Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Harris tells Mexicans to stay home, don’t come to America

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Trump was called racist and Xenophobic, wonder what they will call Kamala?

Trump was called a racist because he said the Mexican immigrants are dumb rapist killers.  Show me where she called them that? :lebron:

So let me get this straight, you guys have falsely claiming that the Biden Administration wants open boarders. 

She clearly tells them IN MEXICO do not make that dangerous trip, do not come you will be turned back at the broader.

and you still have an issue 🤣😂

She just killed that open boarder BS the right had been peddling... killed it dead. 

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Trump was called a racist because he said the Mexican immigrants are dumb rapist killers.  Show me where she called them that? :lebron:

So let me get this straight, you guys have falsely claiming that the Biden Administration wants open boarders. 

She clearly tells them IN MEXICO do not make that dangerous trip, do not come you will be turned back at the broader.

She just killed that open boarder BS the right had been peddling... killed it dead. 

They’re just telling people what they want to hear, they still aren’t doing shit at the border to curb illegal immigration. All talk and no action has become the pillar of the Biden administration.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

They’re just telling people what they want to hear, they still aren’t doing shit at the border to curb illegal immigration. All talk and no action has become the pillar of the Biden administration.

and he flips flops right back after I called out his BS 🤣😂

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

and he flips flops right back after I called out his BS 🤣😂

Yeah Twinblade is flip-flopping all over the place, depending on who he is speaking to.

Talk about massive butthurt crying over Biden and Kamala Harris. This guy has been doing it every single day since Trump lost on November 8th.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-06-09 at 8:31 AM, Goukosan said:

He was talking about MS13... Holy shit with this fake bullshit. Quit life.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

He was talking about MS13... Holy shit with this fake bullshit. Quit life.

He was talking about Mexican immigrants being rapists.... im sure you remember.  This is when he told you clowns that Mexico would pay for the wall and you believed it 😂🤣

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

fake-news-1024x768.jpg

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

:trump:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

:trump:

What's inaccurate about that? It's true. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What's inaccurate about that? It's true. 

That 180 spin.  You went from saying he he never said it.. to now saying his statement is true 😂🤣

It's true that the majority of Mexican immigrants are rapists? 

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That 180 spin.  You went from saying he he never said it.. to now saying his statement is true 😂🤣

It's true that the majority of Mexican immigrants are rapists? 

Of course he said it, but you're trying to evade the context. He both said it and it's completely true. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Of course he said it, but you're trying to evade the context. He both said it and it's completely true. 

He clearly said most Mexican immigrants are rapists.   You're trying to spin that to say he was talking about MS13.   What really blows up your entire argument is at the end he says "I assume some are good people".....if he was talking about MS13 your're saying he said some MS13 gang members are good people? lmfao.