BOOM. ANOTHER ONE. FINAL FANTASY VII INTEGRADE PS5 - 10

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

probably. i can see this going to PC, eventually. 

Well, we already know it is... they literally have posted videos of the PC version :hest: 

But they can keep it :scust: 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

probably. i can see this going to PC, eventually. 

I see PeeCee has adopted the Just Wait© slogan. :ccruise:Not even Adrian Weener could defend the current state of PC

7 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i don't have any nostalgia for the ps1 game (i hated jrpgs then), so i'll give this a try. 

Easy mode and skip the sides. Game is fun af to play with one of the best battle systems for a JRPG ever. It’s a cool mix of real time action and turn based. Game is gorgeous and easily one of the best looking games of last gen. These haters are just butthurt because it wasn’t a 1-for-1 remake. I enjoyed the story and characters are a lot. You’re in for a treat dude. I’m playing the bonus content of this. Just be prepared even on easy and no sides you’re looking at about 30-35 hours of game. 

41 minutes ago, Ike said:

Easy mode and skip the sides. Game is fun af to play with one of the best battle systems for a JRPG ever. It’s a cool mix of real time action and turn based. Game is gorgeous and easily one of the best looking games of last gen. These haters are just butthurt because it wasn’t a 1-for-1 remake. I enjoyed the story and characters are a lot. You’re in for a treat dude. I’m playing the bonus content of this. Just be prepared even on easy and no sides you’re looking at about 30-35 hours of game. 

Nooo definitely don’t skip the side content. There are crucial cutscenes and story bits involving the characters that won’t be triggered unless you complete some of it.

32 minutes ago, Casual said:

I thought the upgrade was free if you have ps4 version? Or is this some side story.

either way can't wait to play. was shocked how good FF7R was considering the source material was shit.

It is free. I upgraded last night and playing right now. I don’t know how I’m going to have time for this and Ratchet. PS5s biggest problem is it has too many games. Dropping 3 AAA+ bangers in 1 day? SMH

2 hours ago, Casual said:

I thought the upgrade was free if you have ps4 version? Or is this some side story.

either way can't wait to play. was shocked how good FF7R was considering the source material was shit.

The main game is free upgrade but you’ll still have to buy the Intermission expansion story separately.