Imagine a generation where Microsoft lost their exclusives, Sony started losing their exclusives, and Nintendo's entire console has been emulated and games run better on PC mere days/months after release

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC has pretty much everything. It's by far the best platform to game on.

Have you had a line of coke today or something?   

skipped last gen, next one is even easier. I'm not hiding it, I beg for all games to release on PC. That includes all the shitty ninty games. can'tsoles are so 2005 

Edited by kaz
  • aitch 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

PC gaming can’t be taken seriously again until the video card shortages are addressed. That’s the reality.

you flipflop a lot lately  :mjgrin: 

Imagine a day in which Remij isn't pants-shittingly angry because he's known as this forum's port-beggar.

I'm playing Ratchet and Clank A Rift Apart this Friday.

The only thing you CAN do..............is imagine.

Just now, jehurey said:

Imagine a day in which Remij isn't pants-shittingly angry because he's known as this forum's port-beggar.

I'm playing Ratchet and Clank A Rift Apart this Friday.

The only thing you CAN do..............is imagine.

I didn't imagine you playing 2016's Ratchet and Clank though... in anticipation :mj: 

ll.png

Damn, playing a 2016 game in 2021... jesus.. hard times.  And after all that arguing you were doing about old ports of old games.  Jehypocrite :rofl: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

Damn, playing a 2016 game in 2021... jesus.. hard times. 

While for you...........it may end up being the highlight of your year:lawl:

Oh wait..........is Uncharted 4 gauranteed to arrive to the PC by the end of 2021:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

While for you...........it may end up being the highlight of your year:lawl:

Oh wait..........is Uncharted 4 gauranteed to arrive to the PC by the end of 2021:lawl:

You were also playing Spider-man in 2020/21 too :rofl: 

You've been busy playing old games it seems... Hypochurey :kaz: 

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

PC has pretty much everything. It's by far the best platform to game on.

Not when you can't buy the necessary hardware to make it excel. I've been buying most multiplats on PS5 because I know they'll look and perform better there than they would on my PC. Unless you like indie games that can run on potato PCs, its by far the worst option for anyone now.

Just now, Remij said:

You were also playing Spider-man in 2020/21 too :rofl: 

You've been busy playing old games it seems... Hypochurey :kaz: 

I was playing more ray-traced games...........than you have ever played.:lawl:

He's getting angry again.  The best he can do is me PLAYING 3 to 6 year old game.

Whereas he's trying to celebrate ANNOUNCEMENTS of 6 to 11 year old games that he might get to play in the future.

So he hasn't even gotten to the PLAYING part.:lawl:

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I didn't imagine you playing 2016's Ratchet and Clank though... in anticipation :mj: 

ll.png

Damn, playing a 2016 game in 2021... jesus.. hard times.  And after all that arguing you were doing about old ports of old games.  Jehypocrite :rofl: 

He got one bronze trophy. Damn, probably saw the intro and turned it off. That's the extent of Jehurey's gaming.

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

I was playing more ray-traced games...........than you have ever played.:lawl:

He's getting angry again.  The best he can do is me PLAYING 3 to 6 year old game.

Whereas he's trying to celebrate ANNOUNCEMENTS of 6 to 11 year old games that he might get to play in the future.

So he hasn't even gotten to the PLAYING part.:lawl:

^ So now he played them for the RT :mj: 

Years later... he LOVES RT now :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Not when you can't buy the necessary hardware to make it excel. I've been buying most multiplats on PS5 because I know they'll look and perform better there than they would on my PC. Unless you like indie games that can run on potato PCs, its by far the worst option for anyone now.

you still mad you fucked up your PC build by wasting your budget on garbage instead of buying a proper gpu? :kaz:    the hardware prices will go back to "normal" at some point, so you have no argument

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, kaz said:

you still mad you fucked up your PC build by wasting your budget on garbage instead of buying a proper gpu? :kaz:    the hardware prices will go back to "normal" at some point, so you have no argument

Hermits are always saying to wait for the next line of video cards, which is exactly what I did when I built my PC. How is it my fault that everything went to hell with the 30xx series?

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

I ditched the SW garbo last year. I just play whatever I like. I couldn’t care less what platform it’s on. 

Yea, I did that mid way through the PS4 gen.  So much that I stopped buying games for the consoles and decided I wasn't buying multiple platforms ever again.

But Sheep and cows acting like PS games going to PC isn't ownage is just hilarious.  They're trying so hard to play the old games angle.. like as if that matters one bit  :hest: 

Playstation Studios is on PC :tom5: