Horizon Forbidden West might slip into 2022

"For Horizon, we think we are on track to release this holiday season. But that isn't quite certain yet, and we're working as hard as we can to confirm that to you as soon as we can," Hulst said.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/horizon-forbidden-west-not-guaranteed-to-launch-in-2021/1100-6492285/

He doesnt sound very confident. Ratchet might be the only major release this year.

I think they have an idea that it might arrive in late November or into December......but, if one delay problem occurs, it immediately pushes it to 2022.

So because they don't want that type of blowback (see: Cyberpunk 2077) they'd rather not make that promise right now.

I think that's what happened with the first Horizon, it was never meant to arrive in Feb 2017. It had slipped from last year.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think that's what happened with the first Horizon, it was never meant to arrive in Feb 2017. It had slipped from last year.

It was also never meant to arrive on PC... as you claimed....but it did :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

It was also never meant to arrive on PC... as you claimed....but it did :lawl: 

LOL thanks for confirming your butthurt........so much in fact that its spilling over into a second thread.:lawl:

it genuinely confuses me why you admit to something that I would take immense satisfaction of. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL thanks for confirming your butthurt........so much in fact that its spilling over into a second thread.:lawl:

it genuinely confuses me why you admit to something that I would take immense satisfaction of. LOL

You read it here... Jehurey takes immense satisfaction in being wrong :ovolol: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're 

• Ben 1
  • dead 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You read it here... Jehurey takes immense satisfaction in being wrong :ovolol: 

no, the previous sentence provides the context for what I take immense satisfaction in.

Aw man.........its getting to the point where you're literally having to block out the words that hurt you.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, the previous sentence provides the context for what I take immense satisfaction in.

Aw man.........its getting to the point where you're literally having to block out the words that hurt you.

If this is what gets you off, then you have a sad little existence. I kinda feel bad for you 😔

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

^here's him taking some more satisfaction in being wrong

:ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

If this is what gets you off, then you have a sad little existence. I kinda feel bad for you 😔

says the person who tried to correct me on "you're".

Check out who was taking satisfaction on that one in the bottom right corner of your post. That's the one you should feel bad for.

(there's like some sort of magnet electro-butthurt occuring here)

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, wrong again.

*that's your cue to be IMMENSELY SATISFIED*

:hest: 

I am, because of your continued butthurt.

Also have another layer of satisfaction seeing how you're basically having to pretend you mis-read something in order to make yourself feel good.

its not everyday you see somebody doing that.

I am, because of your continued butthurt.

Also have another layer of satisfaction seeing how you're basically having to pretend you mis-read something in order to make yourself feel good.

its not everyday you see somebody doing that.

These are the types of posts you get when someone is this immensely satisfied with being wrong. :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

These are the types of posts you get when someone is this immensely satisfied with being wrong. :hest: 

It really is a treat seeing somebody who, thought that the best course of action was to pretend that they mis-read something.......and therefore they just continue to pretend that what they mis-read is true.

Even funnier is when it gets clarfied a second or third time.he's just pretending to pretend that he didn't see it.

That's where he's at. That's literally the best thing he could think of.:reg:

It really is a treat seeing somebody who, thought that the best course of action was to pretend that they mis-read something.......and therefore they just continue to pretend that what they mis-read is true.

Even funnier is when it gets clarfied a second or third time.he's just pretending to pretend that he didn't see it.

That's where he's at. That's literally the best thing he could think of.:reg:

It's pretty bad when you're hinging your argument on the fact that someone misread the words you typed.

Being wrong like that must be immensely satisfying for you. :hest: