Ratchet reviews (9 at ign/gs)

Man lemmings can't catch a break. 

First it was Switch dropping AAAs

Now PS5 has started to warm up with its AAAs. 

Meanwhile you have Xbox diehards that played Tetris for for months on end on their brand new series X system because there was nothing else to play :lawl:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't have a PS5, may I suggest:     Honorary Xbox exclusive, Biomutant?

remember when david bashed ratchet and returnal daily while hyping re8 a goty masterpiece?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

david took the mala route. oh how the mighty have fallen :pavarotti:

You know I never cared for this series nor reviews in general. Haven't changed a thing. 

If RE8 is actually a flop it's certainly not because of gaming journalists who were pretty generous with their scores and soft on their criticism.

6 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I was never big on Ratchet. I enjoyed them enough but Jak was always superior IMO

I never played Jak and Daxter. I wonder why Sony never made a new one.

Since we're talking Sony platformers, I never cared much for the western games but Ape Escape and Tomba on PS1 were awesome. I've been secretly hoping for one of either series to make a comeback since the PS3 but it's never going to happen. lol Jak would make sense though.

Astrobot is king though. The VR game I mean, haven't played the tech demo that comes with the PS5 but I'm sure that's pretty good too.

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You know I never cared for this series nor reviews in general. Haven't changed a thing. 

If RE8 is actually a flop it's certainly not because of gaming journalists who were pretty generous with their scores and soft on their criticism.

i bet you'd like this this platfomer-shooter hybrid if the name on the box said mega man rift apart :trump2:

Just now, Quad Damage said:

i bet you'd like this this platfomer-shooter hybrid if the name on the box said mega man rift apart :trump2:

Nah. I don't particularly like Mega Man besides the 8 bits ones. It's probably my least favorite series from Capcom. lol