Shin Megami Tensei V release date leaked.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

They haven’t shown much of this game at all, hopefully they really pull back the curtains during the next Nintendo direct. I really enjoyed SMT4 and want this to be good.

would i like smt?

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Can't speak to the rest of the series but i think you would like 4. Structure wise its more like a traditional JRPG, but theres a lot of Persona in the gameplay and battle mechanics.

nice! i love persona's combat! 

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Can't speak to the rest of the series but i think you would like 4. Structure wise its more like a traditional JRPG, but theres a lot of Persona in the gameplay and battle mechanics.

You have it slightly backwards...  there is some SMT gameplay in Persona, not the other way around. Persona is an offshoot, SMT is the main franchise. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

yeah its odd that they just remastered the 3rd game but not 4, especially since 5 is on the horizon and 4 would have been a good introduction to the core SMT series.

yeah, i've heard good things about 4 (in general). i'm looking forward to seeing more on 5. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

yeah its odd that they just remastered the 3rd game but not 4, especially since 5 is on the horizon and 4 would have been a good introduction to the core SMT series.

SMT III bombed at retail even though it was a great game, so I guess it's a chance to get more exposure for that game. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You have it slightly backwards...  there is some SMT gameplay in Persona, not the other way around. Persona is an offshoot, SMT is the main franchise. 

i think he worded it that way, since i've only played the persona games. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Keep begging bro :drake:

Platform :Switch

I'm speaking in the future tense for a reason, you simpleton. I'm aware it's not officially coming to PC as of now but thanks for the info.