[Gematsu] The Medium rated for PS5 by ESRB

7 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It will be downgraded to hell and back.

But at least, it will load faster. 😀

Why do you think it will be downgraded?

I'm under the assumption that it will actually have been improved in this time since launch.  It's unoptimized as fuck across all platforms and can really only get better at this point :hest: 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It's hilarious that you are now aligned with all the dumbest posters in SW (jon, dyno and mala) and you think it's everyone else that has changed and not you. 

Sure I've changed.  I used to defend PS, and now I defend Xbox.  That's about it... and then instead of the majority agreeing with me... you now disagreed.

And thus the forum piled on...  Like dude.. I used to be able to have a conversation and disagree with you... but that all started to change when you decided it was just easier to pile on as well with idiots like Jehurey.  Lump me with those guys all you want... that's what the entire forum has done in an effort to pile on me.  Associating me with the lemmings so desperately... there's a reason why the forum did that.

And you tagged on dude.. so I'm associating you with them and treating you as such :shrug:  

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Sure I've changed.  I used to defend PS, and now I defend Xbox.  That's about it... and then instead of the majority agreeing with me... you now disagreed.

And thus the forum piled on...  Like dude.. I used to be able to have a conversation and disagree with you... but that all started to change when you decided it was just easier to pile on as well with idiots like Jehurey.  Lump me with those guys all you want... that's what the entire forum has done in an effort to pile on me.  Associating me with the lemmings so desperately... there's a reason why the forum did that.

And you tagged on dude.. so I'm associating you with them and treating you as such :shrug:  

I haven't even been here man. These last 6 months is the least active I've been so I don't know know what piling you think I did or what 'the forum' did. Every time I reply to you it's in relation to whatever the topic/thread or your comment is about. It's usually trolling shit, never say anything personal, etc. My posts are the same they always have been. Whenever i reply to you it has nothing to do with what anyone else is replying to you about. I don't even read other ppl's posts (especially any of the you and jerry shit). I get it's probably hard to see from your perspective but your posts have changed dramatically. Not your content, but how you post. You've become like jerry in the sense of everything is an argument and the style of replies where you make things up and infer things ppl didn't say, etc. 

There was just a select few ppl to actually talk about games with here and you were one but apparently aren't anymore because as you have said before you somehow feel this forum wronged you and now that's your default setting. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

I haven't even been here man. These last 6 months is the least active I've been so I don't know know what piling you think I did or what 'the forum' did. Every time I reply to you it's in relation to whatever the topic/thread or your comment is about. It's usually trolling shit, never say anything personal, etc. My posts are the same they always have been. Whenever i reply to you it has nothing to do with what anyone else is replying to you about. I don't even read other ppl's posts (especially any of the you and jerry shit). I get it's probably hard to see from your perspective but your posts have changed dramatically. Not your content, but how you post. You've become like jerry in the sense of everything is an argument and the style of replies where you make things up and infer things ppl didn't say, etc. 

There was just a select few ppl to actually talk about games with here and you were one but apparently aren't anymore because as you have said before you somehow feel this forum wronged you and now that's your default setting. 

Happened loooong before that.  This forum has been on my ass since we came back from SS.net...  I knew it was going to happen too.. when I started defending Xbox.

And I stopped caring.  You said it yourself... you can't have a conversation here anymore.  That's not on me.  The forum associates me and what I say with the lemmings... like you just did... so every thread, regardless of what is said... turns into something about that.

Which is exactly why I said they should ban Jerry.. along with myself if it would make things better.  It's a fucking joke this place.  I treat it as such now.  Why respect people that just pile on in an attempt to drown you out?  This forum is LOOONG past trying to have real conversations here anymore.

This arguing shit isn't my default posting style.  I post and talk about things here... a wide variety of topics and games and tech...  Jehurey is the one who's ALWAYS looking for an argument and can never drop the act.  He almost never makes threads.. and just exists to go into other people's threads and argue with them endlessly.

I called him out and the forum didn't want to do anything.  So I am to assume that's the kind of posts I have to make.  That's not on me.. that's this forum..  I post on other forums and have great conversations with people about games.

Dude.. there's a REAL REASON why other posters from this forum haven't returned... and it's not me.

8 hours ago, Remij said:

I'm under the assumption that it will actually have been improved in this time since launch.  It's unoptimized as fuck across all platforms and can really only get better at this point :hest: 

Lol for real :D 

10 hours ago, Remij said:

Because the game is running two images at the same time.

The Medium on the pos5 will run at 1080p.