's always on his PC... but when I saw his Steam profile... I just laughed :mj: 

He's the biggest hypocrite this forum has ever seen.  All he cares about is politics... be it real life politics... or the politics of platform holders... so pathetic :hest: 

27 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO shut your clown ass up son :mj: 

Your profile.... 

Nope, you literally admitted that you were not a hermit back in 2011, you were a cow and you only played on PS3.

You're not a real hermit. Period.

Holy shit look at the meltdown between these two butthurts

26 minutes ago, JonbX said:

1.2 hours of SR the 3rd :D :D

24 minutes ago, Remij said:

The guy has a PS5 with Demon's Souls, Ratchet, and Returnal.... and he's "playing" Saint's Row the 3rd, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, and 3dmark :kaz: 

24 minutes ago, JonbX said:

:D

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

And he's got the audacity to try and talk like he's a hermit :tom: 

lmfao... I've been PC gaming since the Tandy RSX days in the late 80s with Qbasic Gorillas and Nibbles for crying out loud :mj: 

15 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Jerry isnt a gamer period. Hes an attention seeker and thats that.

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

100%

That's confirmed now.

I figured you know.. ok he doesn't play his PS much... probably because he's always on his PC... but when I saw his Steam profile... I just laughed :mj: 

He's the biggest hypocrite this forum has ever seen.  All he cares about is politics... be it real life politics... or the politics of platform holders... so pathetic :hest: 

11 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I dont even think he owns the shit he says. Why buy stuff you dont use? Especially when you poor like him? Not his accouts/

A fake hermit.........and a bitter lemming who is too stupid to open RAR files are trying to console each other.

Jonb actually bought a PS4 and a DS just so that he could talk trash about the Sony and Nintendo games, that's actually a well-known fact.

Poor guy thought he could project what he did during this past decade onto me.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you literally admitted that you were not a hermit back in 2011, you were a cow and you only played on PS3.

You're not a real hermit. Period.

Holy shit look at the meltdown between these two butthurts

A fake hermit.........and a bitter lemming who is too stupid to open RAR files are trying to console each other.

Jonb actually bought a PS4 and a DS just so that he could talk trash about the Sony and Nintendo games, that's actually a well-known fact.

Poor guy thought he could project what he did during this past decade onto me.

You're a fake human.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

:omglol: :RISITAS:

I love how there is nothing he can do to change the fact that he is NOT a legit hermit.

He even admitted it.

On 2021-08-26 at 12:13 AM, Remij said:

I used to stan Playstation so hard :kaz: 

:blessed:Checkmate:blessed:

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Jerpy is 40 years old and tries this hard. Like just be normal. What is wrong with this Norman ass idiot lol

LOL this loser is 42 years old and trying to be hip with youtubers:tom:

fellowkids.jpg

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how there is nothing he can do to change the fact that he is NOT a legit hermit.

He even admitted it.

:blessed:Checkmate:blessed:

LOL this loser is 42 years old and trying to be hip with youtubers:tom:

fellowkids.jpg

Can you prove you belong to any allegiance? You seem to be a closet lemming more than anything.