Imagine a generation where Microsoft lost their exclusives, Sony started losing their exclusives, and Nintendo's entire console has been emulated and games run better on PC mere days/months after release

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC has pretty much everything. It's by far the best platform to game on.

Have you had a line of coke today or something?   

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Bro, are you alright? Are you reading your posts? You are losing your shit for real over some forum trolling. You weren't like this. 

wtf are you even bringing up TLOU2 for lmao it was months ago. Get over it man, i know ND ruined your fan fiction and you had an absolute forum meltdown over it but just move on. 

Jerry has literally broke you. Just go look at your posts like a year ago and look at them now. 

I'm perfectly fine.  If there's a problem, it's your perception since I don't seem to like the things you like and play the games when you want me to play them.  :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

I'm perfectly fine.  If there's a problem, it's your perception since I don't seem to like the things you like and play the games when you want me to play them.  :drake: 

Yeah I'm the one with the problem.

'maddie on some fgt shit'

'get a life'

bringing up TLOU2 for some reason.

your jerry style ALL CAPS and small caps shit 

literally here endless on the jerry go round

Right bro. 

I really couldn't care less what you like and/or play. The only thing I even replied to was the dumbass 'adults wait for games comment', then you lost your shit. 

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah I'm the one with the problem.

'maddie on some fgt shit'

'get a life'

bringing up TLOU2 for some reason.

your jerry style ALL CAPS and small caps shit 

literally here endless on the jerry go round

Right bro. 

I really couldn't care less what you like and/or play. The only thing I even replied to was the dumbass 'adults wait for games comment', then you lost your shit. 

Yea, you are.. because I make posts about PS games coming to PC.

Dude.. if you weren't bothered by it... you wouldn't care or post about it.

You're obviously bothered enough by it that you have to make me feel like... I'm somehow less for playing it later... or that I'm begging for it :hest: 

You pile on with Jehurey with stupid fgt shit and you get lumped in with him dude.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude.. if you weren't bothered by it... you wouldn't care or post about it.

If that's how you base who or how bothered someone is by something then you might want to check my post history and activity here lately compared to yours man. 

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If that's how you base who or how bothered someone is by something then you might want to check my post history and activity here lately compared to yours man. 

Hey, I just make some threads about PS games coming to PC... and just be honest with me man... nobody thought that was going to happen at the beginning of last gen...

How the fuck are cows not owned by that? :D 

It's the inability for the cows to just admit that's god damn ownage in SW terms...

Instead you guys pile on me and are doing the whole begging angle thing.. like fuck :hest: 

One of the worst threads I’ve ever seen. A port beggar out here pretending not be a beggar because a 2016 may be coming to PC by the end of 2021 lol.

I enjoy playing on my PC about as much as I enjoy playing on my PS5 so I’m actually a Hermit/Cow  if we I’m being honest but I’d be damned if I was rejoicing about getting to play a 2016 last gen game in maybe 2021. Who wants to wait that long to play old shit? That’s some beggar level nonsense lol.

:RISITAS:  I’ll be playing Ratchet & Clank this Friday while people like OP will be praying and imagining  it gets ported to PC in 2026 lol. FOH with that beggar shit, couldn’t be me. I don’t do the waiting thing.

On 2021-06-06 at 7:17 PM, Twinblade said:

Hermits are always saying to wait for the next line of video cards, which is exactly what I did when I built my PC. How is it my fault that everything went to hell with the 30xx series?

Every single time I see someone ask for advice on PC parts all the hermshits say to wait for something that's around the corner. Can't just get what's available with confidence. 

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

One of the worst threads I’ve ever seen. A port beggar out here pretending not be a beggar because a 2016 may be coming to PC by the end of 2021 lol.

I enjoy playing on my PC about as much as I enjoy playing on my PS5 so I’m actually a Hermit/Cow  if we I’m being honest but I’d be damned if I was rejoicing about getting to play a 2016 last gen game in maybe 2021. Who wants to wait that long to play old shit? That’s some beggar level nonsense lol.

:RISITAS:  I’ll be playing Ratchet & Clank this Friday while people like OP will be praying and imagining  it gets ported to PC in 2026 lol. FOH with that beggar shit, couldn’t be me. I don’t do the waiting thing.

Pretty fucking retarded, considering I just played the said game yesterday :drake: 

Fucking idiot cowfuck :mj: 

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pretty fucking retarded, considering I just played the said game yesterday :drake: 

Fucking idiot cowfuck :mj: 

If you did in fact play said game yesterday it just makes you look much more like the dipshit you are. :drake:

Just now, lynux3 said:

If you did in fact play said game yesterday it just makes you look much more like the dipshit you are. :drake:

Nah.  I played it to show that I own the game and the system.

The narrative that I'm begging for it crumbled... 

And you're the dipshit... LMFAO IPC increases when you OC a CPU.. :rofl: 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah.  I played it to show that I own the game and the system.

The narrative that I'm begging for it crumbled... 

And you're the dipshit... LMFAO IPC increases when you OC a CPU.. :rofl: 

No, you are begging for it.

We only need to look at your threads.

And you clearly showed that you haven't played the game, because you're waiting for it on PC.

And you also showed that you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, you are begging for it.

We only need to look at your threads.

And you clearly showed that you haven't played the game, because you're waiting for it on PC.

And you also showed that you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

Nope.  I'm not begging for something I already own LOL

My threads are about cows being owned... except they actually aren't the ones who are owned... it's the Sheep :hehe: 

Clearly I own the game and the system.  I proved that to you, using my old account.

You haven't proven I haven't played the game since 2014.  The only thing you have proven, is that I haven't used that account since 2014.

So since you can't PROVE anything else... and are waiting for me to debunk a CLAIM of yours.... well.... you're DONE :trump: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  I'm not begging for something I already own LOL

No you clearly are.

You didn't own the other Playstation games before Uncharted 4...........you were begging there.

And yes, it is obvious that you are desperate to find something to own the cows, because you are a bitter lemming angry over Xbox failing and turning into a third party.

And the best you can hope for is that Sony fails as badly as Microsoft.

You are BEGGING for that to happen, as well. Which also makes you a port-beggar.

So you actually have TWO REASONS why you are a port-beggar.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No you clearly are.

You didn't own the other Playstation games before Uncharted 4...........you were begging there.

And yes, it is obvious that you are desperate to find something to own the cows, because you are a bitter lemming angry over Xbox failing and turning into a third party.

And the best you can hope for is that Sony fails as badly as Microsoft.

You are BEGGING for that to happen, as well. Which also makes you a port-beggar.

So you actually have TWO REASONS why you are a port-beggar.

Says the butthurt sheep :hehe: 

You're wrong... on all accounts. :hest: