Ratchet reviews (9 at ign/gs)

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think now would be the perfect time for a new Jak game. A futuristic city like the one in Ratchet but as a fully explorable open world would be pretty awesome.

Agree but not as futuristic, needs the vibes if the first game

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't have a PS5, may I suggest:     Honorary Xbox exclusive, Biomutant?

remember when david bashed ratchet and returnal daily while hyping re8 a goty masterpiece?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Delita @Quad Damage

I just realized Returnal and Resident Evil Village has a 2 points difference on MC, 86 for Returnal and 84 for RE Village for both PC and PS5 versions. So much for your gaming journos jerk off contest and shit. :D 

As floppy as RE Village is it will still probably get as many overall GOTY nominations than Returnal, if not more just by brand recognition alone. Book it.

yeah i know both games you bashed daily outscored your most hyped goty ? :D they also outscored your next most hyped game of the first half of the year, rome total war remastered by 11 points. pc gaming :rofl:

nevermind that returnal is literally housemarques first AAA production, while re8 is capcoms flagship franchise. they should be embarrassed to be outscored (done) or out-awarded by returnal (TBD).

Just now, Quad Damage said:

yeah i know both games you bashed daily outscored your most hyped goty ? :D they also outscored your next most hyped game of the first half of the year, rome total war remastered by 11 points. pc gaming :rofl:

nevermind that returnal is literally housemarques first AAA production, while re8 is capcoms flagship franchise. they should be embarrassed to be outscored (done) or out-awarded by returnal (TBD).

Yeah because I clearly give a shit. I really need to see 2003 Rome Total War to score good, less I can't sleep at night. And that 2 points of difference with REVIII and Returnal forced me to take medications.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because I clearly give a shit. I really need to see 2003 Rome Total War to score good, less I can't sleep at night. And that 2 points of difference with REVIII and Returnal forced me to take medications.

if you cant sleep, just fire up Alone: Total Bore :hest:

Another absolute banger :aitch: Sony can't stop. Won't stop.

2 AAAes in less than 2 months. 

3 AAAes within 9 months of system launch, + Miles Morales + Astro Playroom + Sackboy.

As I've been saying:

BEST YEAR 1 FOR A PLAYSTATION LAUNCH EVER.

Im a bit shocked how much I'm enjoying this game, bought it but only expected an average game

I've never been the biggest Ratchet fan but this game is really firing on all cylinders 

Even the writing which I found so cringe it was hard to play in the 2016 game, is way better here

Its not going to challenge Mario for platforming but it still does a decent job there, I'd say its actually more of a legit good third person shooter and constantly creative and fun

21 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Im a bit shocked how much I'm enjoying this game, bought it but only expected an average game

I've never been the biggest Ratchet fan but this game is really firing on all cylinders 

Even the writing which I found so cringe it was hard to play in the 2016 game, is way better here

Its not going to challenge Mario for platforming but it still does a decent job there, I'd say its actually more of a legit good third person shooter and constantly creative and fun

Yeah, I beat it and loved it! I don’t know if it will win over most ratchet haters, but fuck, it was a nonstop rollercoaster ride. I loved the new characters too. It was cool seeing insomniac working in aspects they learned from Spider-Man.

56 minutes ago, Voidler said:

:sabu: