DF - Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart PS5 - The Digital Foundry Tech Review

And we got incel slobs waiting in line and blowing dudes to spend $1200 on a new graphics card that has nothing available or on the horizon that compares to the visual masterpieces PS5 is dropping monthly. SMFH

The epitome of lvl99 Virgin class

• dead 3
3 minutes ago, Delita said:

And we got incel slobs waiting in line and blowing dudes to spend $1200 on a new graphics card that has nothing available or on the horizon that compares to the visual masterpieces PS5 is dropping monthly. SMFH

Says the 13 Sentinels an1mu fagg3t :rofl: 

Not going to watch it, because why attempt to imagine how beautiful the game looks over compressed video............when I will see and hear it in its glory, uncompressed, on a magnificent system very soon?

Detail is fucking insane, this game was really well done and given love by Insomniac. What a great pick up by Sony Studios. :whew: 

I think Spider-Man 2 for PS5 might be my most anticipated game. Hope we see it at E3. 

9 hours ago, Delita said:

hermits just got fuckin destroyed :kaz:

So let me get this straight.

• Microsoft WAS WORKING with Insomniac, and seemingly had a partnership to develop games exclusively for Xbox consoles. (in fact, they made one of two games that were actually exclusive and scored well during the Xbox One gen).
  • Microsoft lets them go.
  • Sony invites Insomniac back.
  • Sony gives Insomniac a huge IP
  • Insomniac creates a fantastic open world game, and now Sony has a huge open world IP.
  • Sony decides to buy Insomniac
  • Insomniac delivers the best looking game for the PS5, which helps capture attention away from their competitor, who has no such game at their launch.
  • Insomniac, barely 6 months later, delivers a stone-cold killer app game that shows the real capabilities of the PS5.
  • Insomniac now looks like the hottest developer in the world.
  • and Microsoft, who already had Insomniac as their partner, has bought like 35 studios, and none of them have delivered anything?

That's how it went down?