Open Club  ·  19 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Harris tells Mexicans to stay home, don’t come to America

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Trump was called racist and Xenophobic, wonder what they will call Kamala?

Trump was called a racist because he said the Mexican immigrants are dumb rapist killers.  Show me where she called them that? :lebron:

So let me get this straight, you guys have falsely claiming that the Biden Administration wants open boarders. 

She clearly tells them IN MEXICO do not make that dangerous trip, do not come you will be turned back at the broader.

and you still have an issue 🤣😂

She just killed that open boarder BS the right had been peddling... killed it dead. 

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Trump was called a racist because he said the Mexican immigrants are dumb rapist killers.  Show me where she called them that? :lebron:

So let me get this straight, you guys have falsely claiming that the Biden Administration wants open boarders. 

She clearly tells them IN MEXICO do not make that dangerous trip, do not come you will be turned back at the broader.

and you still have an issue 🤣😂

She just killed that open boarder BS the right had been peddling... killed it dead. 

They’re just telling people what they want to hear, they still aren’t doing shit at the border to curb illegal immigration. All talk and no action has become the pillar of the Biden administration.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

They’re just telling people what they want to hear, they still aren’t doing shit at the border to curb illegal immigration. All talk and no action has become the pillar of the Biden administration.

and he flips flops right back after I called out his BS 🤣😂

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

and he flips flops right back after I called out his BS 🤣😂

Yeah Twinblade is flip-flopping all over the place, depending on who he is speaking to.

Talk about massive butthurt crying over Biden and Kamala Harris. This guy has been doing it every single day since Trump lost on November 8th.