LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not exclusive... and not even a Nintendo game :reg: 

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which forever-exclusive MS developed games is going to sell the best on the PC this year? 

Hermits = Scavengers of the gaming kingdom. They eat the rotting corpses that everyone else has left behind. Remji, you come from an undignified people. :ufdup:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

Damn, TCHBR! Royal annihilates P5. The great new characters, added chill areas, new palace (which is badass!), significantly improved ending and gameplay tweaks = epic! Oh, there’s now new incentives to explore mementos, while being able to easily avoid fighting there  (I only did the character missions there). 

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This fool is listing full on remakes as ports :drake:

Meanwhile he is busting a nut for straight up Wii ports from 12 years ago... lmfao

LMAO he thinks those games I listed are remakes and not ports :omglol: :ovolol: 

Damn, Sheep are losing it.  Gouko's entire year is riding on a Shin Megami Tensai game and No More Heroes 3 :rofl: 

What a fucking pathetic year for Sheep.

And they can't even celebrate next year, because their best game will be playable on PC day 1 :lawl: 

Yeah because Nintendo is totally just going to have those games and totally not going to announce anything at all for Q3/Q4 at E3…

Meanwhile I’m sure MS will be chugging out more proof of concept CGI trailers for its worthless fridge of a console. :tom: 

13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Damn, TCHBR! Royal annihilates P5. The great new characters, added chill areas, new palace (which is badass!), significantly improved ending and gameplay tweaks = epic! Oh, there’s now new incentives to explore mementos, while being able to easily avoid fighting there  (I only did the character missions there). 

It's funny how it's really only the Sheep that end up being owned, as they're the only ones who attempt to defend it :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO he thinks those games I listed are remakes and not ports :omglol: :ovolol: 

Damn, Sheep are losing it.  Gouko's entire year is riding on a Shin Megami Tensai game and No More Heroes 3 :rofl: 

What a fucking pathetic year for Sheep.

And they can't even celebrate next year, because their best game will be playable on PC day 1 :lawl: 

This retard listed Links Awakening Switch as a port.... how desperate are you? 

oh yea you're desperate enough to brag about 12 year old Wii ports :lawl:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Yeah because Nintendo is totally just going to have those games and totally not going to announce anything at all for Q3/Q4 at E3…

Yeah, they better hope so.. except the chances of those games being anything other than remakes and ports of old games is slim :smilecry: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

This retard listed Links Awakening Switch as a port.... how desperate are you? 

oh yea you're desperate enough to brag about 12 year old Wii ports :lawl:

It's a remake of an ancient game.  One that's still better on Gameboy after all these years, and BOTH are best on PC :rofl: 

Get mad :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Yeah, they better hope so.. except the chances of those games being anything other than remakes and ports of old games is slim :smilecry: 

Want to bet? :lebron:

Nintendo's e3 will have new games announced and release dates for other new games that were announced previously.... games for 2021 of course. 

Switch already had the biggest release so far of the year on any system (Rise) and already has other exclusives with dates for 2021.

Put up or shut up :tom5:

SMTV is a remake? Disgea 6 is a port? :wonder: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO he thinks those games I listed are remakes and not ports. 

It's a remake. 

Lmfao The LemiJ self ownage train is running express today guys.... he won't stop owning himself.... Choo Choo :mickey:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Want to bet? :lebron:

Nintendo's e3 will have new games announced and release dates for other new games that were announced previously.... games for 2021 of course. 

Switch already had the biggest release so far of the year on any system (Rise) and already has other exclusives with dates for 2021.

Put up or shut up :tom5:

I said you better hope so... because your year has been TRASH so far :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao The LemiJ self ownage train is running express today guys.... he won't stop owning himself.... Choo Choo :mickey:

I didn't say all the games I posted weren't remakes idiot :mj: 

You're acting like they're NEW exclusives though :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

I said you better hope so... because your year has been TRASH so far :hest: 

The best and biggest games this year have been on Switch :tom5:

Back up your BS talk and stand up clown 🤡 

Just now, Goukosan said:

The best and biggest games this year have been on Switch :tom5:

Back up your BS talk and stand up clown 🤡 

OMFG he's trying so hard to say that with a straight face :rofl: 

Nintendo... will not release a game bigger than Zelda SS HD, or Pokemon DS remakes... lmfao

The 3rd party games you're listing are hilarious.  Rise is not exclusive, neither is REV3 according to leaks... and No More Heroes 3 wont be either :hest: 

And I AM backing up what I said idiot.  Nintendo will not publish a game bigger than Zelda SS HD and their Pokemon DS Remakes this year... lmfao REMAKES AND RERELEASES... THAT'S NINTENDO's plan for this year.

And you're buying them up... at full price too :tom5: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I didn't say all the games I posted weren't remakes idiot :mj: 

You're acting like they're NEW exclusives though :hest: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO he thinks those games I listed are remakes and not ports. 

LemiJ self ownage continues :drake:

I never counted those games.... Im counting ONLY new games on Switch.... you're counting 12 year old Wii ports on PC and are hyped for it too :adhd:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ self ownage continues :drake:

I never counted those games.... Im counting ONLY new games on Switch.... you're counting 12 year old Wii ports on PC and are hyped for it too :adhd:

Yea you did.  You counted those games for every single time you mentioned them on this forum... and mentioned their sales... and mentioned how they counted for your Metacritic win that one year...

You're not getting out of that sweetie.

Switch's entire platform was built of porting WiiU games to it :rofl: 

I remember getting in an argument with you about Mario Kart Deluxe being the same shit as it was on WiiU and you went to great lengths to claim it was a new Switch game with more content deserving of it's higher score:rofl: 

This bitch is really hypocritical talking about others hyping old games (which I never did with NMH) considering his favorite platform was built off them :kaz: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

OMFG he's trying so hard to say that with a straight face :rofl: 

Nintendo... will not release a game bigger than Zelda SS HD, or Pokemon DS remakes... lmfao

The 3rd party games you're listing are hilarious.  Rise is not exclusive, neither is REV3 according to leaks... and No More Heroes 3 wont be either :hest: 

And I AM backing up what I said idiot.  Nintendo will not publish a game bigger than Zelda SS HD and their Pokemon DS Remakes this year... lmfao REMAKES AND RERELEASES... THAT'S NINTENDO's plan for this year.

And you're buying them up... at full price too :tom5: 

What game was bigger than Rise on Switch so far this year?  Come one... name it so we can all. laugh at you. 

Put a ban bet behind your BS.  Two month ban bet that Nintendo won't announce release dates for bigger games and won't announce new games other than old ports.... :lebron:

Just now, Goukosan said:

What game was bigger than Rise on Switch so far this year?  Come one... name it so we can all. laugh at you. 

Put a ban bet behind your BS.  Two month ban bet that Nintendo won't announce release dates for bigger games and won't announce new games other than old ports.... :lebron:

Are you fucking stupid... 

I think you really are.

Nintendo doesn't release 3rd party games.... 3rd parties do...

I said NINTENDO will not release (a game of their own) bigger than Zelda SS/Pokemon this year.

And lmfao dude, I never EVER said Nintendo wont announced release dates for bigger games at E3.