Mayweather/Logan Paul fight

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you're the one who is admitting that, statistically, you are wrong......but are trying to peddle a false version of the Mcgregor fight.

DINl1EwUMAAOwrF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Mcgregor only looked bad in the sense that he threw alot of punches.

This loser couldn't even  throw that many punches, and his percentages are HALF of Mcgregors. LOL

Yea he threw empty punches and gassed half way through turned into a fuckin zombie. McGregor didn't belong in there

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Yea he threw empty punches and gassed half way through turned into a fuckin zombie. McGregor didn't belong in there

No, it literally shows jabs and punches that were thrown and the PERCENTAGE of those landed always remained higher in ALL ROUNDS, compared to dipshit's 13% average.

You are literally wrong if you have anything resembling a third-grade mathematics education to look at what I just posted.

No, it literally shows jabs and punches that were thrown and the PERCENTAGE of those landed always remained higher in ALL ROUNDS, compared to dipshit's 13% average.

You are literally wrong if you have anything resembling a third-grade mathematics education to look at what I just posted.

You're using stats to try and defend a professional fighter against a youtuber you're already wrong

Mcgregor's gas tank automatically makes him weaker Mayweather walked him down in later rounds unlike anything he ever did with Paul. 

Edited by Vini
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

You're using stats to try and defend a professional fighter against a youtuber you're already wrong

Mcgregor's gas tank automatically makes him weaker Mayweather walked him down in later rounds unlike anything he ever did with Paul. 

No, you're trying to dismiss the very thing that removes all the bullshit and just counts basic factual analysis.

Mcgregor actually had an actual boxing exchange of punches.

That other youtuber loser is like pretty much every other white guy in high school: he doesn't know how to do shit, and tries to bear hug and tackle people to the ground.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

LOL Floyd couldn't even knock out a YouTuber. In a street fight Logan would've murdered him.

Yeah obviously Paul's a wrestler and weighs 40 pounds more he would maul Mayweather in a street fight. 

Mayweather won the fight easily though 

That other youtuber loser is like pretty much every other white guy in high school: he doesn't know how to do shit, and tries to bear hug and tackle people to the ground.

lmao this is some projection hating on a white jock kid I get it one of them prolly bullied you in school

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

lmao this is some projection hating on a white jock kid I get it one of them prolly bullied you in school

LOL you're trying to hard. I'm not the one who came in projecting something.

You either understand what boxing is, or you don't. 

because if you thought lounging your body is an impressive tactic, they would've called it "fighting" instead of "boxing."

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Yeah obviously Paul's a wrestler and weighs 40 pounds more he would maul Mayweather in a street fight. 

Mayweather won the fight easily though 

I'm screwing around but mad credit to Logan for going the distance. That was fun.

Mayweather's talent has always been purely based on his defense, ring IQ, and speed. His fights always go the distance because he has pillows for hands. The only person he knocked down in the last 10 years of his REAL career was against a guy who wasn't even defending himself and was distracted.  If anyone thought he was knocing down a guy 18 years younger than him with that kind of height, reach, and weight advantage or even hurting him don't know shit about boxing.

Dude is a  bonafide midget that looks tough against other midgets that weighed his fighting weight of 147 pounds.  But reality always sets in when you see him against normal people outside the ring.

Edited by Delita
52 minutes ago, Delita said:

Mayweather's talent has always been purely based on his defense, ring IQ, and speed. His fights always go the distance because he has pillows for hands. The only person he knocked down in the last 10 years of his REAL career was against a guy who wasn't even defending himself and was distracted.  If anyone thought he was knocing down a guy 18 years younger than him with that kind of height, reach, and weight advantage or even hurting him don't know shit about boxing.

Dude is a  bonafide midget that looks tough against other midgets that weighed his fighting weight of 147 pounds.  But reality always sets in when you see him against normal people outside the ring.

Oh man, but it was really impressive he went the full 12 10 8 rounds.:trump2:

28RWMJ.gif

4 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Can Canelo just put this kid to sleep already 

The thing is, they keep on talking saying that they are serious about getting into boxing.

I'm fairly certain that there's plenty of heavyweight boxers to fight at the 200lb-220lb tier.

Wonder why they can't seem to book a match with one.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

The thing is, they keep on talking saying that they are serious about getting into boxing.

I'm fairly certain that there's plenty of heavyweight boxers to fight at the 200lb-220lb tier.

Wonder why they can't seem to book a match with one.

JP is serious about boxing, LP is messing around. Considering real boxers get arranged to fight 0-10 scrubs and taxi drivers for the first 20 bouts I'm perfectly fine with JP only boxing MMA stars on the come up. He'll have to beat some decent boxers at some point a year or two from now.

Edited by Vini
8 hours ago, madmaltese said:

That was an embarrassment to everything and everyone involved.

and lmao vini, that's some of the dumbest shit I've ever read. 

Another Conor dickrider ITT. He was embarrassing